Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5rating 4.599998
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

ANDY b.
Orlando, FL
Subaru WRX
04/17/2019
Wholesome, Trustworthy Mechanic Shop
Just moved to the area and relied on the reviews to find a mechanic shop for our family vehicles. I was so pleased with Marty's Auto Works in Oviedo that I had to return the favor, although this review probably won't do justice. First of all, the entire shop is spotless! Everyone that works there is super friendly and welcoming. I dropped my car off and they performed my 30k service on my 2016 WRX STI and checked a few things that I asked them to. They called me a little while later with an update, didn't try to upsell anything and actually recommended that I could wait based on the vehicle schedule to perform a few things I asked them to. I was very impressed! To top it all off, I took advantage of their drop off service and got to spend some time with Brett while he dropped me back to work. I probably spent a total of 30 minutes with him, but he was so friendly and genuine! I felt like I was riding with a friend and not a stranger that I'd just met. I got my car back the same day, still have all my arms and legs, and scheduled my Wife's car for next week. Thanks Marty's Auto Works!

Geneva, FL

BV
BEN V.
Acura MDX
04/07/2019
Never disappoint. Hey, things have to be done. They do them. I trust them.
I bought a car. They did some work. Then there was new work. Hey, a used car is a used car. They are fair. I'd rather pay Marty's and know the folks. I put my daughter in this car daily. I know they all care. They know that the cargo is precious. That's why they do it right.

GG
GLENN G.
Cadillac CTS
04/05/2019
Excellant workmanship, my car runs like it never has before. Thank you for your honest and friendly customer care.
When I need car repair I now have a GREAT place to have it repaired. You will be seeing me again but hope not to quick.
Thanks Marty's Auto Works, Oviedo.

Did have a future customer that will be coming by to have his pickup truck repaired, Tony is his name.
Thanks again
Glenn

MICHAEL B.
Honda Ridgeline
04/01/2019
The folks at Marty's were very friendly and very helpful. They were very clear about the work needing to be done on my vehicle.

LW
LYDIA W.
Jeep Compass
03/30/2019
Always great
Been going to Marty’s in Oviedo for a few years. Consistently great work and honest. Alex at the front deal is always a pleasure and answers all my crazy questions. They take care of you, prices are very reasonable. I don’t ever go anywhere else.

CHERYL S.
03/22/2019
Excellent customer service!
They fixed my car just as I needed. It is 13 years old and I didn't want to put much money into it. They only did what was needed and didn't try and tell me that other things needed to be fixed and charge me crazy amounts. Very friendly people!!

Cheryl,
Here at Marty's Auto Works our goals are to always provide our customers with great customer service and honest answers.
We are not driven by money/sales but by happy cars and happy customers.
Thank you so much for allowing us to keep your vehicle running at it's best!

TD
TOM D.
Pontiac Aztek
03/19/2019
Always happy with service here
I have taken my vehicles to Marty's--Oviedo, for small issues and large ones. I've always been happy with the service provided and this was no exception. This was a major repair but it actually came in a little under the price I was expecting. I highly recommend these folks.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you, Tom, for once again choosing Marty's Auto Works to service your vehicle.  We appreciate YOU!!

NW
NICOLE W.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
03/16/2019
Brakes
I came in for new brake pads, and everyone who I talked to was super nice and Alex even called to let me know that when they looked at my brakes, I didn’t need both axles changed yet so that I could save some money right now. They also provided a brake fluid bleed and changed my wipers for me since they noticed they needed to be changed. Very happy with the service!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you so much, Nicole, for allowing us to EARN your business.
We appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to seeing you next time your vehicle needs some TLC.

KG
KIM G.
03/16/2019
Quality work
honest, quality work!!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you so much, Kim, for your kind words and continued patronage.  See ya next time!!

DK
DAVE K.
Chuluota, FL
Chrysler Newport
03/14/2019
Excellent Service and comprehensive work!
I have a 1973 Chrysler Newport which requires a lot of work to get it road worthy. Alex and the team at Marty's Auto Works went through the car and helped determine the items that needed to be fixed to be safe and roadworthy. The ensured that the work was done correctly at a very reasonable price. Thank you! I am very appreciative of the work that was performed because they also fixed a lot of little things as they went through the car. I have and will continue to recommend Marty's to friends. They went above and beyond for me and my car!!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you so much, Dave, for allowing us to keep your 1973 Chrysler running at it's best.  We appreciate your kind words and for letting others know we care about our customers and their vehicles.

DK
DAVE K.
03/13/2019
I am very impressed with the quality of service that I received. The staff was very courteous and professional and provided excellent advice in regard to my 2003 Ford Explorer issue.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/22/2019

Dave, we are so happy to hear that you were pleased with the service we provided on your Ford Explorer.  We look forward to seeing your next time you need us.

Mitsubishi Outlander
03/12/2019
Always great service!
Always helpful and incredibly patient!! They go above and beyond.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/22/2019

We strive to always provide outstanding customer service to all of our customers.  Thank you so much for letting us know we are doing a good job.  We appreciate your continued patronage.

Nissan Rogue
03/05/2019
Highly recommended
Great, fast and friendly service!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review.  We appreciate your patronage.

03/04/2019
Amazing Customer Service
The guys at Marty's are fantastic. The customer service is by far the greatest I have experienced in the auto industry. It's extremely easy to set up an appointment and they're quick and honest!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedack.  Your kind words mean so much to us and we appreciate your continued patronage.  Have a wonderful weekend and we will see ya next time!!

GP
GARY P.
02/28/2019
Professionalism
I have been going to Martys for about 6 years. Every time has been a pleasant experience. They are very professional, very polite, and very knowledgeable. I recommend Martys to everyone i know.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/08/2019

Thank your for the wonderful feedback, Gary.  We appreciate you spreading the good news about the work we do here at Marty's Auto Works.  Have a great weekend, see ya next time!

LARRY S.
Geneva, FL
02/27/2019
Another great job
As always, short notice on a necessary issue and Marty's came through again!

Good people, great work.

Thanks again!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you, Larry, for being a loyal customer here at Marty's Auto Works.  We appreciate YOU!

RY
RAY Y.
Mazda Tribute
02/26/2019
Appropriate recommendations
Brought in my 17 year old ‘knock around town’ car for a coolant leak. They noticed some other minor issues with this old vehicle but weren’t pushing for the repairs. It was a great discussion about what should or shouldn’t be done and how much longer I expected to have the vehicle. Been going here for years and will continue.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/08/2019

Thanks for your great feedback!  We are glad we could take care of your "knock around town" car and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

LW
LARS W.
Nissan Frontier
02/26/2019
Best Vehicle Repair in Oviedo
As always, received excellent service. Problem was diagnosed and cost estimate recommendations provided quickly. Repair was done in efficient time frame. Extremely satisfied once again.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you so much, Lars.  We appreciate YOU!

TJ
TED J.
02/22/2019
Honest, reliable, and great attitude demonstrated by all the folks at Marty's Auto Works!
One of the most challenging tasks is to seek out an auto repair service center that you can trust. Speaking from experience, Marty's meets and exceeds all expectations. Highly recommend.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you, Ted, for your kind words.  We take great pride in providing outstanding customer service to our customers and we are glad to hear we are doing a good job.
 Thank you so much for choosing Marty's Auto Works.