James S.
04/12/2019
Masters Auto Center
The MAC in my area, Orange City, 32763. Is out of business. So what happens to my Life Time wheel alignment and life time breaks ?????

TT
Trudy T.
Chevrolet Pickup
02/12/2019
They do good work and stand behind it!
Nick has been repairing our cars for years- probably 10 years or more. We have followed him from several stores. His crew does honest work and they stand behind their work. It's just that simple.

JE
Janice E.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Janice said she is a new customer and is really happy with this facility.

Robert C.
Deland, FL
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/30/2019
Precise and professional
A great alternative and economic benefit than going to a dealership.

MV
Maria V.
Nissan Sentra
01/28/2019
Excellent service, the location is very clean and the staff is very professional.

Don M.
Deland, FL
Chevrolet Corvette
Hometown feeling!
Nick has a good team working on the cars. No complaints. Up front.

Porsche Cayenne

Micheal C.
Debary, FL
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Michael said they quick friendly and reasonably priced.

VD
Vicky D.
Toyota Avalon
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Vicky said they are very friendly. She can call them in the morning and they will get her in on the same day for her oil change.

WD
Will D.
Debary, FL
Land Rover LR4
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Will said he's very happy with the very good service. His vehicle is running excellent now.

HZ
Holly Z.
01/19/2019
Friendly, fast and reasonably priced
Good service. The people are friendly and the prices are reasonable. Also, the 2 year, 24,000 mile warranty is great.

Ana B.
Tavares, FL
Cadillac DeVille
01/16/2019
Great place
Everything on our list [ 5 items] was taken care of at a very reasonable price. It was a pleasure dealing with Masters Auto.

RK
Rachel K.
01/06/2019
Honesty
I have used Masters Auto for three years . They are upfront with all repairs and costs. The staff is always courteous and respectful. They have a great guarantee on the work services they provide. I highly recommend Masters Auto !

Robby R.
Florida
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Robby said they were fast, got him in and out, they were reasonably priced and they did a great job.

BL
Bryan L.
12/29/2018
Busted radiator repaired!
I had a busted radiator on daily driver and needed it next day for work, they assured me the work could be done same day and delivered. The leak is gone thanks to a new radiator and I can drive with peace of mind. Also they inspected my brakes and found out the squealing when backing out was caused by a build up of dust, they cleaned it out and now the squealing is gone. They're a great place to take your car for repairs and service.

OM
Olga M.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Olga said she liked that work that was done on the vehicle. The staff was patient, polite, extremely nice, and very professional.

Susan S.
Lake Helen, FL
Chevrolet Cobalt
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Susan said the staff were kind and professional. She had a time frame and they were able to complete the service on time. They are honest and do a great job.

Jerry M.
Sanford, FL
12/18/2018
Terrible Service
I took my car here because the oil light was coming on randomly. The next thing that I knew my driver's side tire was taken off and I was told that I had an issue with a caliber. I have no idea why they took my tire off. The next thing that I knew they had my battery out of my car and never gave me a reason for taking it out. Daryl tried to go into my glove box and the glove box was screwed shot and he tried to open it and broke the latch off they are now saying that it's my fault because I did not tell them that the box could not be opened. They ordered the wrong Caliber and he then said that he repaired the stripped bolt. They are all smiles when you come into the shop but wait until someone is dissatisfied then things change.
Nick R. from Masters Auto Centers responded on 12/19/2018

Hello, my name is Nick. I am the manager of Masters. I will admit that I am frustrated over this, and would like for you to know that we tried to go above and beyond to meet your needs. I would like to clarify some of the issues surrounding this situation, as I feel that this review is very misleading. As part of the job to replace the oil pressure sensor, the battery needed to be removed for access to the sensor. This is standard. The wheel was removed only after we informed you that you had a brake caliper that was only held on by one bolt. We let you know that the second bolt that holds the brake caliper would not tighten and the brakes needed repair. After giving you the quote here in person, you approved the repairs. We were able to fix your parts rather than replacing then which saved you some money. You were not charged for any new part, please look again at your invoice. Your glove box handle, this glove box and many plastic components in your car are screwed together with drywall screws and you have previously said that the glove box is screwed shut. I cannot approve a replacement of a glove box that is falling apart after you have put screws all around this interior to hold it together and to screw the glove box shut. It is unreasonable to assume that we will pay for this when we did not damage it. This is preexisting. I personally reviewed this case and concluded that the staff here has handled this to the best of their ability and tried to exceed your expectations. I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy and as always we will keep working hard to maintain our high ratings by reviewing any possible issues and creating solutions both long term and short term. Thank you

FM
Freddy M.
12/18/2018
Very professional
Very professional they treat you like family and their prices is very very fair