LJ
LEON J.
Chevrolet HHR
01/16/2021
Prompt service and and was completed as promised
The service was promised at a certain time . We brought the car in and were out the same day as they promised.

TERRY B.

North Aurora, IL
Chevrolet Pickup
01/12/2021
Always Awesome
When you find a good mechanic you trust, life is easier
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 01/13/2021

We're glad to know we have earned your trust. Thank you and come and see us anytime!

Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 01/13/2021

We appreciate those five stars, Terry!

JIM R.
Ford Crown Victoria
01/07/2021
Complete auto Repair
It's always a good
Day when you bring your vehicle to Marty's auto for any number of reasons knowing it will be taken care of by the professionals that they are thank you to a top notch team well done!
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 01/08/2021

Thanks, Jim for the four-star review. We appreciate that and that it's always a good day when you come in. What could we do better to earn a fifth star? Your feedback is appreciated. Thank you!

SAL M.
01/05/2021
Awesome work they do
They do great work,I’ve brought my car here 3 times already.There honest on there prices on parts and labor.And Mr Marty gives tips and advice on maintaining your car too
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 01/06/2021

Thank you, Sal, for the five-star review! Marty is a big believer in properly maintaining your vehicle. He says it will keep you out of "emergency mode". Thank you for taking the time to review our shop, Sal. :-)

GMC Terrain
01/04/2021
They are professional, courteous,and prompt.
The service provided by Marty's is always professional,courteous, and prompt.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 01/05/2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this review. We certainly appreciate it! We strive to do our best.

NM
NEIL M.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/22/2020
Professional job!
Really nice work getting things taken care of in a timely manner. Very courteous and professional staff. The vehicle is running great!

LAUREN B.
North Aurora, IL
Chrysler 200
12/18/2020
Always wonderful!
Everyone at martys is great! Always nice, reliable, and honest! Great to know i can trust them!

JULIE S.
12/14/2020
Thorough, friendly and prompt
These guys are the best. They seviced my car a few months ago as well, phenomenal service all around. Called for an oil change last week got me in same day. I really appreciate the great customer service from my auto mechanic. Friendly and fun people to visit as well ! Thanks Mary, Erin and Marty!
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 12/15/2020

Always a pleasure to have you in the shop, Julie. Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review! It's much appreciated.

PB
Paul/Joan B.
12/10/2020
Top Notch
Have been going to Marty's since he opened. Have always been treated very fairly. The quality of service has always been top notch. If you haven't tried Marty's, I highly recommend you do. You will definitely go back.

MARIO M.
Cadillac CTS Sedan
12/02/2020
car diagnosed but didn't couldn't get info
I asked which sensor was the issue and the receptionist did not want to give me any information since I was thinking about doing the work myself. After getting my car diagnosed I was expecting to get a copy of the codes that were pulled up but instead I got my receipt with no codes on it. I was told my total was $87 I believe which is what my receipt says but was charged $93 or so.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 12/07/2020

When you were here back in October, Marty discussed the multiple codes for bad timing chains /solenoids with you. I apologize for assuming the discussion was sufficient and certainly didn't purposefully withhold information. If you think the codes could help you further then we could pull them for you at no additional cost if you'd like to stop in.

Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 01/05/2021

Mario, there were dozens of codes as you'll recall on 10/27/20. Over an hour was spent on your Cadillac CTS in diagnostic time and testing, you discussed our findings with Marty personally, and at the end of the day, you paid your bill and took the car. We're sorry that you are now upset. We'd be happy to give you a full written report since we failed to meet that expectation if you come by the shop with the car at no additional cost to you. We value our customers and want you and all our customers to be satisfied with our service. If you feel we dropped the ball then let us make it right. Please give us a call at 630-264-2277 to set up a good time.

KH
KEN H.
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/27/2020
Glreat Service
I had a headlight go out and needed a quick replacement. Marty got me in and had it fixed in no time. I am a repeat customer and will continue being one.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 12/02/2020

Thank you, Ken! Always good to see you.

JUAN G.
11/24/2020
Quality & Professional Service
Had my Truck serviced at Marty's, a friendly and family like experience. Great folks who do quality work at a reasonable price. I will and do recommend Marty's for your auto needs. Why would you want to pay dealership price? Many thanks to Steve who performed my repairs.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 12/02/2020

Thank you for the great review, Juan. I'll let Steve know. :-)

RK
RYDER K.
Yorkville, IL
Chevrolet Traverse
11/20/2020
Had a great experience at Marty’s Automotive and would definitely go back. Fast service and good pricing

GM
GARY M.
Honda Accord Sedan
11/18/2020
Great customer service at a fair price
Marty made me feel welcome the moment I walked in the door. His team replaced the rear brakes and rotors on my car on time and on budget. I asked him about installing a cabin filter that I had purchased on Amazon and he installed it at no charge. I will definitely return to Marty’s for my automotive needs.