MV
Mark V.
Honda Civic Sdn
06/08/2020
Professionality and friendliness of the staff.
Always satisfied and confident with the repairs done at Silvercreek. Staff is friendly and professional.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 06/09/2020

Thanks Mark
Always a pleasure to see you and Mini

VN
Valerie N.
Doylestown, OH
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/23/2020
I really like the fact they you guys are so good at your job.
You guys always do a great job for me, you always get the job done in a timely manner. I really appreciate the fact that you take me back home and pick me up and take me took get my truck.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 06/01/2020

Thanks Val
We appreciate your business

CD
Chris D.
Seville, OH
Nissan Versa
05/20/2020
Frank and his whole staff
I've been coming to Silver Creek for four or five years now and I recommend it to everyone...... Frank and his staff are like friends .....they treat you honestly with respect and they will be sure that all issues with your car are fixed completely......

Thanks Chris
It's always a pleasure to see you.

Roger W.
06/01/2020
All squared away
The work we needed fixed was all done in a timely manner and without any hassles

05/20/2020
Leaky seal? Parking Brake question
We have a small puddle of oil on the garage floor this morning and the parking brake which was working before we brought it in seems to not be working now. Can we please get these items checked asap? Thanks RW
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 05/20/2020

I'm sorry your having issues with your vehicle.
I will have Robin call you this morning.

GS
Greg S.
05/19/2020
Great People and Quality work!
They tell you what is needed and what can wait. They are honest with you!!

Always a pleasure

Joseph C.
05/16/2020
Frank and Team Continue To Crush It
We have 3 different cars that are 2006 and 2008 range that we own outright, so a good mechanic is a must for us. Frank is honest and his team
Is talented. Awesome group to work with! I always make sure any major work gets scheduled with them. They really go above and beyond for customer service!
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 05/18/2020

Thanks Joe
Always a pleasure

Randy H.
05/12/2020
Appropriate
Knowledgable mechanics, great service, convenient location

Mike B.
Chevrolet Malibu Limited
05/06/2020
Digital brake inspection
Really appreciated the digital brake inspection they provided which included photos of all 4 braking systems where I could see the wear and tear.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 05/11/2020

It was a pleasure to meet you.

Jeff B.
Rittman, OH
05/01/2020
Great service fair price
I had been going to the same mechanic for 16 years until he closed his business. When looking for new go to place discovered this one and give it a try and have been very satisfied. Their new office manager happens to the one who worked at my previous place which is an added bonus. I have been here 3 times so far. Twice with one vehicle and once with another.

We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future

LP
Lisa P.
04/29/2020
Great place
I am happy to find an auto repair shop I can trust. Great people and great work. Thank you!
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 04/30/2020

It's a pleasure to know you
Robin says hi

PS
Pat S.
04/23/2020
Fixed my screwup
I’ve been here twice and both times they have been thorough and fair in the pricing. Thanks frank for fixing my screwup on my brakes. Next time I’ll bring it to you guys first.

Thanks Pat
We're here for all your automotive needs

TN
Tom N.
Honda Civic Cpe
04/18/2020
Top Notch & Honest
It’s a pretty rare treat to know that this level of competent skill and commitment to customers is taking care of your ability to get around safely. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Thanks Tom
It's always great to speak with you.

CR
Craig R.
Doylestown, OH
Acura TL
04/17/2020
Straight shooters
Have taken my cars here several times over the years. Always happy with the quality, speed, and price. Also, they don’t try to oversell you, which is much appreciated.

Thanks Craig
We look forward to seeing you again

Rittman, OH
Mazda CX-7
04/16/2020
Great Job!
First time at Silvercreek repair. My car needed new tires and rear gate latch. All was handled when scheduled. My finished car was returned to my driveway later that day. I will be back!!!

We're here to help

TJ
Travis J.
04/16/2020
Good people.
Fair pricing, good work from good people!

Have a great day!