BC
BRETT C.
Florida
07/07/2020
Short notice-Long on Satisfaction
I was in Montgomery visiting family and due to drive back to Florida when my mini-van repeatedly starting overheating while idling for more than 10 minutes.
I got a referral from Robinson's and a family friend to go see Marty.
I called late morning and explained the sitch. They got me in promptly , serviced my mini-van and had it back to me by 4pm the same afternoon.
Mary in the office was totally knowlegable and accomodating from start to finish. I also had the pleasure of meeting Marty and chatting a bit.
It pays to use and support local small businesses and I am soooooo glad I found Martys.
Now I can drive back to Florida with peace of mind .
Brett C

LP
LINDA P.
Chevrolet Sonic
06/24/2020
5 star business!!!
Great family owned business. Great staff, reasonable prices, fast service. I would highly recommend Marty's Automotive.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you for this wonderful review, Linda. Can I ask you to drop it on our google page?  Here's a link to our google page https://bit.ly/2MvE2Fq. We would sure appreciate it!

MEGAN S.
North Aurora, IL
Chevrolet Sonic
06/23/2020
So caring
They are thorough about everything! They care so much about the customer!!
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 06/24/2020

We do care, Megan. Thank you for this wonderful review. Can I ask you to drop it on our google page?  Here's a link to our google page https://bit.ly/2MvE2Fq. We would sure appreciate it!

LA
LIZ A.
06/22/2020
Customer service
They were able to fix my car the same day I called. Customer Service was out standing!
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review, Liz. It was our pleasure! Can I ask a favor? Would you drop this review on our google page?  Here's a link: https://bit.ly/2MvE2Fq. We would sure appreciate it!

JULIETTE S.
06/20/2020
Great service at reasonable prices
We were referred here by some friends I did a online message and I got a call back from Mary so quickly I was surprised they were able to get me in the next day I looked at the car and gave me a reasonable estimate we are very pleased I've already told two people

BRENDA B.
06/17/2020
Reliability and Customer Service!
I have trusted Marty’s Automotive for many years with my cars and my kids’ cars!

DEBBIE L.
Naperville, IL
Nissan Rogue
06/17/2020
HONESTLY
Caring and honest!!! Gets the job ✅ I found my car shop for life!
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 06/18/2020

Thank you so much, Debbie for the kind review. We strive to take great care of our customers and their vehicles. It was a pleasure working with you! If you have another moment we'd appreciate if you went over to Google to review us here: https://bit.ly/2MvE2Fq

TOM B.
Cadillac DeVille
06/11/2020
I was driven home by a glamorous blond and picked up again when the car was ready.Service was great and reasonably priced. What’s not to like?
Erin L., Owner from Marty's Automotive responded on 06/16/2020

Thank you Tom for the compliment and for the great review. I'll chauffeur you anytime.

SCOTT B.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/02/2020
Friendly, honest and easy to work with
Marty worked with me when I needed to replace my A/C compressor. When the dealer told me it would cost over 700 dollars to replace , I did my homework on how to replace, which is pretty easy if mechanically inclined. So it only cost me 174.50 for the compressor. I replaced myself. Marty recovered my refrigerant and held it over the weekend untill i could get it back to him.. He pulled a.vaccum recharged the system and added dye in case I had a leak somewhere. Only charged 120 dollars. The dealer would never have added the dye, they all have a racket going. Martys is truely the best mechanic I have ever used. There is no pressure to up sell and he gives it to you straight. Im so glad he is.located in my general neighborhood. God bless marty and his entire.crew. Thanks Marty.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 06/02/2020

We're always glad to help, Scott. Thank you for the wonderful review!

AJ
ANTHONY J.
West Dundee, IL
05/29/2020
When I come to Marty’s Automotive, I feel like family because everybody greets you and the service is good. They get right to your vehicle and get the issue done. Service is fast and very accurate and the price is reasonable. Thank you Marty‘s Automotive you and your team of great workers are the best.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 06/02/2020

It was our pleasure, Anthony. Thank you for the wonderful review. We're here to help anytime!

RP
RICHARD P.
05/26/2020
Always stellar
Old school
Hard working honest mechanics
Hard to find these days.’
You want it done right at a fair price?
STOP!
Marty will treat you right.
Midas, Firestone , Meineke?
Seriously?
Get gang banged by a chain ...?
Quotas , sales numbers.
You want a down to earth blue collar mechanic that won’t make you grab your ankles in the parking lot?
Look no further than this US Navy veteran shop! Any other questions?
Erin L., Owner from Marty's Automotive responded on 05/28/2020

Richard thank you so much for wonderful review and the trust you have in our work. We greatly appreciate your loyalty and look forward to servicing your Jeep in the future.

Sincerely,

05/07/2020
Good value
If you want to keep your car running good bring it to Marty’s Auto or you might get stuck on the side of the road. I have had a lot of work done on my old trucks and Marty’s Auto has been the best.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 05/08/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words, James. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 05/08/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

PW
PARKER W.
Toyota Tundra
05/06/2020
Honest and quick
Took my truck in as it was misfiring, and they quickly diagnosed it for me. Quickly and honestly.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 05/08/2020

Thanks for the awesome review, Parker! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon. Cheers!

Plano, IL
04/29/2020
Great service and always accommodating
I really appreciate the great service at Marty’s. They are always very honest with what is happening with your vehicle and needs to be repaired. And they are very accommodating to get you in when you have availability.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 04/30/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review! We strive to do our best for our valued customers. Let us know when we can help you, again! Stay safe out there.

Erin L., Owner from Marty's Automotive responded on 05/28/2020

DAVID M.
Jeep Patriot
04/23/2020
Honest, thorough and expedient.
Honest, thorough and expedient.
Took vehicle in for brake work and discovered a larger issue. I appreciate the thorough review of my vehicle and the fact that the work is done right the first time.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 05/05/2020

Thank you, David, for taking the time to review our shop. We strive for excellence and very much appreciate your five-star review! We're here when you need us.