LN
Southampton, NY
BMW Z3
07/20/2020
Knowledgeable and Friendly
They answered a AAA call to tow my car which had a flat spare tire. From Pete who I picked up my car to John who kept me informed by the hour of the progress were all very friendly and helpful and even offered to stay open late just so I could pick up my car. They were all very professional.

MI
Musaab I.
Bellport, NY
07/20/2020
Awesome customer Service
I called them for Towing to take my car to a shop but they ended up giving me a free tow to their shop and fixed my car
It completely worth it
Also got coverage for 2 free tows for next year

SF
Scott F.
Medford, NY
Nissan Sentra
07/16/2020
Great service and pricing. Great people.

Rob C.
Saint James, NY
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/15/2020
Great Service!!
The service was very good. They explained everything they did and gave recommendations on other issues found. I would highly recommend M.D. Auto

PH
Patrick H.
Cadillac SRX
07/14/2020
They go thru your vehicle top to bottom
The take the time to text you photo of parts they call if they see something wrong and point it out

Kia Telluride
07/14/2020
Efficient!
As usual, a fine experience. Thanks a lot.

KH
Katherine H.
Levittown, NY
Hyundai Kona
07/13/2020
Friendly and prompt service
Prompt and friendly service. Had a tire blowout. Truck came pretty quickly and towed me to the shop as I had no spare. Clean waiting room which was set up go social distancing. Free charging for Cell phone and other devices. Very helpful and friendly. Recommended.

DF
David F.
Hampton Bays, NY
Dodge Dakota
07/12/2020
Great mechanics
Great diagnostics, really no how to fix your car!

BA
Bill A.
Farmingville, NY
07/10/2020
Trusted Auto Shop
I like how everything was explained multiple times and the process was assuring.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/04/2020
Staff is very friendly and explained everything about the condition of my car very detailed.
Efficient and friendly service

MO
Mike O.
Mastic, NY
Dodge Dart
07/03/2020
Recommend MD Auto
Always ready to help and give you options. Been going to MD for 18 years or so. It’s important to have a mechanic you trust.

SA
Sabrina A.
Medford, NY
Chevrolet Cavalier
07/03/2020
Super pleasant and easy to talk to
Had a very abrupt issue with my car which required a tow and repair work. From the tow truck operator to both others I spoke with over the phone, things moved quickly and efficiently. They gave me detailed explanations and showed me visually everything they spoke about, which gave me peace of mind. No complaints here.

Atiba S.
Farmingville, NY
Ford Expedition EL
Great communication.
Great reports and communication.

AH
Adrian H.
Huntington, NY
Mazda CX-9
Great!!!
Amazing customer service and great experience

JI
Joe I.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Ram 1500
Top Notch
Always top notch service at MD, Matt and the crew are the best at what they do! Highly recommended!!