TA
Thomas A.
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said they are very good.

John S.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
07/02/2019 Category: Service
John said the employees provided great service. They were accommodating.

Joan G.
Chevrolet Trax
07/01/2019
They aim to please additude that is so seldom seen
I was just telling my husband before I got this text how impressed I was with how I M&D .That they Should be our go to car service center for now on. I’ve left there feeling that my business was appreciated and that I wasn’t ripped off .

Garden City, NY
GMC Acadia
07/01/2019
Quick fix on a hot day
Chris and Dave went above and beyond to repair my over heated car very quickly. They were attentive and polite throughout the process and made sure my family and I were comfortable and cool on that very hot day while they were fixing my car.

SG
Steve G.
Southampton, NY
06/30/2019
Very good place for you to bring your ride!
MD Auto is a very friendly auto shop that does a complete job with diagnostics and repair. I was skeptical when I called AAA and needed to be towed when my car overheated. I was on the way to work and they recommended that I bring my car there. I was in an unfamiliar area and didn't know any radiator or repair shops.
The only reason I didn't give them 5 stars, is that they use text messages to sed me a report of what my car was going to need and I still needed to call for the price! then when my car was finished I waited and waited for a message but nothing, I needed to call and find out it was ready. Minor issues really, but annoying all the same. The repair was fine and that's what really matters. Thanks MD Auto, 4 out of 5 is awesome in my book.

HH
Harry H.
06/25/2019
I had an issue with my Camry upon my return from a road trip with my nephew.
The light for an engine malfunction turned on, and in reading the manual I feared that this may be serious.
I took the picture, sent into MD, bought the car straight to the shop, Chris inspected it, told me it was a minor issue (inferior gas), told me to fill up with high grade has a couple of times, cortected the issue, put me at ease, and did not charge me for the service...all within 45 minutes.

What a relief!

KH
Kevin H.
Shirley, NY
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said this business was very honest and transparent. They were quick and affordable. The staff were very nice guys.

Honda Civic Coupe
06/22/2019
Everyone very nice. Did great job
Did great job. Will recommend to friends.

Kenneth S.
Bayport, NY
06/21/2019
MD Auto Customers - "Walking Wallets"
I called MD Auto because my 2006 BMW 330i wouldn't start, and MD had replaced my battery last year. They towed my BMW to the shop, performed an expensive diagnostic, which revealed a bad electrical ground. Cost me $400, but they repaired the ground problem easily.
What most upset me was, as I picked up the car, I was forced to watch a "slide show" containing over a dozen "red" (more serious) and "yellow" (less serious) problems with my otherwise fine functioning car. Each engine fluid was meticulously photographed to show why such fluid was "off color", along with the cost to repair. I was told that my rear tires and wipers wouldn't pass Inspection , even though I had not brought the BMW to MD Auto for Inspection and none was due for another 6 months. I was told that my SYNTHETIC oil needed to be replaced EVERY 6 MONTHS.

BMW repair costs are notoriously expensive, and MD Auto went OVER THE TOP in photographing each and every fluid, filter, tire and wiper on a car which was brought in to MD for a starting problem. MD Auto's unsolicited "POWER POINT PRESENTATION" was designed principally to separate me from my limited money through fear tactics on an otherwise fully functional car which is inspected every year and simply wouldn't start. I trust that the MD Auto mechanics know what they are doing. It's their MOTIVES for trying to convince me to spend well over $1000 to fix their classified "red" and "yellow" problems, through a detailed and unsolicited photo presentation of my car's engine, that bespeaks off unadulterated GREED on their part.

AH
Andrew H.
Middle Island, NY
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said the towing service was phenomenal and the staff was awesome. They did the inspection and he was very happy. They will be doing the service tomorrow and he is sure he will be happy with it, as well.

LD
Lisa D.
Cadillac SRX
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Lisa said they took care of issue, they went to her home and towed her vehicle and got everything done within 2 hours.

DF
David F.
Hampton Bays, NY
Dodge Dakota
06/19/2019
They know what they are doing
Great guys. Very thorough

LJ
Lori J.
Medford, NY
06/13/2019
The staff is very helpful and kind
Me and my fiance has been coming to md with our cars for years and never had a problem. And they don't over price things like other places do. They are very kind and friendly.

Christine S.
Jeep Cherokee
06/12/2019
Doesnt get better!!
I am new to Patchogue and was scared to look for a new mechanic. After reading all the great reviews on Facebook, I decided to go ahead and call MD. Chris and Matt were beyond amazing. From the initial call to immediately fitting me in to keeping me updated on the progress to explaining via tv, email, text and even on my car. They made a list of things I needed to fix right away and then a second list what will need to be looked at soon but now. They made my experience so great. I will always bring my vehicles to them!!

Craig B.
Chevrolet Corvette
06/12/2019
Personal and Professional Service
I love cars and Matt and his staff have been keeping my 1998 Corvette safe and reliable for many years. The prices are fair and they get the job done when they say it will be done.