BG
BOB G.
Dodge Challenger
10/14/2020
Good work
Good work with reasonable rates.

PK
PETER K.
GMC Yukon
10/13/2020
They did what they said they would do.
Clean shop and friendly staff Alex explained everything

PW
PAUL W.
Orlando, FL
Toyota Camry Solara
10/06/2020
The people
Always a great experience. Friendly, honest and accommodating. They are supportive of the community and are members of Oviedo-Winter Springs Chamber!

TH
TIM H.
Honda Civic Si
10/06/2020
1sr Visit
This was our first service with Marty’s and needed a complete new air conditioner and condenser. The facility was clean and the shop was a beehive of activity. Initial consultation was thorough and all my questions were answered professionally. The work was completed within the Number of days committed to and the cost was competitive with any other mechanic that I spoke with. The staff was very friendly and professional and the job was done perfectly. Going forward, Marty’s is my go to mechanic and based on initial experience, I find them to be honest and very good at what they do.

BN
BRIAN N.
10/03/2020
Very friendly! Quick turnaround.
Friendly service! Car was ready in the same day. They even offer ways to save money. I am very happy with Marty's Auto Works.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/04/2020

Thank you, Brian, for placing your trust in our team.  It was a pleasure serving you, please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the future.

Marty's Auto Works

CA
CHLOE A.
Chrysler Sebring
09/28/2020
Professional Honest Affordable
Since the moment I call they try their best to provide a professional honest and affordable service. Their diagnosed is always fair. They will find the most affordable option that don't risk their quality.

I highly recommend them you will very satisfied

Chloe,
Your kind words and continued patronge mean so much to us.  We can't thank you enough for encouraging others to give us a try as well.
Thanks again for choosing Marty's Auto Works!

PB
PAT B.
09/26/2020
Professional, pleasant and courteous.
First visit and I will definitely go back Very impressed.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 09/29/2020

Pat, we are delighted to hear that you will contiue choosing Marty's Auto Works for your vehicle's needs!  Our team is blessed to have such supportive customer like you, and we look for to providing you with many more great experiences.

LARRY S.
09/25/2020
Honesty an Quality work!
It's always a pleasure working with Alec and you Technician Mike. Two super guys!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 09/29/2020

We are very blessed to have such an awesome staff and such wonderful customers like YOU!   Thanks again for choosing Marty's Auto Works!!

Dodge Dart
09/22/2020
The team
I have worked with multiple staff now on several issues with our cars, three in total now. They are alway all knowledgeable, fair and upfront.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 09/29/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words and continued patronage.  We appreciate YOU!

ZD
ZACHARY D.
Nissan Titan
Oil Change Tire rotation
Great work as always and flexible with my schedule. The only issue I had this time was that an engine air filter was installed in my truck without calling me first. It was inexpensive and I needed it so I let is go but it felt a little "pushy". Would much rather be asked before additional work is done. Other than that very happy.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 09/29/2020

Zachary, we are so sorry to hear that we overstepped and made a decision regarding your vehicle without first consulting you.  Please know we meant no harm and will make sure this doesn't happen again.   We appreciate your patronage and again we are very sorry.

BRENDA H.
Buick Encore
Receiving a call from Marty
I discussed my issues and concerns with Marty. Marty resolved the issues. I am pleased with him.

09/18/2020
I feel it too way too long
I do understand u had to order the engine and turbo but I do feel 5 weeks was a little too long to complete the work. Also had the oil changed a few weeks before and up to then never had any issues with my vehicle. After it overheated I spoke with Alex and inquired if all the fluids were checked when u did the oil change. He informed me u only check the reservoir. I was surprised. I normally am a customer of Tuffys but my neighbor Joe Anthony recommended Marty’s. So I gave you a try. Tuffys checks all hoses, fluids, lights, and changes the oil. Needless to say I am disappointed and also wondering if u created my engine problems. This engine issue cost over $7,000 plus $1500 for a rental for 5 weeks. So I am not a happy customer..
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/04/2020

Brenda,
We are hopeful that we have corrected the issue and that you will allow us to re-earn your trust back again.  We are NEVER happy until our customers are happy.  Please accept our apology once again.

JEFF P.
Another Problem w/AC
Blower motor went out, so nothing was coming out when the AC was on. Marty's had it fixed in one day!!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 09/29/2020

We know that in this extreme Florida heat, we can not be without nice cool AC.  Glad we were able to get you cooled off quickly.

Dean G.
Orlando, FL
09/15/2020
Great Service!!
I have been coming to Marty's for years now and have never been disappointed. I appreciate an honest answer and timely workmanship. I have always received that at Marty's. I love the communication channel that is used between emails and texts and calls so I am never in the dark about what is going on. I would recommend Marty's to anyone in the area that needs a reliable place to have your car maintained. Mike and Alex and the guys will take great care of your vehicle .
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 09/29/2020

Thank you for encouraging others to give us a try, Dean, and please know that your repeat business has not gone unappreciated!  We are blessed to have earned your 5-star support, and we hope you will continue returning whenever you are in need.

SF
STEVE F.
09/13/2020
Trusted service with integrity
The only place I will take my family's vehicles.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 09/29/2020

We could not ask for anything more, Steve.  Your trust means the world to us.

TD
TOM D.
Ford Transit Van
09/12/2020
Very happy as always.
I've had service work done here more times than I can remember and I've always been happy with their work. They shoot straight and do a quality job.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 09/29/2020

Thank you for trusting our team to meet your vehicle's needs, Tom!  We are committed to providing top-quality service and it's an honr to have this recongnized by you.  We appreciate YOU!