CL
Charles L.
Mazda CX-5
09/19/2020 Category: Service
Charles said he's a little disappointed. Yesterday he had to go back right away. The fluid they changed had leaked out and left a big spot on the floor. The tire indicator buzzed today. He's not sure how to do it so it stays permanently so it stays in. Right now he's kind of disappointed those happened for his first time back. He had been going there before.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 09/21/2020

Charles, I'm sorry for the disappointment with your service. After talking to you, I hope you will give us another try. I know you were inconvenienced when you had to stop back by for the fluid check. The windshield washer fluid the technician spilled while filling leaked onto your garage floor and caused concern that it was oil. After double checking we found that it was washer fluid. As for the tire indicator that came on, I have no idea why. We didn't rotate the tires, all we did was check the tire pressures. If the light comes back on please give us a call, so we can check the issue for you. Thank you for the review. Our customers mean allot to us and we would like the opportunity to service your vehicle in the future.
Robin Knotts
Office Manager

Bill S.
02/04/2020
brake line now ruptured
I evidently was left a voice mail telling me I now have additional problems. although this is the age of social media not all of us are glued to our phones. keep calling a customer until you reach them!
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 02/05/2020

I'm sorry you could only give us 1 star. We strive to make all of our customers happy.

We did attempt to contact you 3 times. We left 1 voice mail.

It was unfortunate that the brake line broke on our watch. This is no suprise though, due to the rust on your plow truck.

David W.
Ford Edge
11/18/2019 Category: Service
David said he feels like his wife was overcharged during the visit. He said the business charged a lot of stuff that he felt was not necessary for an oil change. He also stated that the staff put in the wrong type of oil.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 11/20/2019

David,
We are sorry for your experience. I reviewed your invoice.
The oil installed in your vehicle is what Ford recommends.
You are right in that you were overcharged. Your wife asked us to look into the check engine light. We found codes in the system that would require further diagnostics. Your wife refused at that time. Half a diagnostic charge was still billed. A refund has been issued. We apologize for our mistake.

EG
Ed G.
Barberton, OH
07/03/2014
poor
poor
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 07/09/2014

I spoke with Ed 7/9/14. He said that there is no problem with our services. He does not remember receiving an email or phone review of our business. I expected this to be a mistake of some sort. I've known Ed for 30 years or more and if there was a problem, he would have let us know.

Dan W.
Ohio
Buick Rendezvous
08/24/2013 Category: Service
Dan said he thinks the staff at this business is nice and knowledgeable. After he was given an estimate for his vehicle, he shopped around and found a business that did the same job for one fifth of the prices estimated. He would not recommend them to others because of the reason mentioned.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 08/28/2013

We pride ourselves with doing a complete professional job. Providing fair and accurate estimates using quality parts. We are not the cheapest in town. We realize that. We find to be the cheapest you must cut corners and use substandard parts. Besides a quality repair, we provide service second to none. After reviewing the estimate given I found one fifth of our price is the cost for ONE of the parts needed to do the job.

GS
Greg S.
Ford Mustang II
05/07/2021
Outstanding service
They completed the alignment on my classic Mustang in just over an hour even though they were short staffed that day. Tech was very knowledgeable and took great care of the car. Alignment was perfect. I will definitely use them again and highly recommend them to others. Keep up the good work!

MF
Mike F.
Ford Expedition
05/05/2021
Good job
Done on time and done right
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 05/06/2021

Thanks Mike for the great review.

BA
Brad A.
Jeep Liberty
05/04/2021
Honesty and great work.
Nothing is free in life. But this shop will give you what you pay for and you can trust them to perform the work as it should be done. If you care about your car and your families Safty, look nowhere else.

Brad,
Thank you for the honest review. We take pride in the work we do.

EE
Eric E.
Buick Enclave
05/01/2021
Great people and service
We’ve taken our vehicles to Mobile Service for quite a few years now. They’ve always been amazing to work with and so wonderful with our vehicles. We really appreciate everything Frank and his crew do to keep our vehicles on the road.

BT
Brian T.
Saturn Sky
04/30/2021
Good honest people
They do a great job of reviewing current and future needs of the vehicle.

Jamie S.
Barberton, OH
04/24/2021
Great service, friendly people!
Great place to get service work done. Quality staff that are both friendly and knowledgeable. If you are looking for a shop that will do honest work and fix your car right, this is it. I’ve been having repairs done here for years and have always been extremely happy with the service.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 04/26/2021

Thanks, Jamie for the -grear review.

Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/23/2021
Honest and friendly!
Friendly staff including Frank 🙂
Very honest and quick. Even offered me a ride home when I dropped my vehicle off.

Thanks, Sam for the review.

TQ
Tim Q.
Toyota Sequoia
04/22/2021
Trustworthy and Affordable
Silvercreek Repair is a trustworthy shop that offers quality service at an affordable rate.

We take allot of pride in the work we do, and with great customers it makes our job more worthwhile.

Kevin S.
Saab 9-3
04/22/2021
Exceptional!
Oh my vehicles need service my first thought is to have Frank fix them!!!

BT
Brian T.
04/21/2021
Good honest and ethical people.
Always do a professional job.