GS
GABRIEL S.
01/16/2021
Good Honest Work
Couldn’t recommend this shop enough. Took my car in for an oil change, rotation and a problem i thought i was having with the intake but more than likely was just because of old oil. They quoted me for an hour of labor to determine the problem, but only charged me half. These guys could’ve taken my money for a ride but were honest and you don’t find that too often. Great people to do business with, will definitely be back anytime i have automotive needs.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/19/2021

Gabriel,  your positive feedback and KIND words mean the world to us.  Thanks so much for allowing us to be your #1 choice for all your auto repair & maintenance needs.

MARY B.
Nissan Rogue
01/09/2021
Friendly staff, professional and knowledgable
I arrived to be greeted by a friendly staff. Very clean shop.
Advised about an hour for the
oil change, etc., and within an hour my car was ready.
I will be making Marty's my go to shop for my car.
If I have anything negative to say, it would be that a place for
those waiting on their cars. You can sit directly across from the
counter where staff are or on a bench outside, unless its too cold
of raining. All in all, a great experience.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/19/2021

Thank you for the five stars, Marty!!  We appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing you again soon.

AW
ANTHONY W.
01/09/2021
Alex and the crew are friendly and reliable. Cody is really nice and courteous.
I have been using Marty’s for a while now because it is convenient to my house. After I started going there I found that they are friendly and reliable.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/19/2021

Thank you so much for choosing us time and time again, Anthony.  We appeciate YOU!!

PB
PAT B.
01/09/2021
The convience of the location and the great professional service people.
I needed tires for my car. I called and talked to Alex who gave me choices with the prices. He explained the differences in the brands. I told him which I wanted and he ordered them right then. They were in the next day, i dropped the car off for a few hours and they called when it was ready. Very convenient.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/19/2021

So happy we were able to get your tires installed and the vehicle back to you quickly, Pat.  We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon.

VT
VELIA T.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/05/2021
Excellent Customer Service, Fair Price
very professional and knowledgeable
prompt to asses the repairs to be done
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/19/2021

Thank you so much, Velia, for the wonderful recommendation and for trusting us to service your, Honda.

ROBERT H.
01/05/2021
I needed to have my ford truck diagnosed on short notice , the friendly knowledgeable staff were able to work me into their full schedule and give me an answer to my issue.
I would highly recommend Marty’s for you’re vehicle needs.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/19/2021

We are glad we could help out  you and your Ford F-150, Robert.   We appreciate your patronage and for recommending us to your friends and family.

Sincererly,

AI
ASHLEY I.
Pembroke Pines, FL
01/01/2021
Fast and honest
Alex was patient in explaining everything that needed to be fixed in the car. He broke it down from critical to less critical. He helped me make educated decisions on work I needed to get done. Then the mechanics got it done very quickly in the midst of the holidays. Forever grateful.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/19/2021

Thank you, Ashley, for putting your trust in our team.  It was a pleasure serving you and we look forward to seeing you again.

BILL H.
12/31/2020
Good prompt service and convenient
Hopefully the work that was completed "fixed" the problem -- won't really know for a couple of weeks! If it does, then I would give a 'thumbs up"!!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/19/2021

Thank you, Bill, for allowing us to service your Ford F-150.  We hope we have EARNED your business but please let us know if any other issues arise.

WW
WALT W.
Kia Forte
12/31/2020
Great
Great service. Great people.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/19/2021

Thanks again for choosing Marty's Auto Works.  We appreciate YOU!!

JEFF c.
Chrysler Pacifica
12/30/2020
Professional
You have come highly recommended and I know you have been here a long while. Was impressed with your facility. As a small business owner with the need for a reliable and trustworthy auto shop I look forward to doing business with you.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/19/2021

Thank you so much, Jeff, for your kind words.  We look forward to keeping your vehicle running at it's BEST!!

LG
LOU G.
Hyundai Veloster
12/22/2020
Friendly staff
Great value for holiday service.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/19/2021

Thank you so much, Lou.  We appreciate your patronage.

AN
ARNIE N.
12/21/2020
They care about their customers!
Old fashioned service! Really the best experience @ an auto repair shop!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/19/2021

Thank you so much, Arnie.  We are grateful for your kind words and the opportunity to service your Ford.  We look forward to seeing you again soon.

TJ
TED J.
12/18/2020
Trustworthy and Dependable
They are accurate in diagnosing problems and explain the repair process. Communication is very good!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/19/2021

Thank you, Ted, for your kind words.  We truly appreciate your support and the opportunity to service your vehicle.

See ya next time!!

LF
LOU F.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
12/18/2020
by far the best mechanic in Oviedo
if your looking for a great mechanic Marty's auto work is one of the best.you can rest assured your vehicle will be fix the first time.very knowledgeable and professional staff.highly recommended!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/19/2021

Thank you so much, Lou, for the wonderful recommendation.  It means the world to us to know that we are doing a good job for our customers here at Marty's Auto Works.  We appreciate all our wonderful customers!!

MATHEW g.
12/13/2020
Best in Oviedo
All of the staff seem nice, professional, and knowledgeable. Everything was done as stated when dropping off.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 12/13/2020

Thank you so much, Mathew, for allowing us to service your Chevy Silverado.  We appreciate your patronage and hope you have a Wonderful Holiday Season!!