Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5rating 4.599998
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

ANNE b.
Buick LeSabre
10/18/2018
A. Bedek
They went out of their way to fix the problem and address additional issues.

JIM B.
Jaguar X-TYPE
10/18/2018
The honesty
Marty's was a great experience. Alex is an asset to your organization. You fixed my problem to the best of your ability and I will certainly pass this along to friends, family and my clients!
Thank you!

Jim Begor

JV
jose v.
10/17/2018
Strut repairs
Excellent work in replacing new struts on my vehicle, clean well organized and managed car repair establishment thank you. Will go if need future repairs.

ZD
ZACHARY D.
10/13/2018
Best in Oviedo!
Best shop I have ever been too. Quality honest work!

BOBBI S.
Casselberry, FL
Toyota Avalon
10/12/2018
Same Day Inspection Request
Brought my car in after hearing strange engine noise. They quickly located and resolved the problem. Thank you!

10/11/2018
Fantastic customer service!
You can trust Marty's to give you the best, most honest service, with a smile!

ben h.
10/10/2018
Alex and the crew were amazing
I was having significant brake issues on my Caravan, typically I work on it myself, and so I'd done tons of research on uncommon problems with these brakes. Alex actually knew what I was talking about, a first huge plus. When we discussed part cost along with the 12mth/12k warranty, that added a second layer of trust because the parts weren't over priced. They regularly updated me, discussed options to minimize being without a car. I was incredibly impressed and the bill for replacing nearly every part of the braking system was reasonable. They've got a long term customer in me!!!

KEVIN m.
Nissan Versa
10/09/2018
New town and now a new auto repair show
Moved to the area in June and have been looking for an auto repair shop, we have found it. The auto shop is clean, the owner and service technicians are exceptional, and the prices are great. We setup an appointment to have the work done on Monday morning, dropped the car off, the emailed the estimate in a couple of hours and we had the car by the afternoon. The estimate was detailed and explained all repairs with exact costs.

Thank you for everything we will be a customer for years to come.

RT
ROB T.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/08/2018
Always a positive experience
As usual, the experience at Marty’s was a positive experience. The mechanics know their stuff and Alex and Nick up front are always very helpful and accommodating. Best shop in Central Florida hands down.

DONNA C.
Longwood, FL
GMC Terrain
10/05/2018
Awesome service
My battery died unexpectedly (is it ever expected?) and they had my battery in stock. I dropped the car off at 8:30 am and it was fixed by 11:30 am. They are accommodating, polite, honest and friendly. I won’t take my car anywhere else!

SUZETTE h.
10/02/2018
Friendly professional service and trustworthy mechanics !!!!
Friendly professional service and trustworthy mechanics !!!

MIKE R.
10/01/2018
Mike R.
Great friendly place! I've dealt with Marty's Auto Work for other mechanical issues and its always been a great experience. So when the a/c was not working in my 2002 Honda I called and they saw me right away. I dropped the car off at noon and was ready by next day at noon. If you're looking for an honest mechanic with good prices I would definitely recommend giving them a chance.

JIM G.
INFINITI Q50
09/22/2018
Great Service, As Usual
Oil change done quickly at a good price. Waiting area was comfortable.

Winter Springs, FL
Jeep Compass
09/13/2018
Always helpful to the customer
My oil light came on in the morning and I drove over to Marty’s. They fit me in immediately and I was able to get to work quickly. Always a great experience at Marty’s.

SL
SHELLY L.
09/10/2018
Friendly, helpful and professional!
I used to take my car to the dealers and now, I will always take my car to Marty's Auto. Everyone was very courteous, their prices are fair, and the work excellent. A big plus because they have shuttle service.

bill b.
Winter Springs, FL
09/09/2018
Excellent customer service.
Kind of expensive but they all are. Lots of suggestion selling but that is Ok.
Would I take my car back for repairs? A big yes................

MARY L.
Winter Park, FL
Acura
09/02/2018
Friendly and Efficient
I had an appointment for an oil change and the work was completed quickly, in less time than stated, even though they appeared very busy.
Alex, at the front desk was very personable and helpful. The location is convenient and the "shop" is clean and professional looking.

JASON B.
Chevrolet Camaro
09/01/2018
Great crew
I had my car there, and they didn’t try to force additional work on me. They were all very polite and gave me my options. And their prices are very good too.

MIKE R.
08/26/2018
Recent experience
Excellent service and great experience!
Honest, upfront and likeabke Team.

Highly recommend Marty’s Oviedo.

NL
NANCY L.
Volvo XC90
08/24/2018
Courteous & thorough
Being new to the area, finding a trustworthy, courteous and honest mechanic is very important to any female It’s like finding s great hair stylist... We trust in your honesty and rely on your expertise, to fix what we can’t. The guys at the shop were great!!! Thank you Alex, Nick & Jason. What I thought was suppose to be an easy fix, ended up being more in depth No thanks to NY VOLVO However, once all was said and done, my car drives beautifully and feels safe. At a very reasonable price We even got a Veterans discount for my Dad Which I thought was quite honorable.,. Thank you Marty’s Auto Works!!!! You got me as a customer