FS
Southgate, MI
Saturn SL
06/03/2019
I love thme
They are good people and they work on my car they will find something wrong with your car and fix it for you

CHUCK W.
New Boston, MI
05/11/2019
Great job
Thank you for the Great Service you did on my pickup. I will be back.

DAVID W.
05/11/2019
Good fast service
Not a bad spot to get some things done when your back hurts or you have troubles or tools you don't have they do they do what you ask them to and they're nice from what I can tell the business is thriving and there's a good reason for that they're doing a good job

LATRA B.
Detroit, MI
Friendly and fast
Did a great job

Sad Easter With a Happy Ending
My son’s car wouldn’t start for work on Easter Sunday. We called AAA and were referred to Motor City Auto Care. They sent a truck right away. The problem required a tow. The next morning we got a call with the news that the starter had to be replaced. By 3:00 we were able to pick it up. It’s running fine ever since.

JEAN R.
Saturn Aura
04/26/2019
Work done. Warranty upheld on battery.
I got home and was met by my neighbor who told me my front tire was almost flat. I do feel that a tire air check should be part of every service.

LJ
LOU J.
RIVERVIEW, MI
Chevrolet Lumina
04/20/2019
Car Repair
Mike was great and professional...fixed the problem in 2 hrs!!!!

PN
Patrica N.
Melvindale, MI
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Patrica said her brakes are working, they are fine now, and they were awful before. The business's staff did quite a bit of work. She added she does think it was high priced., but they did good work, they were very nice, and she appreciates it. The people at the counter and Mike were very nice.

GA
Garrett A.
Kia Sportage
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Garrett said the business did an awesome job.

DARLENE B.
Fixing my car
I was not a happy costumer when I left out there for the second day in a row. Besides the money I had to spend (a lot) I had to bring my car back the next day. Even though they worked on that side they said that it wasn’t their fault. I let them know I’ve had that car since 2011 and has NEVER had a problem with the brake line (it was split). The brakes almost went out completely when we picked the car up. The next morning we went and got it checked out and it was still leaking. At the shop they said they worked in that area and next to that area but never touched the break line. They refused to own up to it and I had to pay $36 for another brake line hose. I was livid!
Adam N. from Motorcity Auto Care responded on 04/16/2019

The car was towed into shop in an undriveable condition. The customer's friend replaced the pinch bolts in the front knuckle with the wrong bolt.  While driving down the road the ball joint fell out of the knuckle.  The left front tire flopped while they were driving. The damaged  axle shaft, knuckle,strut and lower control arm were replaced. They returned the next day with a brake fluid leak. While lifting the car on the hoist the right side that we didn't work on the ball joint fell out of the car. We observed a split in the brake hose on the side we repaired. When the car had came on the preivous day the the hose was inspected and had no issues.  We took the customer out to the shop and showed her the issues wit the car and gave her an estimate. She was very angery and told us to give her the keys she want no work to be done. We told her that she couldn't drive the car it was not safe. The ball joint made the car undrivable. I offered $188.00 discount off the estimate for right side knuckle and lower ball joint, left front brake hose . Her safety was my first concern and she accepted the deal.

SHERKEMIA W.
Ecorse, MI
Kia Optima
FIVE STARS
This place saved me Thousands of dollars service was done very quick I really appreciate them and love them all
Adam N. from Motorcity Auto Care responded on 04/16/2019

M.
MICHAEL ..
Southgate, MI
Chevrolet S-10
Well Done
They where professionally maintained and not over price and the customer service was excellent...I would highly recommend them qnd I will continue to use for my future repairs...Thanks again Motor City AUTO

Dearborn Heights, MI
Nissan Armada
Honest saved me $100
Honest they did great Job.

Michael L.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the employee did not call him back when promised. When he called in, the employee said he had been trying to call all morning. He informed him on what they found wrong with his vehicle, and added they could not complete service at the time originally promised. He appreciates that they fixed it, and they did a good job on the vehicle.

TRAVIS MARKELL M.

STELLA O.
Trenton, MI
Volkswagen Routan
Timely & efficient service
Very reliable and honest auto shop. They take care of our vehicles.

RJ
RICHARD J.
Taylor, MI
Excellent service.
I was very, impressed with the service I received.

OA
OMAR A.
Dearborn, MI
04/02/2019
Love this place they get my work done right and fast service

PL
Paul L.
WYANDOTTE, MI
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Paul said his overall experience was good. He walked to a gas station to call to have his vehicle towed there. He called later that evening to inquire, and was told they did not have his 2003 vehicle. Later, it was found on the side of their building. Thereafter, another person called about the vehicle. He told them, he had already spoken with someone. They lost his key. He later found out the tow driver had it.

DO
Deborah O.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Deborah said they always give her an estimate and it is the exact amount or less and they are very quick with their work. Mike and everyone there is nice, personable and professional.