KL
KAREN L.
03/20/2019
Integrity and customer service
I love to support local and i love businesses that exhibit intergrity and practice good customer service! Middletons is all of those. They get you in if you have an issue and they do not oversell. I have seen them refuse to do an unnecessary upsell. Great people... Great service and an established local business.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for your comments. Greatly appreciated.

MV
MAURIZIO V.
03/20/2019
Good place to go for all your car's needs
Maintenance work to my 2007 Camry was done well and quickly as with my 2005 Sienna. All that at a very fair price and friendly environment

JOE B.
Tallahassee, FL
Nissan Pathfinder
03/19/2019
Professional Attitude & Superior Service!
While I am a new customer (two services in two months), Middleton‘s treats me like I’ve been with them for 10 years. They are straightforward, very informative and prompt with both diagnostics and service. They detail exactly what needs to be done and explain what your options are if any are available. Their pricing for parts and labor is more than fair. They have been in business for many years and because of their professionalism they will be for many more.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you so much for your comments. We greatly appreciate you taking your time to review our service.

PC
PATTY C.
Scion xB
Honest & trustworthy.
All the people are honest & extremely good at their work. When they do any work I know they will check my car very well & discuss any needs with me. I feel more safe in my car as I feel they will keep it well maintained. They’re also kind & friendly.

Patty,

Thank you for your comments.

BP
BLASE P.
Kenneth City, FL
GMC Terrain
People and dependably
The people and dependably
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 03/20/2019

thank you and please give Mr. Passaro our best.

MAUREEN S.
Lexus ES 350
03/18/2019
Personal service
They always take good care of me and my care!!!! I truly appreciate this personal service. THEY ARE THE BEST!!!

KA
KELLY A.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/18/2019
Best auto shop
These guys are great, I wouldn’t trust my car with anyone else.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for your comments. Much appreciated.

PH
PAUL H.
Honda Civic Sdn
03/12/2019
Once my warranty on my car expires, I always go to Middleton's
Fortunately, I have not had a real problem with my 2013 Honda Civic, so I have been using Middleton's as my goto place for the standard maintenance needed. They do real inspections, tell me what needs to be done, get it done in a timely manner and charge reasonable rates. What's not to like? If I ever do need real work done on the car, Middleton's where I'm taking it.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate it.

BO
BETTY O.
03/10/2019
Good Service station to bring your car to!
I been going to Middleton for quite a few years now. They are always honest and gives you a great
quality of work. Reliable, effect and very good staff and mechanics.

SV
STACY V.
03/08/2019
Honest and personable!
I've been coming here for years. Middleton's has always been honest about what needs repair and what doesn't, all the while letting you know of any potential issues for the future. Their prices and fair and the staff very knowledgeable and trustworthy!
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate it.

CL
Chuck L.
Port Crane, NY
03/08/2019
Helpful and honest
I am from NY State and my grandson is a student at USFSP, and needed work done on his car. First we needed the brakes checked. They drove vehicle and felt all was good with brakes pads and stopping distance. Also his air conditioner was not working. After checking it out the compressor was bad. While we opted not to fix it at the present time, because of the age of the vehicle, they understood and said if needed to come back at any time. I worked with both Donovan and Mike and felt they were honest and took his car in right away to help out our time schedule. Thankful to find an honest business, would definitely recommend this shop to anyone.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you for your comments.  We appreciate it.

LN
LINDA N.
I trust them
I think they are honest. Important in a mechanic.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you Linda. It means everything for you to trust us.

AK
ABRAHAM K.
Very friendly
If you love my family members go there and they told me some good things about them that's why I chose them
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you.

BP
BEN P.
Clicking Noise
Donavan and his team did not disappoint again. They quickly diagnosed the problem and fixed it. A very happy customer went on his way.
Great work
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you Ben . We appreciate you.

LG
LEANNE G.
Palmetto, FL
Kia Optima
03/05/2019
Fast, Reliable and great prices!
Mike at Middleton’s Auto Care is awesome. Very reliable and has taken care of us for several years. If you need any auto work done you can trust Mike and the team to take care of you!
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate it.

JAN/ LEE ANN BARLAS H.
Dodge Dakota
02/20/2019
Helpful even without an appointment
I called one morning to see if they could help out my wife by checking the air in the tires and checking the oil if she were to come by. They did this without hesitation, talking with her about the tires and the truck using oil. All of this without an appointment. Another reason I don't go anywhere else for work on my vehicles.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 02/21/2019

As always,  Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you.

RI
REID I.
GMC Yukon XL
02/20/2019
Friendly professional
Mike was friendly and informative.
The price was fair, he fixed it the same day.
My wife said it drives just as good as the day we bought it. Thanks Mike.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you for your feedback.We appreciate your comments

BOBBY S.
Clearwater, FL
Hyundai Accent
02/19/2019
Fast and Great Service
My experiences with Middleton has always been done quickly and correctly. They are honest, upfront and have great prices. Their Manager Michael always makes sure the job is done correctly the 1st time. I will continue to take my mechanics needs to Middleton.

MV
MAURIZIO V.
02/19/2019
Good place to go for all your car's needs
Work on my 2005 Toyota Sienna was done quickly and on time as planned. The job was professionally well done and at a very reasonably fair price. Friendly, accommodating and courteous environment.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your comments.

JERRY W.
Cadillac CTS
02/16/2019
Like a new car
I really like this car. After this service, it feels like a brand new car. What a huge difference. every repair made a noticible improvement in the way the car drives. I couldn't be more satisfied. Money well spent.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 02/18/2019

Jerry,

Thank you for the feedback . We appreciate your comments.