tamara s.
08/03/2012
Great service/Great prices
I've been going there for years and they have always been friendly, their work is excellent, and their prices are lower than others. I will always go to them to work on my van

PD
Patricia D.
Hudson, FL
Quality Workmanship
Been going to Morrison's for the last ten years -- the staff is pleasant, helpful and honest. The work is high quality and the prices are fair...and additionally, the work is done in a timely fashion. Why would anyone go anywhere else?!

john c.
Hudson, FL
Excellent Courteous Professional Service
We have been dealing wiith Morrison's since moving to Fl in 2004 and have always been satisfied with their service and the extra care they take to make sure our vehicles are safe to operate

Donna D.
Spring Hill, FL
08/02/2012
Dependable, Courteous and they translate car talk so that I understand
When I moved to the Hudson area 2002 my son-in-law suggested I take my 2000 Maxima to Morrisons as he had been taking his family and company vehicles to them and had been very satisfied with their service. These gentlemen are not only courteous but they explain what is needed using verbiage that I, as a non-mechanical person, can understand. I still have the same car! Thanks to Morrisons and Nissan it runs too good to get another one!

MARY JO S.
08/01/2012
Dependable service

JV
JAMES V.
Cadillac Seville
08/01/2012
The best in every way!
We have been using Morrison's for 7 yrs & would not go elsewhere, we tell everyone there the BEST!

DEBBIE C.
Spring Hill, FL
Nissan Maxima
07/28/2012
Recommendation
I always use your place for all of my families cars - I feel I have found someone I can truly trust. I also send anyone who asks and other families.

Somer B.
FL
Mercury Sable
07/27/2012 Category: Service
Somer said this business figured out the problem with her vehicle and they were able to fix it quickly and for a good price.

Danny S.
Pontiac Grand Prix
07/27/2012 Category: Service
Danny said this business did a great job.

DJ
Dwane J.
FL
Chevrolet Pickup
07/27/2012 Category: Service
Dwane said this business still needs to finish up some work on a repair that they did not finish the last time he was there.
Joe M. from Morrison's Discount Auto Repair responded on 07/31/2012
Spoke to Mr. Johnson on 7/31/2012, has a slight leak in exhaust welds said he would be in as soon as he gets a chance to have it taken care of.

Jason B.
07/26/2012 Category: Service
Jason said he did not have any hassles and he received good service.

FM
Frank M.
Toyota Avalon
07/26/2012 Category: Service
Frank said when he asks questions they give him good answers. The service is good.

DY
Denise Y.
Chrysler Town
07/26/2012 Category: Service
Denise said she was very pleased with the level of service she received at the business. The staff was very honest and up-front with everything regarding her services.

KW
Kenneth W.
Holiday, FL
07/26/2012 Category: Service
Kenneth said they were pretty good. He had no problems with them.

Joe M.
07/25/2012
Great exhaust work
Provided by Citysearch

It is hard to find an auto repair shop that you can trust these days and I was fortunate I was able to experience the auto repair services given by Joe and his team at Morrison’s Discount Automotive Repair (Hudson). Just last week I needed to have my exhaust done. And they did an absolutely amazing job. My brother-in-law who is a custom exhaust enthusiast asked where I had my exhaust done because it was perfect. ASE certified mechanics certainly bring auto repair services on the next level. Another thing that my family and I love about this auto repair shop is that they always have discounts, coupons, and a bunch of other promos. My friend recently won their monthly free oil change promo. Good customer service, affordable auto repair services, and monthly promos --- you ought to find these separately in other auto repair shops. But now you can find these and more, all at the same time, in one auto repair shop. I give Morrison’s two thumbs and recommend this to everyone who is looking for a good auto repair shop.
Respond