Continue reading recommended reviews

Susie B.
Prineville, OR
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
09/08/2019
Marshall's Is The Best Around
My late hubby started with Marshall's back in '13 when we moved to Terrebonne from Bend. It was a personal referral. And even though I suffered losing my hubby in '17, and moved further away, to Prineville, I still bring my remaining vehicle to Marshalls! I trust them. They're total pros. They're always looking out for me. They call with findings before starting spendy work, for customer approval. It just doesn't get any better than that for a senior widow with needing car repairs.