MK
MARILEE K.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
08/03/2021
Wonderfully well done customer service
Alex handled my repairs very well. He
Managed a difficult interaction with a family member who acted rude and cantankerous. Thank you for your fair and even treatment.

JOHN R.
Nissan Rogue
08/03/2021
Quick solution from an experienced team
My AC died in the Covid remote work cocoon. I work like crazy and had one shot to get it in to evaluate the problem and they helped me out.
It was so nice to get my car back with blasting, ice cold AC in this Florida summer heat.
I’m no longer a new customer, so I’ll be a returning one based on this experience. I enthusiastically recommend Marty's Auto Works. Thank you to the team for a job well done!

DF

CL
CASSIDY L.
Dodge Charger
08/03/2021
Everyone there is so nice. It was such a nice change from the rude service that you often get at the bigger companies. I also liked that they sent an email with an outline of all the services they recommended with prices before they began working on the car so I knew what I was paying for.

CN
CHARLANE N.
Chuluota, FL
07/21/2021
Marty’s never disappoints trained mechanics great prices clear and consistent communication/ we are so happy we found them. They have made servicing our Audi a pleasure

JEFF M.
07/19/2021
Great service.
Marty’s is the best!!

BD
BONNIE D.
07/17/2021
Great people, great service.
The place is clean and comfortable. Alex and Tim are courteous and upfront with everything. Everything is explained in terms we non-automotive people can understand. I have always had good service from the Oviedo store and the Longwood store.

Volvo S60
07/16/2021
Always great work and fair price
Been using Marty’s Oviedo for a few years, would never go anywhere else. Great work and fair prices. Alex at the desk is very knowledgeable and always kind.

07/12/2021
If your looking for a honest mechanic look no further. Tim was great very knowledgeable and prompt service great place. Marty’s has a customer for life.

07/12/2021
Amazing customer service
I appreciated how accommodating Marty’s was! I was able to come drop off my car late afternoon with no appointment and they were able to fit it in the next day! They also called me with updates concerning my car!

Geneva, FL
Nissan Frontier 2WD
07/09/2021
Quality service for many years
Have been a Marty's customer since 1980s. The Oviedo location staff is tops, with a special shout-out to Tim. Thanks for the great service!

KK
KAREN K.
Ford Edge
07/09/2021
Very easy to get to and very nice people to deal with.

RK
RAY K.
Winter Park, FL
Cadillac SRX
07/08/2021
great service as alwayz
Used Marty's in Oviedo for years when I lived in the area. Needed help when my wife was passing through this week and they were to the rescue. I trust them a lot.

SHERRY B.
07/02/2021
Honest
Marty's is an honest reliable business that does not try to sell you services you do not need. I am extremely happy with Marty's and will recommend to my friends and family for their car needs.

JUDITH T.
Chevrolet Cruze
06/30/2021
Excellent work and pricing!!!
I am very impressed with the honesty, caring and professionalism. Alex talked.to me about what maybe going.on with my car but wanted to check it out for sure. When they found the problem he explained what was going on and needed. Their pricing was far better then I expected. I would highly recommend Marty's to everyone.