RE
RROKO E.
10/14/2019
Fast and professional
I like this place no they always are honest and fast
Mike is very professional too

KAREN B.
10/12/2019
Fixed my tire and exhaust!
My valve stem ripped from the tire body, and they towed my car to their shop, fixed the tire AND my exhaust! All in one night/day! I'm so grateful for their work

Mercury Milan
10/11/2019
In a pinch
This was not my usual mechanic but it was AAA approved so when I towed my car here, I was reassured by this. My car repair was fine and the tow truck driver was nice. My only hang-up was that my usual place would call and give me detailed updates on my car, including when it’d be done. I got one call, limited details and had to ask when it would
Be done. The man gave me a time and that time had come and gone by the time they closed. I called the next day and he seemed put out by my asking when my car would
be done. I just wanted an estimate because both my husband and I work regular hours and it’s difficult to be without a car. Other than that, everything was ok.

KC
KEN C.
10/03/2019
Brakes
The staff here is very good at what they do very honest they will do nothing until they speak to you I walked away with my car better than it was

Westland, MI
09/30/2019
Knowledge, quickness
Quality work in a minimum of time.

RF
ROBERT F.
Lincoln Park, MI
Ford Police Interceptor
09/28/2019
Professional
Call AAA they arrived on time picked up my truck how to fix the same day very pleased

RP
RENEE P.
Trenton, MI
09/28/2019
Great job & very reasonable pricing!

Pontiac, MI
09/20/2019
The Staff is great!!
From the mechanics to Mike Kilby behind the counter was excellent. Car is running great so far

susan c.
Taylor, MI
Saturn L300
09/13/2019
Awesome Job
The service was excellent.. I had met these guys thru a tow truck driver that brought me there to c why my car was smoking so bad.. He chked my oil and told me I had put way to much oil in my car and said all I needed was an oil change and he was right,,, I'm very happy with the service and I would recommend him to any and everybody that is having anyway trouble...

RE
RROKO E.
08/31/2019
Friendly, helpful, fast, Hunest
Whenever I go to this place they finish my car in the timely manner.
They always diagnosed my car correctly and fixed the issue fast.
Very nice people and professional staff.

JAMES L.
Grosse Ile, MI
Ford Police Interceptor
08/30/2019
Service was good and they seemed honest.
They solved my problem, they were courteous and took care of business!

larry B.
Allen Park, MI
08/28/2019
EVERYTHING WAS POSITIVE, THEY DID WHAT THEY SAID AND CHARGED WHAT THEY SAID
I NEVER WENT TO THIS PLACE BEFORE SO I GAVE THEM A TRY. EVERYTHING WAS POSITIVE, THEIR PRICE WAS VERY GOOD AND I RECEIVED MY TRUCK BACK FIXED. I WOULD GO BACK AGAIN. THANK YOU MOTOR CITY AUTO CARE.

RL
Ronald L.
Berkley, MI
08/22/2019
Mike is a great caring guy
Had my car towed from a breakdown on I 94 to MotorCity Auto. Had the most professional experience with Mike. He even informed me of a small glitch, just as an FYI. It was quickly resolved and the car is running great. Thanks Mike.
Adam N. from Motorcity Auto Care responded on 08/22/2019

THANKS FOR THE REVIEW.  WHEN ISSUES ARISE A THE MEASURE OF GOOD SHOP IS THEY DON'T HIDE. THEY JUST MAKE IT RIGHT WITH THE CUSTOMER. THANK YOU FOR THE OPPORTUNITY.

delana S.
Lincoln Park, MI
Lincoln Aviator
08/09/2019
Team work
Good work and excellent customer service

RL
RONALD L.
Berkley, MI
Mercedes-Benz ML350
08/02/2019
Car not fixed correctly
I had my car towed to Motorcity. The fuel pump broke. They replaced it and had to order a special traveling technician to insert and tighten the O- ring
When I got home I smelled gas. Mike said blowback was common and I should spray car and wait a couple of days. Did so and last time at gas station a whole bunch of gas was leaking out. BIG puddle. Took it to my regular mechanic and he said he couldn’t fix it cause he didn’t have the special equipment to fix it. So I had to take it to my Mercedes dealership to fix. I have missed 5.5 days of work and a $415 car rental, on top of Motorcitys charges of $688. Now I have to pay my mechanic, rent a new car for 11 days cause that’s the soonest Mercedes can give me an appointment. AND I’ll be missing another 11 days of work, cause I’m an Uber/Lyft driver and can only use my car.
So, am I happy? Heck no. In spite of all this I can say that I did like Mike.

Ronald Lilek