Latest Review over 1 year ago

Kanarraville, UT
Mazda 3
05/27/2017
Completely Satisfied!
Great service, quick repairs, repair works great!

JOHN A.
Honda Accord
05/19/2017
Staff is friendly and competent. We've been coming here for years. We highly recommend them.

SO
STEVEN O.
Chevrolet Traverse
05/17/2017
The people
Such a courteous and professional staff. You couldn't ask for more.

JOHN A.
Pontiac 6000
05/12/2017
Wonderful service
We have been coming here for a long time and the service and competence of the staff is wonderful.

BOB H.
04/30/2017
Regular vehicle service.
Great service once again! I always know they will do a thorough check up on my vehicle.

AG
AL G.
Volkswagen Jetta
04/15/2017
Fast service
Took car in afternoon before scheduled. Finished early next day. Super customer service!!

AR
ANNA R.
Chrysler Cirrus
04/08/2017
So friendly and easy to deal with.
Usually auto stores are very impersonal and I feel very uncomfortable at them, but here I felt welcomed, no added pressure. Guaranteed I would pay extra to come here for my car needs other than elsewhere. My husband even commented that he would make the commute from St. George just to come here. Excellent service and completely satifyed

TOM B.
04/06/2017
Thanks CJ
I drove in on an almost flat tire with a bolt hole. CJ took good care of me and had me back on the road in a few minutes.

V
Valued Customer
GMC Sierra Classic
04/05/2017
Awesome service, great work!
So far I am very happy with Midtown Tire & Auto, they have done great work and in a timely manner!

DEVIN W.
03/28/2017
Nice, Fast, and Helpful
Everyone is so friendly (especially front desk) and they have been very proactive in helping keep my car in good shape.

AN
ANDREA N.
03/15/2017
OIl change and tire rotation
As always mid-town auto gives great service and explains things about the car in a way I can understand. Best auto place in town.

SA
SUE A.
Enoch, UT
03/08/2017
I have taken my truck to Midtown Tire & Auto twice, and both times I had a very pleasant experience. Everyone there is so friendly, and they do great work. I would recommend this business for sure.

RICHARD W.
03/01/2017
Always a friendly, personal reception and fine service
We are most grateful for the friendly, personal greeting that the staff at Midtown extended to us. We, also; appreciate the service that is quick, direct, honest, and solution oriented. One gets good value at a very reasonable price.

SHELDON B.
GMC Sierra 2500 HD
02/26/2017
The place is very clean. The staff is friendly and very helpful in providing their customers with details and options for their vehicles. Vehicles are repaired and serviced like explained in the time specified by staff. Great place in receiving great customer service!

JOEY B.
GMC Sonoma
02/17/2017
The employees
Employees are always courteous and willing to help. They are prompt and always smiling.

KO
KELVIN O.
Jeep Patriot
02/16/2017
Mid-Town Auto provides excellent service. Fast and courteous.

RICHARD B.
GMC Yukon
02/12/2017
Great service and concern for customers
Always customer oriented
Chris S. from Midtown Tire & Auto responded on 02/15/2017

Thanks Ric!  We appreciate your business and friendship.

DA
DENNIS A.
Pleasant Grove, UT
02/09/2017
Blown Transfer Case
They repaired my vehicle to my satisfaction, Great mechanic shop. Treated me with the utmost respect.
Chris S. from Midtown Tire & Auto responded on 02/15/2017

Thanks for your review Dennis.  We appreciate your kind words
and we're glad we had the opportunity to serve you!
Hope your future trips to southern Utah won't involve vehicle repair but if they do we're here for you.  Take care.

NE
NANCY E.
Kia Sedona
01/22/2017
They seem knowledgable and are friendly. Quick service.
I would go back again and the prices on oil changes are competitive.

JOHN L.
01/21/2017
Service, service, & service again.
I am well pleased with not only the service but also the prices and quality of work performed. Your greeter has a great personality. Please continue the same. John Larson