DAWN and RICH H.
Ram Pickup
09/22/2018
Honesty, integrity, high quality of work
I hate the inconvenience and hassle of having my vehicles worked on. The crew at Middletons always make it as painless as possible and they fix it right the 1st time.

JOHN H.
09/20/2018
First Class Service
It was only an oil change, but provided an opportunity for outstanding service. I was juggling a busy schedule and Mike was able to gracefully accommodate several changes. The technician also uncovered a battery issue that will require service under warranty.

Coffee and Wi-Fi were good too!

LT
LYNN T.
09/20/2018
I feel as though I can truly trust them.
I started coming here a few years ago had a much newer car but not necessarily fewer problems.I recently got an older car knowing that there were going to be things to fix and I feel comfortable asking them for a plan on fixing everything.

BD
BARRY D.
09/19/2018
Knowledgeable and easy to work with.
I take all five of my cars to Middleton’s for maintenance. Good consistent knowledge and service, and easy to work with.

GJ
GARY J.
Honda Accord Coupe
09/19/2018
Great service, reasonable price
Brought car in for a repair without an appointment and was taken immediately. Very pleased with service and price.

MT
MAGGIE T.
Kia Soul
09/14/2018
Great people and very Friendly
They were all Awesome , Great Service 💜💜 Will recommend this shop to all my Friends
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 09/17/2018

Maggie,

Thank you so much for leaving your comments. We apprecciate it.

WS
WILLIAM S.
Hyundai Veracruz
Outstanding service, trust worthy
We took our vehicle in for normal service and possibly replacing headlight cover which is 11 years old. Mike suggested just having it clean to save money. When we got the vehicle back the headlight cover does look almost new. This saved me a lot of money because of Middleton's honest approach to their customers. I have been one since 1999.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for your comments and for choosing us to help. We appreciate you and your family.

TP
TOM P.
excellent service
excellent service as always.

BC
BEATRICE C.
09/13/2018
the people and the service
As usual everything was done professionally and courteously thank you

RA
RUSS A.
Toyota Avalon
09/12/2018
Good Work, Fast, and very confident
Ever since I started going to Middleton's they've done a great job for me where there was a big job or little ones.
Keep up the good work and I'll see you again

Russ,

MARK R.
09/12/2018
Great customer service. Very reasonable priced honest people to do business with

Mark,

Thank you for your review. We apprecdiate it.

JERRY W.
Cadillac CTS
I trust their diagnosis
I am comfortable knowing that diagnosis and estimates are accurate.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 09/10/2018

Jerry,
Thank you for your review.

TZ
TOM Z.
09/08/2018
Fast, reliable, professional ... a business you can trust
This place is so good that sometimes I bring my truck in SOONER than it needs for service.

BP
BEN P.
09/08/2018
The service is always top quality whether it is for routine maintenance or a specific problem.
They will point out potential issues but advise only and accept your decision happily. No Pressure!

BF
BILL F.
Lincoln MKX
08/27/2018
Always Right
I had the normal oil service and purchase a set of 4 tires. The folks at Middletons were good. Professional and very informative when looking at the various tire options. Just a group of honest folks who try to do the best for your car. I have never felt pressured about anything. Always a measured response to every question. Middletons is just a good place to get your car serviced.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 08/28/2018

Bill,

Thank you for your positive words. we appreciate you.

08/21/2018
Returning customer
I always appreciate that everything is explained to me so thoroughly, parts of my car that were replaced or taking out to show me what they look like compared to a new piece, and any questions are answered and hesitation is respected. I never feel pressured there.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 08/22/2018

Jessi,

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your comments.

Hyundai Santa Fe
08/19/2018
Service updates as the car is being serviced
Quick appointment set up, updates during the day on how things are going.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 08/20/2018

Dixie,

Thank you for your review.

Chevrolet Camaro
08/10/2018
Friendly
It’s very clean neat and organized the staff is very friendly and awesome mike is very awesome way to go Middleton auto care staff keep up the good work
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 08/10/2018

Christy,

Thank you as always for your review.

JAN/ LEE ANN BARLAS H.
Dodge Dakota
07/31/2018
As always Donovan went out of his way to help us late on a Friday (they were actually closed) and kept my truck inside over the weekend. It was fixed on Monday as promised.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 08/01/2018

Thank you as always. We appreciate your comments and thank you for choosing us to help when in need.

TP
TOM P.
Buick Century
07/21/2018
excellent service
Very happy with this place. Excellent service. Excellent prices. Very nice people to work with. Very honest people which is hard to find.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 07/23/2018

Tom,

Thank you for taking your time to submit your review. We appreciate your business.