DJ
DONNA J.
04/05/2017
My mothers'car
My mom had her vehicle worked on before taking a trip. Overpriced and thank God nothing happened to her, when she came back the breaks leaked and stopped working, had to bring it back and spent more money. I once highly recommended this place but sadly not anymore.

Riley R.
IL
Kia Forte
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Riley said the business took multiple days to get a part in. When the work was paid for, his credit and debit card was charged more than once. It was an honest mistake and was corrected, though.
Erin L., Owner from Marty's Automotive responded on 08/14/2019

Riley we are so sorry it took so long the part for your car to arrive unfortuneately we are at the mercy of our suppliers. Regarding your credit card I appoligize for that also but again we are at the mercy of our merchant when it comes to charge backs. We do appreciate your business.

TD
Terry D.
Mercury Tracer
11/04/2017 Category: Service
Terry said it was okay, but it was a bit of an inconvenience because they forgot to leave his keys on the seat.

GL
GREGG L.
06/02/2016
Didn't get the service I wanted
Perhaps the reason for bringing in the Escape didn't get received properly. The reason is when I brake and as I slow down below 5 - 10 mph a low pulsating rubbing sound is coming from the passenger rear side. You installed new front brakes that I didn't have a problem with. I'd like to schedule a time so you can test drive and understand then we can review the necessary fix. Thanks Greg 612-508-1958

PR
PAUL R.
07/03/2019
First time at Marty's Automotive
Brought my car in with a broken rear lower support arm. The whole area was rusty and the bolts were too. They only needed one day to get the part off but another to order the new bolts. I had supplied the replacement part but not the bolts needed. So on the second day after I brought the car in they called me and said it was fixed. I picked up the car and its working just fine. The labor was slightly cheaper than the other place I looked into so that made me happy as well. Good job guys!
Erin L., Owner from Marty's Automotive responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you Paul for the great review. We're glad we could be of service to you and your vehicle.

GL
GENO L.
03/20/2019
Great service.
Prompt service when scheduled. Calls to let you know parts required along with cost of labor to install.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 05/15/2019

Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a nice review, Geno!

GB
GRETCHEN B.
Montgomery, IL
04/27/2018
Listening
They take the time to listen and work to get you the best deal and explain all that needs to be done.
Erin L., Owner from Marty's Automotive responded on 05/15/2018

Glad we finally got the problem solved.

TA
Tony A.
Illinois
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Tony said the staff fixed an issue, but it's not completely fixed so he needs to go back.

PH
PAM H.
Millington, IL
Lincoln Navigator
03/05/2018
They know what they're doing
I had an electrical problem with my car. Marty's knew how to find it and fix it. Can't say that about most mechanics out there.

Scott B.
Chevrolet Cobalt
02/14/2018 Category: Service
Scott said the business was quick and willing to work with him.

MARK P.
Mitsubishi Outlander
08/14/2016
Twice is Nice
My second visit to Marty's and I'm still impressed with the quality of repair and professionalism shown.
They were able to take my car in without an appointment and the quote given/charged was less than Firestone and the dealer (by $500.00) and included more items than either of them covered. They also confirmed that a "suggested" repair wasn't needed as the part in question is working just as it should.
I'll continue to trust Marty's.

SE
Steve E.
Illinois
04/16/2016 Category: Service
Steve said the service was very good.

TC
Tom C.
Nissan Frontier
02/21/2015 Category: Service
Tom said he needs to call this business back because one of his belts in his vehicle is still squeaking a little bit, but other than that, everything was fine.

Don H.
Plano, IL
01/16/2015 Category: Service
Don said this business did the work really well and quickly. The only issue he had with them, was that they did not check in with him before they did the work. They were supposed to. He dropped the vehicle off, and they were supposed to give him an estimate the next morning, then do the work. Instead they did the work that night, then called the next morning and told him the vehicle was ready. They gave him the total cost, which bothered him a little. They did not check with him but they replaced the alternator with a brand new one. They should have given him an option of using a new or aftermarket alternator, because using a aftermarket part would have been cheaper. He wanted to have the estimate before the work was done so he would know the cost ahead of time. The quality of work was phenomenal.

DA
Dale A.
Lincoln Town Car
10/08/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Dale's wife. She said she was very satisfied with their efforts and hard work.

KT
Kurt T.
03/27/2014 Category: Service
Kurt said they did a good job.

Mike C.
North Aurora, IL
02/07/2014 Category: Service
Mike said he was not satisfied with the amount of time it took the complete the work.

ARNIE S.
Cadillac SRX
11/18/2019
Friendly fast honest sercice
Marty and Erin have been servicing our vehicles for 16 years and I would recommend to everyone.
Erin L., Owner from Marty's Automotive responded on 12/12/2019

We are glad to have been servicing your vehicles for so many years. Thank you for the great review Arnie.

KH
KEN H.
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/16/2019
Great job
Fast and professional service. They accurately diagnosed and fixed the problem, even though the check engine light was not on. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you, Ken. We appreciate your kind feedback. Always a pleasure!

JAMES C.
11/16/2019
Break line repair
I had a great experience with Marty’s, I needed a repair asap, I work at night and sleep during the day, I was able to drop my vehicle off and get the work done before I went to work. I will be returning to Marty’s in the future as needed
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 11/18/2019

We were glad to quickly get you back on the road, James. We look forward to seeing you again.