Marietta G.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Marietta said the staff is honest, friendly, and complete their work in a timely manner.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you Marietta for the nice review. Let us know if you need anything. Always good to see you!

BRENDA B.
05/08/2019
Always excellent service!
I always receive excellent service here and never feel I am being “taken to the cleaners” like so many other car shops! I have been a customer for years and will continue to be loyal.

KH
KEN H.
Chevrolet Cobalt
04/29/2019
Great job
Car needed repair in order to pass the emissions test. They fixed it and the car passed on the first try.
Erin L., Owner from Marty's Automotive responded on 05/06/2019

Ken thank you for the review and we are so glad you passed the emissions.

HK
Howard K.
Honda Civic Cpe
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Howard said the service was good.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 05/15/2019

Thanks Howard. We appreciate you!

DF
Dan F.
Mercury Mountaineer
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Dan said he would recommend the business for service.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 05/15/2019

Thanks for the recommendation neighbor!

Rissell M.
04/03/2019
DYI follow up
I do much of my own work, on occasion I need an expert’s help. Marty’s helped me finish my project and get my vehicle back on the road. I am a Marty’s lifer. You should be too!

DAVE M.
Honda Element
03/21/2019
ball joint /wheel alignment on 2004 Honda Element
Repairs were made in a timely manner and the vehicle rides noticeably better. Thanks
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 05/15/2019

Glad to hear that, Dave. Thank you for the review!

Russell M.
Ford Expedition
03/16/2019
Marty is very personal and knowledgeable.
Marty took the time to explain all my options for repairs. He is straight forward without being pushy. Marty’s does great work at an affordable price. I could visit with Marty for hours if given the chance.
Erin L., Owner from Marty's Automotive responded on 03/18/2019

Russ thank you for the great review. We are alsays glad to be of service to you. Hve a great day.

Jan B.
Montgomery, IL
Pontiac Firebird
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Jan said the technicians are the best. They always do what she wants and are good at it.
Erin L., Owner from Marty's Automotive responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you Jan the wonderful review. You know we are glad to see you!

ZM
ZENETH M.
Oswego, IL
Jeep Patriot
03/13/2019
Friendly Employee's and Amazing service!
My wires were chewed under the hood of my car by a little critter. I called Marty's and they had a tow truck pick up my jeep in less than an hour. I was very pleased with Marty's Automotive and would definitely recommend their service.
Erin L., Owner from Marty's Automotive responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for the great review Zeneth. Yes some critter did a number to your wires and we are glad we were able to repair them and get you back on the road.

HJ
HESED HOUSE J.
Plymouth Voyager
03/09/2019
Decision Time!
Thank you for helping Hesed House with practical, right decisions. Hesed House would have liked to continue utilizing the 1999 Plymouth Voyager; however, my thoughts as Facilities Director dealing with mounting repair costs and safety concerns were settled after an “as it is review” of the vehicle by Marty’s. Hesed House is is now replacing this vehicle.

KR
Kenishia R.
Illinois
Nissan Maxima
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Kenishia said their customer service is so good. They take care of her, they do a good job and they're professional.
Erin L., Owner from Marty's Automotive responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you Kenishia for the great review. Glad we could be of service to you. Welcome to the Marty's Automotive 'family'!

MARTY W.
Naperville, IL
03/08/2019
Great service with fair prices
If you are looking for a full-service auto repair shop, Marty's Auto Repair is the place for you. Dependable, trustworthy, fast service with fair prices and wonderful staff.

Buick Century
03/07/2019
Marty's is A+
Marty's does great work for fair prices. They are thorough and inform you of all your options.
Erin L., Owner from Marty's Automotive responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you for the great review. We're always glad to service your vehicles.

Steve H.
02/23/2019
friendly and listen to your concerns
I have had Marty work on my cars in the past. I have sent friends to them and they were happy with his work also. Yep, I will recomend him in again. And yes, the price is fair.
Erin L., Owner from Marty's Automotive responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you Steve for the wonderful review. We appreciate your business and are glad we could help you.

Dan P.
Illinois
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Dan said the staff was polite, and friendly.

KH
KEN H.
Chevrolet Cobalt
02/20/2019
Fast and expert service
When I had unexpected car problems, they managed to get me in. Service as quick and the problem was solved. Great job.

NC
Nick C.
Oswego, IL
02/19/2019
Friendly and very reliable service
Was referred to Marty's by a co-worker many years ago. They are now taking care of my 4th consecutive vehicle. I am proud to consider them as my friends as well as my mechanics.
Erin L., Owner from Marty's Automotive responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you Nick for the wonderful review. We value our friendship with you and are always happy to see you and the pup when you come in with your car.

Erin L., Owner from Marty's Automotive responded on 02/20/2019

JIMMY M.
GMC Envoy
02/18/2019
Came through again
Marty and team came through again. I dropped my SUV off on Sunday night and by Monday afternoon my SUV was ready to be picked up. Great explanation on what needed to be done.
Erin L., Owner from Marty's Automotive responded on 02/19/2019

Glad we could help you Jimmy and that you're pleased with our service. Thank you for the wonderful review.

HJ
HESED HOUSE J.
02/01/2019
Very good and practical service!
Marty’s provides good services at reasonable prices. I appreciate the knowledgeable Marty’s team in properly analyzing and quickly solving vehicle issues. Marty’s courteous and responsive business relationship is valued.
Erin L., Owner from Marty's Automotive responded on 02/01/2019

Thanks for the great review! Always a pleasure. Have a great day.

Mary M
Erin L., Owner from Marty's Automotive responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you Jim for the great review. We are always glad to serive and repair the Hesed House vehicles.