David C.

Mary Ann S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/21/2021
Kindness & integrity
Once again the “Wonder Guys” at MD have worked hard to repair damages due to me finding a cavern of a pothole. They deftly dealt with the insurance company and were able to find suitable replacement rims for my car. Don’t know what I would do without them. Thank you MD for another job well done. Woody and I are forever grateful!

TF
Theresa F.
Medford, NY
03/19/2021
Communication
First of all they are AAA affiliated which is how I found them; Very knowledgeable and thorough through each step of the process. They sent me via text a very complete checklist (with photos) of issues that needed to be addressed, in order of urgency and were up front and clear on the pricing. They called to let me know how service was progressing. They were polite and pleasant to deal with. They definitely will get my return business.

Coram, NY
03/16/2021
Fast courteous and thorough
My immediate concerns were addressed and they also found a broken suspension part I had no idea about. The truck felt a little off on the highway but I had no idea how unsafe it was.

Thanks John and Matt for making my safety your priority and still getting it done in the time promised so I can be at work.

BC
Brian C.
03/16/2021 Category: Service
Brian said he would recommend the business.

03/13/2021
Highly recommend these guys! Top notch service and extremely easy to deal with

GS
Geogre S.
03/13/2021
Outstanding customer service
Complete detailed explanation of what and why work was needed and performed.

BV
Bob V.
Medford, NY
Nissan Maxima
03/10/2021
Outstanding service and personal attention given !
The MD Auto experience reflects years of family business attention to customer needs.

Bob S.
03/10/2021 Category: Service
Bob said they are very kind, efficient and respect the people who come to their business.

BW
Bill W.
Smithtown, NY
Chevrolet Suburban
03/08/2021
The honesty and fairness that MD Auto provides is a reason to return
The service and professionalism that MD Auto provides is exceptional. They diagnosed my problem (collapsed lifter) and although I was not prepared to invest the significant amount of money it would take to perform the repair, they did not charge me (at all). This was a very nice gesture, which I really appreciate. I wouldn't hesitate to refer friends and family to MD Auto for their auto repair needs.

RO
Rhonda O.
Nissan Sentra
03/05/2021
Friendly service
Matt was very friendly and explained everything that they did to my car. For what they did the price was very fair, I’d definitely take my car back there.

Jim L.
Lincoln MKZ
03/05/2021
the professional staff and especially the owner, Matt Discala, I have been using them for automotive repairs for over 40 yerars
I had ablowout on the LIE and they sent a tow truck to pick up the car and bring it to the shop and put a new tire on.

FP
Felix P.
Acura TSX
03/05/2021 Category: Service
Felix said they were great and he uses them all the time

RP
Rona P.
Smithtown, NY
Subaru Impreza Sedan
03/02/2021
My car was brought in by AAA and these gentlemen were great! They kept me informed of how the work was progressing, provided pictures of issues they encountered and walked me through all work that was done at the end.

David C.