DJ
DONNA J.
04/05/2017
My mothers'car
My mom had her vehicle worked on before taking a trip. Overpriced and thank God nothing happened to her, when she came back the breaks leaked and stopped working, had to bring it back and spent more money. I once highly recommended this place but sadly not anymore.

ARNIE S.
Cadillac SRX
11/18/2019
Friendly fast honest sercice
Marty and Erin have been servicing our vehicles for 16 years and I would recommend to everyone.
Erin L., Owner from Marty's Automotive responded on 12/12/2019

We are glad to have been servicing your vehicles for so many years. Thank you for the great review Arnie.

11/16/2019
Great job
Fast and professional service. They accurately diagnosed and fixed the problem, even though the check engine light was not on. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you, Ken. We appreciate your kind feedback. Always a pleasure!

JAMES C.
11/16/2019
Break line repair
I had a great experience with Marty’s, I needed a repair asap, I work at night and sleep during the day, I was able to drop my vehicle off and get the work done before I went to work. I will be returning to Marty’s in the future as needed
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 11/18/2019

We were glad to quickly get you back on the road, James. We look forward to seeing you again.

MARY R.
Oswego, IL
11/14/2019
Fast, reliable service!
I took my Toyota in for service recently. My car was serviced quickly and thoroughly and ready to go before lunch!
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 11/15/2019

Thanks for the nice review, Mary! We aim to please. See you next time!

Saul S.
11/09/2019
Top-tier
Tip-tier place both in terms of trustworthiness and quality of work. They are very direct and distinct in explanation regarding whatever needs to be done to ultimately have your car running smooth. Plus they give great references if the work to be done is outside their service scope. Also, they are wonderful at clearing up any confusion that may arise for whatever reason regarding anything at all. All in all, I will happily return in the future with my mind at peace, assured at the quality and care of their automotive work.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 11/18/2019

We love feedback like this!  Thank you, Saul, for the wonderful review.

Michelle M.
11/07/2019
Great place@@
I have been taking my car's there for a long time and Marty has been a wonderful person to deal with they stand behind their work and they care about your safety in your car which you don't see a lot of people worry about that anymore.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 11/08/2019

Thanks, Michelle, for taking the time to leave us such a great review. Thanks also for trusting Marty's team to take care of your "fleet"! ;-)

LW
Laura W.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/04/2019
Good job!
I had a change in my schedule and Marty's Auto rearranged theirs to accommodate me. They fixed all three of my concerns and was done in a timely manner! Thank you.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you, Laura, for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. We were glad to be able to accommodate you. The timing worked out just right!

JACK F.
Oswego, IL
10/30/2019
Great
Always great service have known Marty a long time
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you, Jack, for your kind review and for being our customer for the past 20 years. We look forward to your next visit to the shop.

JODY H.
GMC Acadia
10/30/2019
Awesome Service!
When I took my car to Marty's I had no idea that I would need a new engine. I had an extended warranty that was being difficult to deal with. Marty was awesome in dealing with them and got me my new engine. Marty's staff was awesome on keeping me informed on the status of my repair. Got me back on the road in a very short time! Thanks again Marty
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you, Jody, for the wonderful review! We appreciated your patience through the entire process and are glad we were able to get the Acadia back on the road for you.

LA
Linda a.
Illinois
Chevrolet Sonic
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Linda said this business is wonderful and the staff is friendly. She couldn't ask for a nicer business.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 11/04/2019

Linda, thank you for your review and thank you for being such a great customer to work with!

10/24/2019
Outstanding service
When I had a problem with my car, they went out of their way to see that it was fixed quickly and professionally. I always take my car there, whether there is a problem or for routine maintenance. I recommend it to everybody.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 11/04/2019

We appreciate you for taking the time to leave us a review, Ken. Always good to see you!

DI
Dennis I.
Montgomery, IL
Mitsubishi Outlander
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Dennis said the business had great, reliable service.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 11/04/2019

Thanks, Dennis, for leaving us a great review! Glad it was a battery and nothing more.

JEAN M.
10/02/2019
Marty’s
As always friendly and expert people. I’m very assured when I leave Marty’s, that my car had the best care. Thanks again, Jean
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you so much, Jean!

Jeffrey L.
Elburn, IL
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Jeffrey said the business has great communication. He said everything is fine there.
Erin L., Owner from Marty's Automotive responded on 10/04/2019

We appreciate your review and are glad we were able to help you.

DK
DAVE K.
09/18/2019
Gas tank purge valve
Was having trouble starting car after refueling, which I explained to Marty. Brought the car also for an oil change and general inspection. Marty’s replaces the purge valve and everything is good. Marty’s also noticed on from that I had a loose ball joint and needed to be repaired soon.
Thank you!
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 09/19/2019

Thanks, Dave for the five-star review! We're glad to be the go-to auto repair shop for you and Mary. Always a pleasure!

CRAIG and DEBRA S.
Mercury Milan
09/12/2019
Oil and filter change
They did a great job as usual. They are always thorough and give advise of any issues with your vehicle.
Erin L., Owner from Marty's Automotive responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you Craig for the great review. As always it was good to see you. We appreciate your loyalty, you and Deb are one of our oldest customers. Have a great weekend!!!

BRIAN B.
09/09/2019
Fast brake job.
Marty's got my daughter's van in quickly to diagnose and repaired the same day. Excellent service and it is appreciated, since we are so far away. Thanks so much.
Erin L., Owner from Marty's Automotive responded on 09/13/2019

Brian thank you for the great review. We're glad we were able to get your daughter back on the road the same day. If she has any future problems with her van just let us know. Have a great weekend.

MARTY W.
Naperville, IL
08/30/2019
Great Service Competitively Priced
Marty's Automotive provides great service and clearly explains repairs.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 09/03/2019

It's our pleasure, Marty. Thanks for taking a minute to leave us such a great review!

08/29/2019
Unexpected car trouble. They went out of their way to get my car up and running. Great service at a reasonable price. They always do a great job.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 08/30/2019

Thank you so much, Ken for such a nice review. It's always great to see you but like you said, hope you don't have to see us for a while except when you need the oil changed on the Chevy.