Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5rating 4.599998
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

MIKE R.
07/13/2018
pre Purchase inspection
Excellent service, professional, knowledgeable and friendly employees.
Did what they promised- delivered an objective and honest assessment.
Very good experience and would highly recommend Alex and Nick in Oviedo.

AW
ANDREW W.
07/11/2018
Five years later
My husband and I went to Marty's in Longwood for years, but then we both bought new vehicles with maintenance plans. Five years later, my maintenance plan expired and we knew exactly where to go: Marty's but in Oviedo. It was exactly what we remember, the same friendly service and fair prices. We won't ever go anywhere else!

STEVEN M.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/09/2018
Excellent repair shop!
Communication directly with the mechanic is like no other shop I've been to. Very thorough and articulate. Prices are very reasonable and honest.

SK

BONNIE C.
Chrysler
06/22/2018
Caring and Truthful
Marty's has serviced our vehicles for years. My dad was in town and needed his handicap van looked at just to safely make it back to TN as we are fortunate to be getting a new to him van shortly. Alex and team was very honest on the multiple issues with the van however knew we only wanted to fix the necessary safety issues. They had the van done before expected and explained everything to my Dad (ex-mechanic). Thanks for always being honest, timely and fair.

RICK M.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Dodge Charger
06/19/2018
Great team, great customer service
Walked in and was welcomed. Guys there are first class

MICHAEL L.
Winter Springs, FL
Honda Ridgeline
06/14/2018
Check Works
Thanks for the complete checkup and now in Sedona after 2000 miles and nary an issue (well the left turn signal lamp failed). Alex and the crew in Oviedo at the new location did well.

Kia Sorento
05/26/2018
they listen to what you say and explain everything so you understand
the waiting room is very clean and the workers are very friendly.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you so much for your review! We provide quality service and honest answers...every time! Call us when you need us! We appreciate your business!

BV
BEN V.
FIAT 500
05/22/2018
Honest evaluation... solutions performed. Fair price. Excellent service.
I blindly trusted my dealer for over two years of service. High ratings, happy client. But nuts and bolts... it comes down to after that first 50K. Turns out we were late on some stuff and some stuff was not actually correct. Turbo vs. non-turbo... you know the deal. And if you don't know.... I can say Marty's guys DO know. You don't get shellac'd here. These guys are not out to hose you. And... I have been hooooooosssssed. Many years. Glad to have these folks in the wheelhouse. They are the real deal. An actual honest and caring group of talented mechanics that know both YOU and YOUR car. ....and they can fix it. So glad to have been introduced to them via the Oviedo FB group. Thanks Marty's gurus.. see you for the timing belt in 40K.... --ben
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you again, Ben! So proud to be your dealership alternative! We are here for you because we care about you and your car! Thanks for taking the time to review our shop!

Honda Civic Cpe
05/19/2018
Nice shop and people
The new location in Oviedo is impressive. Staff was friendly and helpful.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you! We are so happy to be in our new location to better serve our customers! Thanks again for taking the time to provide feedback and mention our quality customer service! :-)

MILTON W.
Chuluota, FL
05/04/2018
Exception to the usual
As my review title indicates, people are usually in business to make money; and there is nothing wrong with this attitude. But Marty's Auto Works adds in two more features that some people tend to forget. Honesty and integrity to their customers. I told Marty's what I had been told by another place. So Marty's checked it out and verified the work was needed. Here is where the difference came in. Marty's told me only what I needed to repair and correct my problem without padding in extra costs. Marty got the job. They did the work in a very timely and satisfactory manner at a savings to me of about 35% over the other place. Any future mechanical repair I need will go to Marty's and I highly recommend them to anyone reading this review if you want honesty, integrity and exceptionally good performance.

Gene Washburn
Review date: 5/4/18

Gene,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at Marty's. We are so happy to have earned your business and we truly appreciate your recommendations!

DONNA C.
Longwood, FL
GMC Terrain
05/02/2018
Amazing service
Marty’s has always taken great care of my vehicle. They are honest and don’t try to upsell their services. I won’t take my car anywhere else.

Donna,
We are so blessed to have wonderful customers like you. It is our goal to always provide quality service and honest answers!

AH
ANGIE H.
04/17/2018
EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT
Alex was very patient and took the time to explain my options, made sure I had a ride to and from my house. Perfect service, exactly what you imagine an auto repair shop to be. I would definitely recommend Marty's to anyone who needed a their auto serviced.

Angie,
Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so happy that you were impressed. We truly appreciate your recommendations!

TD
TOM D.
Pontiac Aztek
04/13/2018
Always great service
I've had service here many times. Never a problem.

Tom,
Thank you for your review, we appreciate your continued patronage!

MICHELLE S.
04/06/2018
Clear explanation of issues and honest appraisal
Clear explanation of issues and honest appraisal. I respect the professional expertise of this business.

Michelle,
Thank you so much for your feedback, we truly appreciate it!

BD
BILL D.
Volvo S40
04/05/2018
Replaced AC Compressor
I was dreading the thought of this repair due to the cost. Marty's did it for about $300 less than what I was quoted by another local place. Great service; will definitely use them from now on at their new place.

Bill,
Thank you for sharing your experience at Marty's Auto Works, we always strive to provide quality service and honest answers!

EC
erica c.
Jeep Liberty
03/27/2018
Trustworthy
Marty's is the only place that I have ever taken my car where I completely trust they are repairing only what needs to be fixed and not overcharging me for unnecessary repairs.

Erica,
Thank you so much for the kind words, we really appreciate your business and are so happy to have earned your trust and continued patronage!

JAROD H.
Orlando, FL
03/14/2018
Always honest
I will always use Marty’s because I know I’m getting an honest assessment and options to fit my situation.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/29/2018

Jarod,
Thank you for your kind words, we always strive to provide honest answers and quality service!

GD
GAILYN D.
Chuluota, FL
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
03/08/2018
Very Happy
We are loyal customers of Marty's. We highly recommend Marty's you will not be disappointed.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/29/2018

Gailyn,
Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendations. We are so blessed to have wonderful customers like you!

DENNIS M.
Orlando, FL
03/08/2018
Great honest people!
Great company, let me know one of my vehicle issues was actually a recall instead of just doing the repair and charging me!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/16/2018

Dennis,
Thank you so much for the kind words! We always strive to provide honest answers and quality service, and are happy to have saved you some money.