BT
Wadsworth, OH
Mazda CX-5
04/20/2021
Honest ethical people
Excellent service and great people.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 04/21/2021

Brian,
Is there anything that we could have done better to get a higher score.
Robin

Bill S.
02/04/2020
brake line now ruptured
I evidently was left a voice mail telling me I now have additional problems. although this is the age of social media not all of us are glued to our phones. keep calling a customer until you reach them!
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 02/05/2020

I'm sorry you could only give us 1 star. We strive to make all of our customers happy.

We did attempt to contact you 3 times. We left 1 voice mail.

It was unfortunate that the brake line broke on our watch. This is no suprise though, due to the rust on your plow truck.

EG
Ed G.
Barberton, OH
07/03/2014
poor
poor
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 07/09/2014

I spoke with Ed 7/9/14. He said that there is no problem with our services. He does not remember receiving an email or phone review of our business. I expected this to be a mistake of some sort. I've known Ed for 30 years or more and if there was a problem, he would have let us know.