JINETTE L.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/28/2021
Mike is the best. He and the staff have helped me and my wife out in multiple desperate locations. Will not trust anyone else moving forward. Customer service and honesty is top notch. Would highly recommend.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 07/28/2021

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you choosing us to help.

TZ
TOM Z.
Volvo S60
07/28/2021
Five star
Highly professional, excellent customer service, fair and honest, family owned for a quarter century.

Margot G.
07/27/2021
We wanted to say thank you from the bottom of our hearts in fixing our car so that we could get our sister to her cancer treatments. All of you are heros and your service and work is stellar. We have been going to Middleton's Autocare since 2004 and wouldn't ever go anywhere else. Thank you everyone. Margot Gressman and Robert Holmes
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 07/27/2021

Thank you so much for the kind words. Best wishes to you both and your sister.

JEREMY S.
Tampa, FL
07/26/2021
Never a disappointment
Always fair, honest and up front. What more can you ask for?
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 07/27/2021

JERRY C.
07/24/2021
Honest and reliable
Donovan is a trusted honest advisor.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 07/26/2021

KARL B.
07/23/2021
Quick, Easy, and Fair Prices
Middletons and their staff are always great! Honest and hardworking local family owned repair shop.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 07/26/2021

TC
TODD C.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
Excellent shop !!
Great to work with Got my truck repaired sooner than I thought! I would recommend them to anybody It was a great experience With great employees That went above and beyond! Thank you Middleton's auto care For all you do !!!
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 07/23/2021

PO
PAUL O.
Easy, reliable car repair
Middletons provides easy and reliable car repairs at a fair price.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 07/22/2021

JO
JAY O.
Ford Edge
Great Experience; fast, and efficient
Great Experience; fast, and efficient
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 07/22/2021

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you alowing us to help.

RL
RON L.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
07/21/2021
Friendly service. Honest. Fair prices.
Took my truck in for a/c service. Also had to have my alternater replaced. They were upfront with me about the price and didn't try to upset me on anything.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 07/21/2021

SHARI M.
Kia Soul
07/19/2021
Great honest service!
I will definitely take my car back whenever I need it serviced. Thank you so much for taking care of me so quickly!
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 07/19/2021

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your feedback.

07/17/2021
Always there safe and steady.
180,000 plus miles on the car.
Enough said ?
Speaks for itself.

Hyundai ELANTRA
07/16/2021
professional and prompt service
very professional service, and a business that I would recommend to others.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 07/16/2021

EW
EMILY W.
07/15/2021
Fast and great service
This was my first time coming in. It was super easy to make an appointment and as soon as I showed up, everything was super fast and easy. The price point was good as well and they never tried to pressure me into getting other things done. Would definitely recommend them to people I know!
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 07/16/2021

Thank you for reponding. We appreciate your comments.

07/14/2021
They’re always very friendly and very honest.
It’s nice to get the work finished in a reasonable time and done right. They do not make any kind of mess on anything they work on. I feel that their prices are very reasonable.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 07/15/2021

Thank you for responding. We appreciate your comments.