Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/23/2021
Honest and friendly!
Friendly staff including Frank 🙂
Very honest and quick. Even offered me a ride home when I dropped my vehicle off.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 04/26/2021

Thanks, Sam for the review.

Larry S.
01/29/2021
Vehicle
They found the problem with my vehicle
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 02/01/2021

Larry,
Thank you for being so patient with us. I know we had your vehicle 2 extra days, and I apologize for that. I issue is diagnosed and repaired. We are glad to hear the vehicle is running correctly again. Thanks for letting us service your vehicle.
Robin

Norton, OH
09/10/2020
Great Service But No Masks
The service on my car was excellent. They gave me an accurate estimate which was lower than a dealer wanted to charge, and they performed the work in the time frame they had quoted. Everyone at Silvercreek is helpful and friendly. The only reason I didn't give Silvercreek 5 stars is that their personnel are not wearing masks when they work with customers. I'm in a high risk group for Covid-19 and if I get it, I will be in serious trouble. My wife is also in the high risk group, and if I get it, she may also be infected and with her compromised immune system, she will die. So, the simple act of wearing a mask may prevent the spread of this disease. I hear about the concerns of small businesses, but whenever I go into one (which isn't often), most workers are not wearing masks as mandated by the state. I not only want to be safe, but I want the people who are serving us to be safe. There is a reason why everyone in an operating room wears a mask. They prevent infections. Mask up, folks!
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 09/21/2020

Guy,
I want to apologize for the mask incident. I walked into the office to say hello and even though I kept my social distancing, I didn't have a mask on. I do not wear a mask in the garage while working due to hazards of the job. I will try to remember to pick up my mask from hear on out when coming into the office area to speak with customers. Thank you for the honest review and we hope to see you in the future for any car repair needs.
Frank

Dennis P.
Chevrolet Forward Control
09/02/2020
Honest approach to auto repairs
After inspection an accurate estimate is given avoiding any surprises at the completion.Nice people to deal with!
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 09/09/2020

It was a pleasure to meet you

CP
Carrie P.
Akron, OH
Toyota Matrix
03/05/2020
People you can trust
The people at Silvercreek repair are kind and honest. They do an in depth assessment of your vehicle and provide you with photographic evidence of the needs of your vehicle. I’d recommend you take your vehicle here for any repair you need.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 03/27/2020

We look forward to serving you in the future

Roger W.
02/20/2020
Repair Review
We had our 2003 Jeep Wrangler worked on with an old rusted out frame in need of extensive repair. A few other issues needed addressed -a broken four wheel drive mechanism and balding tires. A new frame kit was installed-the four wheel drive was fixed and we got a good deal on new tires. Because the frame work was very involved and the kit had to be ordered it took a little longer than we originally expected but all worked out well and we are pleased with both the quality of the work performed as well as the price we were able to have all this done for. Many thanks for a job well done!
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 02/21/2020

This was an interesting job, for sure, & we like interesting

David W.
Norton, OH
Ford Edge
11/18/2019 Category: Service
David said he feels like his wife was overcharged during the visit. He said the business charged a lot of stuff that he felt was not necessary for an oil change. He also stated that the staff put in the wrong type of oil.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 11/20/2019

David,
We are sorry for your experience. I reviewed your invoice.
The oil installed in your vehicle is what Ford recommends.
You are right in that you were overcharged. Your wife asked us to look into the check engine light. We found codes in the system that would require further diagnostics. Your wife refused at that time. Half a diagnostic charge was still billed. A refund has been issued. We apologize for our mistake.

10/15/2019
Trustworthy Shop
Appreciate the good service, friendly and respectful staff, and honest assessments. The photos and online links to technician's comments are helpful. Just 4 stars for a couple of reasons: First, the car was ready two days later than predicted; this was minor but a little inconvenient. Also, it would have been nice if the car had been vacuumed and washed when we picked it up. After having spent almost $3,000, we really feel that interior vacuuming and some quick detailing, and a clean car at pick-up time should be a standard part of the service. If a few Saturday or evening hours were available, this would be beneficial as well. Those would be our suggestions to get to a 5-star rating, but we are quite pleased overall with the people and service here.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you for your review.
We always strive for 5 stars.
I will look into your recommendations
Have a great day.

Dimac S.
Willoughby, OH
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Dimac said the service was good. The work was completed late.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for your review.
We're sorry we took longer than you expected.
We did our best to accommodate you without an appointment.

John B.
Chevrolet Avalanche
10/15/2018 Category: Service
John said he would definitely recommend this business.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 10/23/2018

EH
Erin H.
Scion xD
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Joe. He said the business' repair was good but feels the diagnostic cost was a little high.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 05/22/2018

Thank you for your review. All pricing is communicated prior to any repairs.

Don G.
Chevrolet Impala Limited
02/22/2018
Great Work!
You guys do great work, but, you need to update your records better. Your comments say I need a new battery because mine failed the test. Well..............you sold me and installed a new battery in my car a couple months ago at the most. Also, a little high priced on the cost of an oil change.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 02/23/2018

Thank you for your review.
I've updated your records and removed the battery recommendation. I also checked the price on your oil change. The price is up $1 from the last 3 times we performed that service.

Jeff H.
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Jeff said there is always room for improvement and he would recommend this business for service.

Bob S.
Doylestown, OH
06/26/2017 Category: Service
Bob said he would recommend this business for service.

CG
Courtney G.
Canton, OH
Nissan Maxima
02/26/2017
Friendly and efficient service
A wonderful group of honest and friendly people that genuinely care about everyone that walks in the door. They got me in quickly, and on a very busy day, and did great work on my car. I'll be back within a few weeks also.