Latest Review about 1 hour ago

ROB/RYAN D.
Ottawa, IL
Chevrolet Suburban
01/23/2021
The way it should be people
Took truck, conquered the task, responsible care, communication, and great service. Complete care, and thoroughly inspected and fixed. Thank you!

CR
CYNTHIA R.
Indianapolis, IN
Chevrolet Spark
01/18/2021
On my way back to Indianapolis and my car was making some God awful noise. Never been to Marty’s, I called them up, got my car towed there, they literally had me back on the road in 1 hour. My Wheel bearing was cracked and Marty fixed it within a hour, I was very impressed.. Marty, Mary, and the entire staff was great, thank you all soooooooooo much!!!!!!!
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 01/22/2021

So glad we could be of service, Cynthia. We know it can be awful to have any car problems but while you're on a trip it's the worst. We're happy we had a bay open and the parts were in stock around the corner and we could get you back on the road quickly. Stop by and say hello if you're back in the neighborhood again!

MAGGIE G.
01/18/2021
Always take my car to Marty's
Love the people, love the quality of work, love the price. Support community small business here! You won't be sorry.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you Maggie for your five-star review! We appreciate your support!

LJ
LEON J.
Montgomery, IL
Chevrolet HHR
01/16/2021
Prompt service and and was completed as promised
The service was promised at a certain time . We brought the car in and were out the same day as they promised.

TERRY B.

North Aurora, IL
Chevrolet Pickup
01/12/2021
Always Awesome
When you find a good mechanic you trust, life is easier
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 01/13/2021

We're glad to know we have earned your trust. Thank you and come and see us anytime!

Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 01/13/2021

We appreciate those five stars, Terry!

SAL M.
01/05/2021
Awesome work they do
They do great work,I’ve brought my car here 3 times already.There honest on there prices on parts and labor.And Mr Marty gives tips and advice on maintaining your car too
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 01/06/2021

Thank you, Sal, for the five-star review! Marty is a big believer in properly maintaining your vehicle. He says it will keep you out of "emergency mode". Thank you for taking the time to review our shop, Sal. :-)

GMC Terrain
01/04/2021
They are professional, courteous,and prompt.
The service provided by Marty's is always professional,courteous, and prompt.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 01/05/2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this review. We certainly appreciate it! We strive to do our best.

NM
NEIL M.
Montgomery, IL
Chevrolet Suburban
12/22/2020
Professional job!
Really nice work getting things taken care of in a timely manner. Very courteous and professional staff. The vehicle is running great!

LAUREN B.
North Aurora, IL
Chrysler 200
12/18/2020
Always wonderful!
Everyone at martys is great! Always nice, reliable, and honest! Great to know i can trust them!

JULIE S.
12/14/2020
Thorough, friendly and prompt
These guys are the best. They seviced my car a few months ago as well, phenomenal service all around. Called for an oil change last week got me in same day. I really appreciate the great customer service from my auto mechanic. Friendly and fun people to visit as well ! Thanks Mary, Erin and Marty!
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 12/15/2020

Always a pleasure to have you in the shop, Julie. Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review! It's much appreciated.

PB
Paul/Joan B.
12/10/2020
Top Notch
Have been going to Marty's since he opened. Have always been treated very fairly. The quality of service has always been top notch. If you haven't tried Marty's, I highly recommend you do. You will definitely go back.

KH
KEN H.
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/27/2020
Glreat Service
I had a headlight go out and needed a quick replacement. Marty got me in and had it fixed in no time. I am a repeat customer and will continue being one.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 12/02/2020

Thank you, Ken! Always good to see you.

JUAN G.
11/24/2020
Quality & Professional Service
Had my Truck serviced at Marty's, a friendly and family like experience. Great folks who do quality work at a reasonable price. I will and do recommend Marty's for your auto needs. Why would you want to pay dealership price? Many thanks to Steve who performed my repairs.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 12/02/2020

Thank you for the great review, Juan. I'll let Steve know. :-)

RK
RYDER K.
Yorkville, IL
Chevrolet Traverse
11/20/2020
Had a great experience at Marty’s Automotive and would definitely go back. Fast service and good pricing