JOSEPH R.
Nissan Frontier
07/15/2018
Air Conditioning Service
Problem diagnosed correctly, job done right.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 07/16/2018

Joseph,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate it.

AL
Alex L.
07/08/2018
Always fantastic service!
My fiancé and I moved to St Pete about a year ago and Middleton’s was recommended to me by a friend. We have had our oils changed, tires rotated and brakes changed all within a day of calling for an appointment and all reasonably priced. My air conditioning recently was having intermittent issues and Middleton’s was so patient and was able to diagnosis the issue, went to great lengths to ensure that they had fixed the problem before returning the car and again, fixed it within a day of calling. They are friendly, honest and reasonable and I am so thankful that we found them!
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 07/16/2018

Alex,

Glad to hear all is working well. Thank you for your detailed review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback.

LAURETT B.
Jeep Cherokee
07/02/2018
COMPASSION!
When one is in the position of the unknown? You feel stuck in the Middle. One phone call will bring you Tons of feeling confident as you drive away from Middletons Auto Care! "GOTTA LOVE MIDDLETONS".

LYNN M.
07/02/2018
Superior Service - Got it right the first time- entremely knowledgeable
After numerous visits( and spent dollars) to other shops to fix my AC, Middletons got it right the first visit. What a joy to have a car service business with top notch knowledge and expertise. Personnel are friendly and eager to please. Will be back.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 07/02/2018

Lynn,

Thank you for taking your time to submit your review. We appreciate your comments and feed back.

06/30/2018
Convenient
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 07/02/2018

Sam,

Thank you for your commensts. We appreciate it.

MJ
MIKE J.
06/27/2018
Incredible service
Last year my wife and I moved to St Petersburg from New Hampshire where I had used the same mechanic for 20 years. It seems easier to find a new dentist, or a new doctor, than a place to take your car when you relocate. In NH my car’s heater once stopped working, unfortunately it was in January when temperatures routinely reach -10 to -30 degrees. So when I took it into my mechanic I was ready to pay a hefty sum to get the heat back on. However, he told me that the cable that controls the heat had simply become disconnected. He fastened it back on, and I was on my way. This highlights how I was treated there, and it was what I was looking for down here.

A couple of months back I took my car into Middleton’s car for new brakes, and they did a great job. Then I needed to take my wife’s car in for some AC work as we never really used it that much in NH. I should say that our cars are each over 15 years old, so with the AC problem it could have been anything from refrigerant, to hoses, to compressors, etc. Mike had more refrigerant put in as it was very low. He told me though simply to come right back in if we had any problems. After a couple of weeks my wife said that the AC didn’t seem to be blowing very cold anymore. We took it back in, and I prepared myself for a hefty bill. (I should say that they got it in right away.) They looked at it, test drove it, let it run, and it was blowing very cold. I spoke with Donovan and he said that it seemed to be fine. I was a bit perplexed; so I asked if the problem could be pilot error, i.e., our fault. When we came in to pick up the car Mike went out with us and showed us how everything should be set for the AC. Remember now, we came from NH where we might use AC a couple of times a year, so pushing the right buttons wasn’t one of our strengths. (Making our cars warmer, yes - but cooler, not so much.)

So, it turns out that it was indeed our mistake, and that we had the settings wrong. It runs perfectly now. The thing is, Middleton’s wouldn’t charge us for the work. I tried as they obviously put into both time and effort to diagnose things. Since I am not a “car guy” two of the key things that I look for are quality work, and honesty. Clearly Middleton’s excels in both of these areas! I have now found my new mechanic, and would recommend them highly to anyone looking for a new place to take their car for servicing.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 06/28/2018

Mike,

Thank you so much for taking your time to submit your review. We greatly appreciate you trusting us to help in any way we can. Also,  Thank you for the donuts. The guys and myself loved them. Let us know if we can do anything to help in the future.

JAMIE K.
Chevrolet HHR
06/20/2018
Single Woman
I am a single woman and Middletons Auto Care is a car repair shop that will not take advantage of you. They let you know what is wrong, how much it will cost and performs quality repairs at a resonable price. I like the fact they are tracking my mileage and letting me know when important maintenance is due.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 06/21/2018

Jamie,

Thank you so much for taking your time to submit your review and comments. We appreciate your business.

WS
WILLIAM S.
Hyundai Veracruz
06/08/2018
Trustful and sincere
I have doing business with Donovan and crew since 1999. They have more than earned my trust and keep my vehicles operating safely. I have two adult children who also now use Middleton's and this parent doesn't have to worry about them being taken advantage of.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 06/11/2018

William,

Thank you and your family for always trusting us to help with all of your automotive needs. We appreciate you.

