Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Miller Place, NY
Nissan Rogue
04/24/2019
Wonderful experience
The work was done quickly and efficiently. Definitely will go back

DQ
DEBRA Q.
Hyundai Accent
04/20/2019
honest reasonable
honest reasonable they call first with any xtra repairs that may have to be made

RT
ROBERT T.
Ram Pickup
04/19/2019
Great
Thanks for the good work

KA
KEVBE A.
Staten Island, NY
Nissan Armada
04/13/2019
Honest local business
My "wonderful" Nissan dealership told me I needed 3 new tires and quoted me a price of over $1000 installed. Obviously I refused and when I needed an inspection I decided to try these guys out. I got 4 new tires, rear brakes and rotors, inspection, and an oil change for about the same price quote. There's a reason why savvy people stay local. Use the dealership for free stuff and recalls, but if you want to be taken care of, you go to businesses like Mighty Discount Automotive. They're not the closest garage to me, but they are the ones I trust.

RAY W.
Islandia, NY
Dodge Ram Van
04/09/2019
Trustworthy and reliable!
Always get a great job done! A family business that I personally have been going to for the past 7 years myself. I can always count on a great job with a fair price!

Bay Shore, NY
04/06/2019
Your caring
I never come to this shop to leave unsatisfied. Great job.

AD
ADAM D.
Nissan Rogue
04/05/2019
I always had a great experience fixing my car here . Guys there are knowledge and more importantly honest .

CHARLAILNE B.
Mastic Beach, NY
Ram Pickup
04/03/2019
Great service , friendly atmosphere n thorough diagnostic check n reasonably priced!!!!
Actions speak louder then words but GREAT ALL AROUND! Definitely will be a return customer!!

Mike M.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
04/03/2019
Excellent job
Went in for inspection because they helped me out a few years ago. Again they were extremely helpful. One of the few places you can go and they don’t make you feel like they are doing you a favor by helping you. They took care of my problems for way less than originally anticipated. How many times can you say that about a place you go to get your car repaired? If you want to leave a repair shop without feeling like you have been taken advantage of than try them. You won’t be disappointed.

TC

Mount Sinai, NY
Dodge Charger
03/28/2019
Honest & professional
An honest repair shop is hard to come by. Glad I found one !!

MU
MIKE U.
03/28/2019
Mighty discoust is the best and quickest.
Had an issue with my car, Ron told me it would take 15 mins it was done within 15 mins during my lunch break.
As well as any work I've had done here it was done perfectly, quickly and at a fair price.

RP
RICHARD P.
GMC Acadia
03/27/2019
GREAT LOCAL REPAIR SHOP
They stand behind their work and are willing to work with you to fulfill your needs

Nissan Murano
03/25/2019
I got new rear tires for my Nissan Marino the service was amazing and the price was great.
I plan to come back again for my back tires and oil change.Thank you for your wonderful work.

GE
GREG E.
Chevrolet Corvette
03/20/2019
Great level of service
Great service completed in a timely manner knowledgeable staff

JOHN T.
03/20/2019
Great professional service
Ronnie and his staff are great

RICK M.
Mount Sinai, NY
03/19/2019
Ron collontonionprovides concierge service.
This group is so customer service friendly, I come from mount Sinai for all of my vehicle’s maintainence

MK
MATTHEW K.
03/19/2019
Trustworthy and Reliable
Ron and the team at Mighty Discount Automotive have the utmost integrity and always devote their efforts to what is best for the customer.

Port Jefferson Station, NY
03/13/2019
5 stars
Great place for any auto and truck repairs fast service good quality work

Timmy M.
Mazda MPV
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Timmy said that he recommends the place for service.