MIKE C.
Chevrolet Pickup
12/09/2018
Quick and cool again
Awesome service. AC went out and Mike got me rite in and we’re cooooling again. Thanks guys always a pleasure
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 12/10/2018

Mike,

Thank you so much. We appreciate your comments.

CAROL B.
Chevrolet Corvette
12/02/2018
Reliable service nice people
Work done right and in a timely fashion friendly and courteous people
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 12/03/2018

TRISH B.
12/01/2018
Always great service
The staff here is always friendly, and very honest. I know when I come here my car will get what it needs - without unnecessary upselling
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate it.

The People
Always looking out for their customers and i thank you for it
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/29/2018

As always, Thank you B. We appreciate you.

SA
SHARON A.
Cadillac Eldorado
Accurate, Clear explanation.
Quick, convenient appointment, easy to understand explanation of work that needed to be done, repairs made while we waited. Price came in under estimate. Will definitely return.

BF
BILL F.
Lincoln MKX
Perfect As Always
How can you say the same the over again but only differently? Middletons Auto Care is just great. Had the normal oil change "thing" and everything was to perfection. This is the place to take your automobile for service that is reliable and honest. I even purchased my last set of automobile tires from Middletons and it was a throughly seamless process. If you haven't had the opportunity to have your car serviced by Middletons, you're missing out. They are truly a hidden "gem" in St. Petersburg. And yes, I have recommended several friends to Middletons and they have all been very satisfied.

Bill,

Thank you so much for taking your time to submit your comments. We appreciate it.

DONA M.
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/28/2018
see for yourself
Honest people working hard to keep your vehicle running great.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you for your comments. We'll call as soon as your a/c compressor comes in.

JU
JOHN U.
11/26/2018
Great communication
All of the options were clearly explained to me regarding a fairly expensive repair. I was then able to make well informed decision. I believe that Middletons offers expert service at a fair price.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for your comments, we appreciate it.

TOM M.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
11/26/2018
Good guys
Good work, done quickly and very fair pricing
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/27/2018

Tom,

KG
KIETH G.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/22/2018
Thanks to Mile for his professionalism and the way he treats his customers. Thanks Mike

GJ
GORDON and REID J.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/19/2018
Best service ever
Reliable, reasonably priced, and friendly service. Great mechanics.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your family for choosing us when in need.

RP
RUBEN P.
1st time
Defenetely coming back
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for your comment.

JAMES M.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
Twn&country repair
They were booked solid but still took the time to check out my vehicle.
They decided to fit me in and had me on the road in 30 min.
Thanks again to the Middleton crew.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/26/2018

Mr. Molner. Thank you for taking your time to submit your comments.

MARLENE H.
Kia Soul
11/17/2018
Excellent and dependable! Great people.
They are also pleasant to deal with and they treat us fairly. Their work is excellent.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you so much for your comments.

CG
CARLOS G.
Lexus SC 430
11/13/2018
Awesome folks
Always superior service with great results!!
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you so much for your comments. We appreciate it.

HN
HEATHER N.
Toyota Camry Solara
11/09/2018
Great service and prices!
Honest, top notch service, fair prices and expert car knowledge. Always willing to go the extra mile and never fix something that isn't wrong. Wouldn't go anywhere else.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/14/2018

Heather, thank you for taking your time to submit your comments. We appreciate it.

MARI W.
Lexus CT 200h
11/09/2018
Reliable, Knowledgeable, and encouraging too!
Middletons always does excellent work -- and they always make me feel good about my questions or what I don't know about my car, as well.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you Mari. We appreciate you trusting us to help in anyway we can.

DIANA C.
Saturn SL
First time visit
This was my first time using Middleton's and I was very pleased with the service I received. The staff I worked with (Mike and Bob) were so kind and courteous. Mike explained everything that was needed to get my car problems addressed. So glad I decided to come here.

Diana,

Thank you for choosing us to help with your car. Your comments are very much appreciated.

BP
BEN P.
11/06/2018
Brakes
Top Notch service They found a problem with one of the tire lug bolts and replaced it. I would not have seen it since the lugs nuts are covered by the hub cap. Always going above for the safety of the car owner. Great job!
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/07/2018

Ben,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate you.

MIKE C.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/05/2018
Great job
Great job everyone. Mike was great with keeping me up to date on my repair. Got everything worked out and a fair price too. Thank all. Mike c
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 11/07/2018

Mike,

Glad  everything worked out well. Thank you for choosing us to help.