JEFF P.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/15/2020
Problem w/AC
AC quit blowing cold in the summer heat after working outside, called Marty's and they said bring it by. The did a short term fix until they could get the problem resolved. Which they did the next day and now I am one happy camper!! Awesome job guys, Thank You!!

BV
BEN V.
Acura MDX
07/13/2020
They get it. Gotta keep this on the road.
Dropping this into the lap of the Marty's team right after the holiday weekend.
They fixed it all faster than my family could get there to pick it up!
I never doubt Marty's.
They fix it.
And you can google the prices... straight up.

Thanks guys.

My family thanks you.

TD
TOM D.
Pontiac Aztek
07/13/2020
Always Great service
I have been back here for service many times on various vehicles. I always receive great service and feel like I've been treated well.

JN
JODI N.
07/09/2020
Love these guys. All nice and helpful

LORETTA S.
Chuluota, FL
07/07/2020
Marty's Automotive - Consistently reliable
Marty's Automotive is consistently reliable with kind, courteous service, excellent expertise and ready and willing to provide honest, and solid work.

RE
ROBYN E.
Winter Park, FL
Ford Police Interceptor
Great Service!
This was my second service that I had since finding this local gem. The staff is helpful, friendly and upfront. They went over the service and my options before they started any work. They treat you like family. They even offer shuttle service for repairs that are going to take longer. I would highly recommend Marty’s!

LP
LIZ p.
07/02/2020
So Happy to Finally Find Reliable Mechanics!
After three years and multiple mechanics telling us they couldn't find anything, the wonderful mechanics at Marty's finally found and fixed what was making the noise in our Jeep Compass. They did such a great job with the repairs on our Jeep, we took our Honda Pilot to them when it needed an oil change. Again, we received fantastic service. Alex and all the guys are a joy to work with. They have our full confidence. We highly recommend Marty's Auto Works. So glad we finally found them.

LA
LAWRENCE A.
Winter Springs, FL
FRIENDLY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND VERY CLEAN SHOP
VERY HELPFULL AT EVERY STEP NO HIGH PRESSURE SALES .THEY KEEP YOU INFORMED THROUGH THE PROCESS

BN
BRIAN N.
06/27/2020
Very friendly! Quick turnaround.
Very friendly. Customer service oriented, which you don't see very much. Prices are reasonable and work was completed super fast when by appointment.

STEVEN B.
06/25/2020
Superior Service and Quality
Since moving to Florida in 2008, I have always trusted the team at Marty's. I have been going to their Oviedo location since it opened. The team is always honest and upfront. Their service is always above and beyond. Customer service is always excellent and if you have any questions, Alex is always there to provide an answer. I truly appreciate the team at Marty's and their high level of service.

RL
RYAN L.
Chuluota, FL
06/20/2020
Trustworthy and Quality Work
These guys are honest and do good work.

MARY S.
Winter Springs, FL
06/19/2020
Great workmanship
My cost of a little over 600$ stunned me at first until they explained all that they did to refresh my SUV. I really appreciated all they did and feel a lot safer driving my car. Thanks. Mary

JIM g.
Orlando, FL
Honda Civic Sdn
06/19/2020
Trustworthy
Did a great job, very friendly and knowledgeable, I had always went to the dealership for service and got the runaround, selling you things your car didn’t need. Marty’s doesn’t do that , Love this shop!

TD
TOM D.
Pontiac Solstice
06/15/2020
Always Great service
I trust these folks implicitly. They do great work and are nice folks, too.

BV
BEN V.
Volvo V70
06/10/2020
They have kept this thing road worthy for three years.
I don't know how. But they do it. The car would be out to pasture for any normal client. Just gotta get to my daughter going to college and I can take over her car. Budget conscious and always reasonable. John is a saint to help me keep this Volvo on the road daily. Whole staff... amazing. Client for life.