David P.
Ram 1500
10/27/2018 Category: Service
David said the customer service was great. He stated the staff and the mechanics are excellent, and he would go back to them for repairs anytime he needs them.

Daniel B.
Oceanside, NY
Honda Fit
10/22/2018
Quick emergency repair
We had an issue with our vehicle at the Patchogue Train Station right across from their shop. They were quick to help us, were professional and fixed the problem. Thank you from St. Joseph's College NY Security Department!

LE
Liz E.
East Northport, NY
Dodge Magnum
10/20/2018
Out Of The Park
Another home run! My car was making a few strange sounds, but now, it is perfect. I have never had a bad experience with MD Auto. Their work is fabulous and prices are great. I never have to worry about the repairs I need. They are a very honest company. I trust their word and their work.

CT
Carlos T.
Ford Windstar Wagon
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Carlos said everything was perfect.

Jack H.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Jack said they were excellent.

Lisa S.
10/17/2018
Reputable and trust worthy
I invested big $ on my older car. Both guys have been straight with me. I trust them and believe that they are running a reputable business.

Jim M.
New York
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Jim said he brought the vehicle in to the facility for inspection, tires and brakes. It took 48 hours to complete. He has been using this business for years and has recommended it, but he stated this visit took a little too long.

Carmen M.
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Carmen said she had very good service and trusts the staff.

KD
Karen D.
Sayville, NY
10/01/2018
Fantastic service ! Very accommodating! Walked in for help and you totally came through to fit me in. Very pleasant and courteous! Forgot how great this service station is. Definitely coming back in the future.

MJ
Mary J.
Charlestown, RI
Buick LeSabre
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Mary said the vehicle was towed to this business. The battery was replaced and the vehicle is fine.

FT
Fran T.
Medford, NY
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/26/2018
Honest, polite, and they have coffee :)
I always bring my SUV to be serviced at MD Auto. Everyone is polite and honest. I had my oil changed and serviced my transmission . They keep my 2005 SUV in top running condition. I must say that I am always satisfied with the job done. I would highly recommend MD Auto to everyone.

KR
Karen R.
Ridge, NY
09/25/2018
Always a great atmosphere ~ ♡ !
Been a customer for some quite some time and so grateful for the continuing professional attitude and excellent work ethics as well as it being fun to be there !

Kevin S.
New York
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said that his representative at the place was helpful and the service was great.

NV
Nick V.
Ridgefield Park, NJ
09/21/2018
Greath service
Costumer service was greath congrats greath place thanks

Mike L.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Mike said he always get good service at this business, and they take good care of his vehicles. He has already recommended this place.