GR
Greg R.
02/27/2021
Beyond professional. Not your typical repair shop.
Service was great.

Jing W.
Centereach, NY
Mercedes-Benz C300
Patient and Resourceful
Open to discussion with customers, resourceful to customer doubts and questions.

AN
Alexa N.
Medford, NY
Nissan Versa
5 star service
Kind, educational, and attentive staff. They provide inspection sticker costumers with a special link page full of everything that was checked, and photos of anything that seems to need attention. Great place! Thank you MD Auto!

Steve S.
Shirley, NY
02/27/2021
fast, friendly and reasonable.
Great all around service.
Completed quickly.

Bellport, NY
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
02/26/2021
Honest and competitive prices
Customer service is off the chart with these guys they're very friendly and personable. I finally found the place where I trust the mechanics thank you for your service.

IA
I A.
Dodge Challenger
Very professional and knowledgeable
Great people, very polite, catered to my needs

CR
Christine R.
Manorville, NY
Honest customer service!
I dropped my car off for an oil change today. I was greeted instantly and politely, and was able to get my oil change done even though I didn't have an appt. An oil change is quick, and I expected nothing more than the bill when I returned, but a technician went through the thorough inspection they performed on my car on a tv screen in the office! Pictures of my car's fluids, examples of what they should look like (I dont know this stuff honestly) along with recommendations and fair honest assessments of the need for each maintenance item. (Some things aren't worth it on an older vehicle, most places just push it as procedure, but they took the time to weed out what's not needed. I got a full assessment texted to me with the recommendations for future work as well as 2 years of road side assistance! I will be back to do the maintenance that has been recommended.

TG

Ken D.
Chevrolet Camaro
02/24/2021
Honesty, professionalism, friendly
Easy read and print out of diagnostics given to help understand the limits ands needs of your vehicle.

VL
Veronica L.
Bellport, NY
Ford Edge
02/23/2021
Very friendly beautiful service and will be back
Excellent service thorough inspection of every detail of my vehicle I am a happy customer and will be glad to have my cars in my family go there

EM
Eric M.
02/23/2021
Really helpful.
Our tire was going flat and they took care of us within minutes. Great guys. Thank you.

SV
Spencer V.
Nissan Sentra
Friendly
Great place to take your car to get maintenance, inspection, etc. Employees are friendly and down to earth.

Mike S.
Honda Accord Coupe
Tire
Matt and jc are awesome guys .

SF
Scott F.
Medford, NY
Nissan Sentra
Very friendly
Staff is very polite and friendly

GL
Gayle L.
02/13/2021
Very informative to your car’s needs
Great service, very courteous