Riley R.
IL
Kia Forte
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Riley said the business took multiple days to get a part in. When the work was paid for, his credit and debit card was charged more than once. It was an honest mistake and was corrected, though.
Erin L., Owner from Marty's Automotive responded on 08/14/2019

Riley we are so sorry it took so long the part for your car to arrive unfortuneately we are at the mercy of our suppliers. Regarding your credit card I appoligize for that also but again we are at the mercy of our merchant when it comes to charge backs. We do appreciate your business.

Erin Lyle
Marty's Automotive, Inc
630-264-2277

TD
Terry D.
Aurora, IL
Mercury Tracer
11/04/2017 Category: Service
Terry said it was okay, but it was a bit of an inconvenience because they forgot to leave his keys on the seat.

GL
GREGG L.
Aurora, IL
06/02/2016
Didn't get the service I wanted
Perhaps the reason for bringing in the Escape didn't get received properly. The reason is when I brake and as I slow down below 5 - 10 mph a low pulsating rubbing sound is coming from the passenger rear side. You installed new front brakes that I didn't have a problem with. I'd like to schedule a time so you can test drive and understand then we can review the necessary fix. Thanks Greg 612-508-1958