Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5rating 4.599998
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

JJ
JASON J.
Honda Element
11/19/2019
Safety for my nieces and wonderful work
Wonderful job let kno my options and did great service.will recommend to anyone with a vehicle they are great

KATHY B.
Ford Fiesta
11/17/2019
Marty’s is my place
Once again I was very pleased with the friendly customer service and excellent care of my car as it reaches old age. Marty’s is consistently wonderful!

DE
DONALD E.
11/13/2019
2012 Prius
This was my first experience with Marty’s. I chose them based on recommendations on Next Door website. First impression was the facility - very clean and professional. Office staff were very efficient and friendly. Work done as promised, on time and fair price. Much cheaper than Toyota dealership.

Donald,
We are so happy to hear that you found out about us on the Next Door website.  We are very blessed to have so many wonderful customers and are grateful to add you to our Marty's Auto Works Family!!
Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving!!

SK
STEVEN K.
Nissan Murano
11/12/2019
Very knowledgeable
As usual, they are very friendly, knowledgeable, and reasonably priced. I would not think of taking my car to anyone else.

Steven,
We are so thankful for wonderful loyal customers like YOU!!

Wishing you a Very Happy Thanksgiving!!

DONNA S.
Chuluota, FL
11/11/2019
Always awesome service!
Love knowing I have a repair shop that always delivers great service and gets me back on the road asap! Thanks, Nick and crew!

Donna,
We just love having wonderful customers like YOU!!  We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday.

CLAUDIO c.
11/08/2019
They are so Helpful, Great Customer Service, and AMAZING Work!
Marty's Auto has been Helping us with our cars, they are honest and really care for their customers.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/11/2019

We are so grateful for wonderful, loyal customers like YOU!!

11/04/2019
simple oil change
They are always quick and steady and always ready to do their best.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/11/2019

Your kind words make us SMILE!!

BV
BEN V.
Volvo V70
10/30/2019
Miracles, daily... and affordable.
With no warning I showed up Monday morning with a host of issues with my older and exhausted Volvo XC70. Most garages would have said: put it to pasture. But John and the crew at Marty's knew my situation and got her back to life. THANK YOU. And you did it for easily half of what it could have been. Drove it off the property like it was off the lot! Amazing.

Ben,
We are so happy we could get your Volvo running at it's best once again.
Wonderful customers like you mean so much to us.

BETH B.
10/25/2019
Great Service!
As always, you guys take great care of my vehicle and me :-)

We appreciate YOU!!!

LEE M.
Winter Park, FL
10/23/2019
Car care
The work was done as explained in the estimate and in a timely manor. All the staff were very professional and courteous.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you so much, Lee, for your positive feedback.  We appreciate your business and hope you have a Very Happy Thanksgiving!!

JUSTIN G.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/15/2019
Great people, great service!
Once again, Marty’s came through for us. My daughter had fuel pump issues with her vehicle and we had it towed in. Called Marty’s, told them it was headed there way and they worked it into their schedule. Received a call the following morning with a full report of the issue. Car was repaired and returned by the 2nd day.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/11/2019

So glad we were able to get your daughter's car fixed and back on the road quickly.  Thanks again, Justin, for always choosing Marty's Auto Works!!
Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

LH
LINDA H.
Buick Encore
10/12/2019
It’s comforting to know that you guys are trustworthy for elderly ladies
It’s comforting to know you guys are trustworthy and don’t take advantage of elderly ladies

Linda,
We appreciate your trust and kind words.  We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

RL
RON L.
Chevrolet SSR
GREAT... GREAT SERVICE
BEEN IN THE AUTO SERVICE FOR OVER 35 YRS ,, RETIRED NOW,,, WOW WHAT A GREAT PLACE ,, WILL BRING ALL MY VEHICLES HERE ALEX WAS GREAT HES A GREAT SERVICE MGR, JASON WAS GREAT AT FIXING MY CHEVY SSR.... THANK YOU AGAIN RONNIE. L

Ron,
We are so happy to hear that we have EARNED your business!  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

TP
TODD p.
Nissan Pathfinder
car repair
Marty's is run very professional. place is clean and organized. work was done to satisfaction.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you so much, Todd, for choosing Marty's Auto Works to service your vehicle.  We appreciate your patronage.

RYAN R.
10/10/2019
Trustworthy and kind!
Every visit I've ever had at Marty's has been exceptional. I appreciate the honesty and kindness of the whole staff. Nick at the front desk is exceptionally awesome!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/14/2019

Your kind words made us blush!!

Thank you so much for always choosing Marty's Auto Works for your vehicle repair and maintenance needs.   We appreciate YOU!

JOE P.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
10/09/2019
My second time there, won't be my last.
I have used a mechanic near my place of business for 30 years, but after retirement, the round trip of almost 2 hours is just too inconvenient, so I started looking for someone closer to home. I began an online search for a shop in the Oviedo area and found Marty's. I was amazed by the number of 5 star reviews.

I just purchased a new vehicle and wanted to have a transmission cooler and fan installed and a transmission flush done. I made an appointment for them to look at it to get an idea of the price. During the appointment, they noticed a leak in the antifreeze and the shop that just completed a drain and fill on my radiator had put the WRONG COOLANT in.

With their heads up, I was able to have the other shop redo the drain and fill and fix the leak they had missed at no charge.

My second visit was to install an aftermarket suspension part to assist with my towing.

Both visits were completed promptly and to my satisfaction, at a reasonable price.

I am happy to recommend this business.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/14/2019

Joe, we are so happy to hear that we have EARNED your business!!
We are so blessed to have such a wonderful staff and great customers like YOU!!

AT
ANTHONY T.
10/09/2019
Excellent Customer Service
I haven’t needed to visit an auto mechanic for repairs in a VERY long time. I also have had bad experiences in the past with mechanics being honest. So, when I needed a mechanic to look at my daughter’s car I turned to Facebook for recommendations and Marty’s come up as the go-to place. I’m extremely happy that I did! Marty’s took good care is, very helpful, thorough, and great customer service! Repairs where done quick and texted me when the car was ready. Definitely recommending Marty’s in the future to anyone asking.

Anthony,
We are so happy to hear that we have EARNED your business, your kind words mean so much us.  Thanks again for choosing Marty's Auto Works for all of your automotive repair and maintenance needs.

See ya next time,

MATT M.
09/28/2019
Amazing & Caring staff here!
My truck had major problems when i dropped it off, the staff & Nick were some of the nicest people i’ve met! They got my truck running and feeling like new. I will definitely recommend this shop to everyone i know!

Matt,
We are so happy to hear that you were satisfied with the service we provided on your GMC Sierra.  Happy customers are always our #1 goal here at Marty's Auto Works.  See ya on your next visit!!

KP
KEVIN P.
Honest and reliable
These are some good honest people at Marty's. I dealt with nick mostly and he kept me informed about the work needed to be done. It was an expensive visit for me but worth it to keep my old truck running.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/14/2019

Your kind words and continued patronage mean so much to us, Kevin.
Thanks again for choosing Marty's Auto Works to repair your vehicle.

JIM g.
Honda Civic Sdn
Maintenance
A great place to take your car. So much better than the dealer!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you so much, Jim, for your kind words and continued patronage.
We appreciate YOU!!