ER
EMILY R.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
03/05/2021
The only place I’ll go!
My AC was broken for the longest time. I had it "fixed" at my dealership, only to have it blow warm air a month later. After asking around, a friend, a coworker, and even a AAA manager who assisted me all said that Middleton's was the only place to go. Scheduling an appointment that worked with my schedule was easy and Mike is super friendly, knowledgable, and trustworthy. I had my AC repaired and it is blowing colder than ever. Very COVID safe with masks required upon entry. I'll definitely be coming back for routine matienance and any other problems I have with my car. Thanks, Mike & team!

CR
CLINT R.
Dodge Dart
03/05/2021
Excellent service. Good people
It was a great experience, especially since I’m spending money to get my car fixed. Great service.

Trustworthy mechanic
I’ve taken my car twice, most recently to have my tires replaced - Mike has done a great job both times. Quick and reliable service. Very transparent in what they are doing and don’t surprise you with fees and things that you didn’t ask for.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 03/05/2021

Thank you for your comments.

AK
ALISHA K.
Always quick and easy
I’ve been here twice, and each time has been a great experience! They always answer, do quick work, and the pricing is fair. I usually dread taking my car to a new shop, so I’m excited that I found Middletons!
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 03/05/2021

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate the opportunity to help.

SF
STEVE F.
Ford Expedition
Nice folks
Family owned, friendly, honest and timely
Donovan and Mike are a pleasure to work with.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 03/05/2021

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.

DA
DEBRA A.
03/04/2021
The right repair at the right price
Customer service and excellent work. This is now my only auto care shop.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 03/04/2021

Thank you for your comment. We appreciate the opportunity to help.

JOHN K.
03/02/2021
Always explains the trouble and how to fix with a smile on their faces.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 03/03/2021

Thank you for your comments.

RO
RON O.
St. Petersburg, FL
03/01/2021
Honest and consistent
Very well run shop. They do quality repairs at a fair price. Repairs are always done in a timely manner, with good communication throughout.
Highly recommend!
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 03/02/2021

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you.

RACHEL M.
03/01/2021
My New Go To Mechanic
My wife and I took our car to another shop for over 20 years until they permanently closed their garage doors. We were so sad because finding a good mechanic that you can trust is gold. Fortunately a friend of ours recommend Middletons. We took both of our cars there. We are so happy with their service. I had my car towed in due to an idling issue and left only spending less than $40. That's integrity. So happy to not get that "fleeced" feeling. We hope Middletons will be our go-to mechanic for the next 20 years. We'll definitely be back.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 03/02/2021

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave such detailed feedback. We appreciate the opportunity to help any way we can.

MARYELLEN L.
02/26/2021
Middleton's Does a Good Job at a Fair Price
They always go above and beyond, everytime I've taken my cars in for one thing or another. I appreciate the friendly way they greet me when I come in. They do a great job!
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 03/01/2021

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your feedback.

St. Petersburg, FL
02/24/2021
THe People
Always take care of what is needed and advises and explains the fix needed - service prompt and work done well
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 03/01/2021

Thank you for you comments. We appreciate you.

MARCIA M.
02/23/2021
Reliable, honest service
I recommend Middletons’s to friends because I trust their service. They are reliable and honest and treat their customers with respect.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 02/23/2021

Thank you so much for the comments. We appreciate you choosing us to help.

BU
BOB U.
Dodge Charger
02/18/2021
Love this shop
I have been taking my cars to them off and on for 25 years. They are very thorough and very fair. Donovan and Mike are the best!
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 02/18/2021

Thank you Bob. We appreciate you.

NB
NANCY B.
Subaru Legacy
02/18/2021
Quality of service and excellent customer relations. Trustworthy and honesty you can always count on.
See above.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 02/18/2021

Thank you Nancy. We appreciate you.

DENNIS S.
02/17/2021
Great!
Excellent, caring service.
DONAVAN M. from Middletons Auto Care responded on 02/17/2021

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate you choosing us to help when needed.