Latest Review 41 minutes ago

Jeffrey K.
Mitsubishi Mirage
10/03/2017
Good, honest service at a very fair price.
Job done quickly, and professionally, and at a price that was almost half what the dealership quoted.

Janelle H.
Porsche Cayenne
09/28/2017
Great service, great guys
Definitely would come back here

Chris M.

Blue Point, NY
Jeep Liberty
09/15/2017
Always quick, reliable service
MD Auto always takes good care of my care and delivers fabulous service. They have already picked up my car and delivered it to my driveway when I wasn't able to pick it up. They are great.

KR
Karen R.
Ridge, NY
09/15/2017
The best mechanic shop I've ever been to !
Matt and his shop was recommended by a friend and she did not disappoint me and neither has this place ! I've been back since the first time due to their excellent professional attitude and service . The friendliness is an added plus !
My car is very much a part of my job being out in the field and I appreciate feeling that my car is in " good hands ".

David B.
Hatfield, PA
09/14/2017
Honest service
Matt and the crew went above and beyond to get me back on the road when i was in a bind. Great service, great price. Thanks MD

MA

Amityville, NY
Mercedes-Benz ML320
09/11/2017
These guys were awesome
I broke down far from home. They towed my car fixed it quick and rates were reasonable. And all was last minute on a Saturday.

PF
Paul F.
Massapequa Park, NY
Chevrolet Celebrity
09/02/2017
Inspection
I was pleased with the service performed on a holiday weekend.

Jerry A.
08/27/2017
Convenience
Realized I needed an oil change, I called and Matt said to come right in. They took my truck on the spot and was done shortly thereafter. Thanks Matt for taking me so quick. Super job!

John T.
Hauppauge, NY
Chevrolet Lumina
08/25/2017 Category: Service
John said the staff was pretty good to him. His employer recommended this business. He and his friends have had service at this business. The service is good and fast.

Dennis C.
Bellport, NY
08/24/2017
LACKS PARKING
Jeep was towed to shop 8/20/17 was not ready till 8/22/17.

AC
annmari c.
Holbrook, NY
08/24/2017
Matt, Jackson and staff were very knowledgeable. They found the problem and were able to fix it. The waiting room was clean and comfy while I waited. Anytime a staff member came in they would always say hello and ask if I were being helped or needed anything.
I would recommend them to everyone.

DK
Dennis K.
Holtsville, NY
08/22/2017
Wonderful Job
My car had multiple issues. MD was able to repair and save me some money on repairs that I thought I needed however I did not MD replaced other parts and job wasn't as bad as I thought it was

AC
Angela C.
BMW 525i
08/18/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Edmond. He said they did a very good job.