Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

BF
BILL F.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/13/2018
looking at the POSITIVE side of things
Shit happens and I know Joe and his guys do the best they can . I had a situation that cost me 2 weeks pay but the issue I was having was not resolved.( but another issue was corrected, the charges were acceptable f/ the work that was done, I'm just poor ) I continue to have trust/faith and respect f/Joe and his guys and my issue will be resolved. I didn't want to be a jerk and return w/ a bad attitude yesterday.( hope I didn't ) Joe assured me he will get this all squared away and my problem solved.
I've been taking my vehicles to Morrison's f/ over 13yrs and Joe has always kept his word w/providing me with excellent service/ repairs and kindness. I'll continue to take my truck to Joe in the future as long as he is open f/ business. You guys are all Awesome and I appreciate you, and the service you provide the community. Thanks for being in my neighborhood.

KR
Kathy R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Kathy said she had very good service. It was a great job, and it was done fast and efficiently. Joe was awesome.

JIM B.
10/12/2018
Most accommodating in all phases of repairs
Ordinarily. Repairs are done first come first served . But In some cases, they will put emergency repairs in front of others.
They are quick to diagnose the problem and repair cost.

DIEGO M.
Mazda CX-7
10/09/2018
Good Service
Have been a client of Morrison's auto repair for a few years now and will trust them 100% with any of my cars. No matter what type of car I have, If i need anything I dont hesitate to call them.

RV
Randy V.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Randy said they are absolutely the best.. Joe, Brian , Pam and the staff are very good . He said he has been a customer for 20 years and has never had a problem.

Richard H.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Richard said he would recommend this business for service.

GR
Gregg R.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Gregg said the price was more than what he had expected. Overall he is happy with this business.

10/07/2018
They refuse to do my timing chain on my truck
I am very disappointed and Morrison's because they refuse to do my timing chain on my truck
Joe M. from Morrison's Discount Auto Repair responded on 10/08/2018

Robert, we spoke about the engine in your truck burning oil and needing to be replaced many times, the only reason I would not replace your timing chain is it would be a waist of your money, it would be better to replace the engine instead. Thanks Joe

JJ
JORDAN J.
Ford Five Hundred
10/07/2018
great auto shop!
I always get good service, always get a great price. I've never been taken advantage of, thanks guys, Ill keep coming back for sure!

Linda m.
Cadillac CTS
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Linda said she liked the service.

Bob H.
Ford Club Wagon
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Bob said he is taken care of well. The staff are good people. They are nice. He is always told what parts are needed and the cost of service.

ROB B.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
09/26/2018
Always gets you in and out with great customer service.
When my wife’s truck broke down late one day I picked up the phone the next morning and they got my truck towed and repaired the very next day without any hassle and at an extremely good price. I’ve been going to see Joe for close to 14 years and I would never go anywhere else.

ROB B.
09/25/2018
Got in got out and life is good.
Again they hit it out of the park. Got me in and when I had to come back early to pick up the car and wait, Brian was nice enough to get me taken care of right then so I did not have to wait very long.

James W.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
James said Joe has always been good to him. He is the best mechanic he has found in Florida.

MN
MARYELLEN N.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/17/2018
Friendly knowledgeable mechanics
Knowledgeable, friendly experienced mechanics.
Very VERY HONEST & reasonable.
Will recommend family & friend.
I will definitely use them for future repairs

GP
Geraldine P.
Nissan Versa
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Geraldine said there are four people in her family that do business with them and they will not go anywhere else for service.

TW
THERSEA W.
09/15/2018
Trustworthy
Been going here for a few years, they are very honest and trustworthy! !!!

KR
K. ELIZABETH R.
Dodge Journey
09/14/2018
Honest and reliable!
I can always trust what Joe and Brian tell me. They treat me well and never talk down to me.

Michael B.
Ford Econoline Wagon
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the price was fair.

David S.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/13/2018 Category: Service
David said everything at the business was done in a timely manner and Joe is a nice guy.