BP
BEN P.
06/01/2018
Superior service
I am always very impressed with their courtesy and care . As I sit waiting on my car, I overheard several exchanges between the customers
and their staff. You get the feeling that everyone is treated with much respect and eagerness to satisfy .
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 06/01/2018

Ben,

thank you for trusting us to always help with your vehicles. It's folks like you that have helped make the last 30 years so special. We really appreciate you.

JACK R.
Ford RV Cutaway
05/26/2018
Don't argue..
Middletons has done 2 brake jobs, an AC compressor replacement and a number of other smaller jobs. 5 star on every occasion, in every way. I asked them to install valve stem extentions on my RV so i wouldn't have to take my hubcaps off to check tire preasure. They refused saying extenders can fail and cause major problems. I returned the rubber ones that i asked him to install and bought stainless steel ones. I put one on the front passenger side just to see if i could do it. Decided put them all around when i got back from a quick trip to Fort Desoto. Guess what......extender failed. Flat tire on 275 by the Trop. Moral of the story....trust these guys. If it's bright and sunny and Donavon or Mike say it's gonna rain.....buy an umbrella quick.

MJ
MIKE J.
05/06/2018
Very professional
Moved to the area a while back and have been looking for a new mechanic. I was very impressed with Mike and the service provided.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 05/07/2018

Mike,

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to earn your business. We appreciate your feedback.

JUDY W.
05/05/2018
Struts
Very happy with service car rides smoother. Would highly recommend to everyone. I had several things done on my car.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 05/07/2018

Judy.

Thank you for your comments. Happy to hear the car is riding smoother.

RN
ROBBIE N.
04/30/2018
Great family friendly customer service
Donovan and his staff pride themselves on customer service. I expected my A/C compressor replacement to take the better part of the day, but they had the job completed within 2 1/2 hours. My air is now blowing cold as it should be. Great service in a timely manner!
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 04/30/2018

Robbie,

Thank you for thinking of us to help with your car. We appreciate you taking your time to submit your review as well.

PD
PETER D.
04/29/2018
5 Star Service
Went in to take advantage of the 5 Star Service offer. Since my Honda CRV just reached the 10 year old mark they informed me that Honda recommends draining the radiator and replacing the power steering fluid every 10 years. I appreciated the reminder because I never would have remembered it myself. Their service was very friendly and punctual. I will keep going back to Middleton as long as I own a car.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 04/30/2018

Peter,

As always, we apprecieate you trusting us to help with your automotive maintenance. Thank you.

CHRISTY M.
Chevrolet Camaro
04/24/2018
Very clean
Great teamwork
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 04/25/2018

Christy,

Thank you for the positive remarks.

RA
RUSS A.
Toyota Avalon
04/24/2018
Fast and friendly
Always been a fast and friendly and the work is always well done. I would definitely recommend your services to any of my friends.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 04/24/2018

Russ,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking your time to repond.

GH
GARY H.
Ford Thunderbird
04/19/2018
my visit 4/17
I had a problem with overheating and believed it was the thermostat. That turned out to be the fix and it was done by Middleton;s. My Thunderbird is not an easy car to work on and Middleton's handles it well ever time.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 04/19/2018

Gary,

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you as always.

PM
PAULA M.
04/19/2018
I and my 2005 receive great service
Middleton’s Auto Care was recommended to me after I moved to the area. I stopped in and found everyone to be very welcoming and knowledgeable. With an older vehicle, I want to be sure it is well taken care of. Middleton’s took a look at my front brakes, which I was told by another garage needed to be replaced immediately. Middleton’s said I had several more thousand miles on them, but since they had the car on the rack I told them to go ahead. Appreciated their consideration of my time and money. Just had an oil change and was very happy with the service and friendliness of the employees. Prices are comparable if not a little less than elsewhere. I’m very happy to have found a trusted auto care business. Free WiFi while you wait too!
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 04/19/2018

Paula,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate you giving us a opportunity to earn your business.

LZ
LESLIE Z.
04/15/2018
New Customer
I moved here a year ago and I've been doing my oil change with another auto care which I was really disappointed the last time I had it done there, not just because the price being high but my oil ran out before its due time. I decided to try out this family owned place just a few blocks from my apt. and I was really happy with their customer service, Donavan was very welcoming and helpful, the other gentleman was also very friendly when I picked up my car. So far everything is running smoothly with my car and the prices were reasonable. Thank you Middletons I shall see you next time :)
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 04/16/2018

ZAMORA,

Welcome to the neighborhood. Thank you so much for giving us a opportunity to earn your business. We appreciate the kind words. As you said, we'll see you next time.

TP
TOM P.
04/13/2018
oil change on car
excellent service, great price for a oil change. Very honest people. Found a new home for our cars.