RK
Rachel K.
Calverton, NY
09/03/2018
Helped me at the worst time for my a/c to go
After a horrible experience with a dealers mechanic , I found out that my a/c condenser went on the hottest week of summer. I contacted Matt asking if there was anyway he could finish this by that Monday and he made it happen. Even offered to help me bring my bags to the car. Great bunch of guys here and will definitely be bringing my car back. Thank you for everything!

SF
Serena F.
08/24/2018
new york state inspection
I brought my car in for an inspection on my vehicle. It ended up costing me $1000 for things I felt talked into, being uneducated in necessary vehicle repairs and maintenance. I felt the "salesman's" presentation of the suggested work order was done in such a way to exploit my naivety, and being a woman, I feel rather exploited and even victimized by the whole experience. Whether it was done intentionally or not, I do not know, but I would not consider it a positive encounter with this establishment. I will not go back and I will not recommend them to anyone either.
Matt D. from MD Auto Complete Service Center Inc. responded on 09/21/2018

Good morning Ms.Serena. I would like to first thank you for taking the time to speak with me. I'm happy our conversation cleared any misconceptions you may have had. We would love to see you come back as a customer and would look forward to having a relationship in the future. I know you mentioned you had felt something in your tranny, I would like to offer you a free check out on that issue. Please feel free to reach out. Thank you! Matt DiScalo

Matthew DiScalo
MD Auto Complete Service Center Inc

Jerry A.
08/22/2018
Always Professional
Always professional, always customer service oriented. Definitely the focus is on the customer and trying to please them in every way and make sure their car is taken care of properly.

Darrin C.
Nissan Armada
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Darrin said they are trustworthy and have good service.

GN
George N.
Bellport, NY
Ford Expedition
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with George's wife. She said everything went great at this business.

Chris M.
Chevrolet Camaro
08/13/2018
A pleasure
Couldn’t be happier

John M.
Jeep Liberty
08/13/2018
Would definitely go back.
Chris was professional and down to earth. He explained to me what was going on with my car in a way that was easy enough to explain to others. I got options on the price of my brakes. To be honest I walked out of there Feeling pretty good after hearing that I have a 2 year warranty on my brakes.

Milt S.
Bayport, NY
Mercury Milan
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Milt said the business did what they said they were going to do. They got the service done in less than 20 minutes.

Jason S.
Bridgehampton, NY
Mercedes-Benz ML350
08/03/2018
Nice guys very helpful and fair.
I had smoke coming out of my hood on the way to the airport, I left the car in the parking lot called AAA who picked it up and took it to the guys st MD auto, they checked it out, diagnosed the problem and called me. They didn’t try to ipsell me on a bunch of other stuff, they had a computerized report that emailed me the complete analysis and estimate. They took care of it and were very accommodating about my pickup which was a week later. I would def recvomrnd them to anyone in the are in need of a good fair auto service.

Lauren M.
08/03/2018
Great customer service!

Dennis S.
Honda Civic Cpe
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said this business provides great customer service. He had special notes for dropping off the vehicle and the business had no problem doing it.

Manny L.
Shirley, NY
07/29/2018
Professional
Clear and explained work very well
Kept me updated on service
Thorough

EC
Eugene C.
Bellport, NY
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Eugene said his vehicle was at the facility for almost a week. He was told they were busy and they did keep in touch.

EO
Ellen O.
Suzuki XL-7
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Ellen said she really appreciates being able to get in the same day and being informed throughout the process. She thought the whole experience turned out great.

Jamie T.
Holbrook, NY
Honda Civic Coupe
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Jamie said the staff members are very honest and she's been doing business with them for years.

LF
Linda F.
Bayport, NY
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Linda said they immediately took her vehicle in and kept her informed on each step. She was in and out in 2 days. They really worked with her, and she is really appreciative of that.

Joe P.
Medford, NY
Lincoln LS
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Joe said he would recommend this business for service.

Jonathan M.
New York
Honda Element
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Jonathan said the staff did extra work on his vehicle that they did not ask permission to do, and it ended up costing about $50 to $100 extra.

LL
Louis L.
Nissan Armada
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Louis said he would recommend the business for service.

AK
Allison K.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Allison said she was able to get in that day and they were quick, informative and reasonable.