RD
Richard D.
02/22/2020
Head lights
My headlights were to the point where the light was not working too well you couldn't see through like they used to be so before they got to the point where they would have to be change with new ones Ronnie and his guys who are the best did that thing by buffing and cleaning them to the point of brand new I've never been happier it was the best thing I've done they save me a lot of money that's why I've been going to them for 30 years I recommend this to anybody if your headlights are getting bad do this before you have to spend money to buy a new ones And this place dose a great job.

ME
MIKE E.
02/21/2020
Fast service
Even when I show up at the end of the day this shop goes out of there way to get things done.
Always a pleasure dealing with Ron and his crew. Many thanks.

KC
KAREN C.
02/19/2020
Always a great experience!
I recommend them two friends and family all the time. Trustworthy quick and friendly. Good mechanics great outcome thank you very much

EP
ED P.
Coram, NY
02/19/2020
A great auto repair place!
As usual the Guys fixed my car and helped
me out! I appreciate their proficiency and efficiency! *I’d like to thank them again! Ed P

AC
AL C.
02/13/2020
They do great work.
When you find a place that can get the job done .

02/12/2020
Fast in and out quick always
Very fast and straight forward

GO
GEORGE O.
02/04/2020
Owner is very knowledgeable! Service was fast.

DAVID M.
Coram, NY
Hyundai SONATA
02/02/2020
Came in early.... got out early!!!
I called Ron on Wednesday and made an appointment for Saturday morning for a NYS Inspection and oil change.The work was completed quickly ...PLUS I had a nice conversation with Ron while the work was being done. Always friendly and professional. If involved work is needed, they give you all the options regarding recommend and required work. NO PRESSURE.... NO HASSLE!!

KEITH S.
02/02/2020
Great service, honest and trustful team!
I've been using Mighty Discount Automotive for more than 10 years. Ron and the team are some of the best mechanics out there. They're honest about repairs and costs, discuss the service plan for my vehicles and what is due at each mileage interval, and provide suggestions and alternatives. I trust my vehicles are always in good hands with the team at Mighty! I strongly recommend them to anyone.

RT
ROBERT T.
Nissan Quest
01/30/2020
Great work!
Great service friendly environment good prices. Highly recommended!

Mike M.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
01/28/2020
Ron is always helpful and accommodating
Always feel like they are doing all they can to help me whenever I have a car issue.

DQ

Victor V.
Ronkonkoma, NY
GMC Savana Camper Special
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Victor said this business's prices were a little high. They charged him 2 hours of labor that should have taken them only a couple minutes to remove and replace a driveshaft. He stated that with his having been a mechanic for years, he knew they were charging him too much.

ES
EMILIO S.
Lake Grove, NY
01/22/2020
Very clean shop and work
Stands by his work

I’m very happy I will recommend him to all my friends

CF
CHARLES F.
Plainview, NY
01/21/2020
Honest and friendly staff and service
I finally found a repair shop that does a great job stands behind the work they do and are friendly and courteous I will recommend them to anyone who is in need of a repair shop