RL
Berkley, MI
Mercedes-Benz ML350
08/02/2019
Car not fixed correctly
I had my car towed to Motorcity. The fuel pump broke. They replaced it and had to order a special traveling technician to insert and tighten the O- ring
When I got home I smelled gas. Mike said blowback was common and I should spray car and wait a couple of days. Did so and last time at gas station a whole bunch of gas was leaking out. BIG puddle. Took it to my regular mechanic and he said he couldn’t fix it cause he didn’t have the special equipment to fix it. So I had to take it to my Mercedes dealership to fix. I have missed 5.5 days of work and a $415 car rental, on top of Motorcitys charges of $688. Now I have to pay my mechanic, rent a new car for 11 days cause that’s the soonest Mercedes can give me an appointment. AND I’ll be missing another 11 days of work, cause I’m an Uber/Lyft driver and can only use my car.
So, am I happy? Heck no. In spite of all this I can say that I did like Mike.

Ronald Lilek
248-761-7697

HELPED CUSTOMER WITH REPAIR

KEVIN M.
Mercedes-Benz SL500
07/18/2019
Didn’t fix the issue
Hopefully they get the problem fixed soon
Adam N. from Motorcity Auto Care responded on 08/21/2019

WE REPLACED A CRANK SENSOR AND THIS FIXED 1 OF THE ISSUES WITH CAR. A SECOND SENSOR WAS BAD AS WELL AND THEY BOUGHT THE SENSOR AND WE CHARGED NO LABOR TO PUT IT IN.

X

JJ
JONATHAN J.
Rockwood, MI
Buick LaCrosse
06/25/2019
Repair
Not satisfied not at all......

PE
PARIS E.
Taylor, MI
Buick Rendezvous
06/07/2019
Not happy
I was not happy about the cost amount of the service I was told one thing

DARLENE B.
Wyandotte, MI
04/12/2019
Fixing my car
I was not a happy costumer when I left out there for the second day in a row. Besides the money I had to spend (a lot) I had to bring my car back the next day. Even though they worked on that side they said that it wasn’t their fault. I let them know I’ve had that car since 2011 and has NEVER had a problem with the brake line (it was split). The brakes almost went out completely when we picked the car up. The next morning we went and got it checked out and it was still leaking. At the shop they said they worked in that area and next to that area but never touched the break line. They refused to own up to it and I had to pay $36 for another brake line hose. I was livid!
Adam N. from Motorcity Auto Care responded on 04/16/2019

The car was towed into shop in an undriveable condition. The customer's friend replaced the pinch bolts in the front knuckle with the wrong bolt.  While driving down the road the ball joint fell out of the knuckle.  The left front tire flopped while they were driving. The damaged  axle shaft, knuckle,strut and lower control arm were replaced. They returned the next day with a brake fluid leak. While lifting the car on the hoist the right side that we didn't work on the ball joint fell out of the car. We observed a split in the brake hose on the side we repaired. When the car had came on the preivous day the the hose was inspected and had no issues.  We took the customer out to the shop and showed her the issues wit the car and gave her an estimate. She was very angery and told us to give her the keys she want no work to be done. We told her that she couldn't drive the car it was not safe. The ball joint made the car undrivable. I offered $188.00 discount off the estimate for right side knuckle and lower ball joint, left front brake hose . Her safety was my first concern and she accepted the deal.

John S.
Allen Park, MI
12/04/2018 Category: Service
John said his vehicle sat at the facility for 3 weeks with no call.

WH
Wendy H.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Kati. She said when she got her vehicle back, the gas mileage was half of what it was before and she is missing half the gas that was in the tank which means they drove her vehicle. The steering is out and feels loose and when the vehicle was put back, it was not done correctly. She is taking the vehicle to the Ford dealership to see what was done wrong and will be sending the bill back to this business. She is not recommending them for this reason.

Jerome L.
Monroe, MI
Cadillac CTS
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Jerome said Tom was really nice. He did not appreciated the service charges.

AQ
Abduljabbar Q.
Lexus GX 470
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Abduljabbar said the service was good, but when he got his bill for the battery change it was $290, so he was not happy.

Juilana C.
Mazda Tribute
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Juliana said her Shock Tower was rotted out, but she had to find that information out at another facility. Tom was pushing other repairs to do before that and the shock tower repair is much more serious and urgent than the other repairs he was suggesting. It was important for him to point it out and bring it to her attention. She can not recommend them because it was to serious of an issue and she was very dissatisfied.

ED
Erica D.
11/10/2017 Category: Service
Erica said she was overcharged for the service.

DA
DARRYL A.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
08/10/2017
Same Problem
My car is doing the same thing it was doing before my $640 bill. Will be bringing it back!
Adam N. from Motorcity Auto Care responded on 08/11/2017

Good morning Darryl. I see you have posted a low score review. I appologise for your car having simular issues but its documented on your invoice that the car still has a couple more issues to be sorted out. Your spark plugs were worn more than twice the service wear limits and undoubtly needed replacement which has caused other issues to arise. We will stand behind our work and will be happy to accomodate your repair needs when your ready.

SP
Samantha P.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/18/2017 Category: Service
Samantha said it took them 5 days to find a problem she was having. They then told her there was no problem. She took it somewhere else and the found the problem right away.

Misty B.
Michigan
Oldsmobile Silhouette
04/14/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Kim. She said her vehicle was hard to start when she left the facility and now it does not start at all. She said she would never deal with this business again.

MK
Mary K.
Brownstown Charter Township, MI
Pontiac G6
04/03/2017 Category: Service
Mary said this business was friendly but she felt she was overcharged. There was confusion about work that needed to be performed on her vehicle. She did not receive a telephone update on what was wrong or needed to be done.

Joe L.
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/05/2016 Category: Service
Joe said the cost was excessive at the business. They charged him $170 for a part that cost $5. His vehicle was towed there by Triple A and the cost was not worth it. He does not plan do continue doing business with them.

TH
Tinisha H.
Flat Rock, MI
Chevrolet Lumina
09/14/2016 Category: Service
Tinisha said her experience at this business was not good. The tow experience that Dan provided was great. Ray, the manager, and the mechanic who worked on her vehicle, didn't provide the customer experience they should have. They attempted to overcharge her $200 for a used part that cost $15 from the salvage yard. The part was working fine prior to the service they previously had just provided, which had cost her $300. Soon after the service, that part had gone out and stopped working and now they wanted to overcharge her to correct their recent repair. She will not return to this facility.

Deborah H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/08/2016 Category: Service
Deborah said the prices were too high at this business.

AW
Adrian W.
Dodge Neon
01/13/2016 Category: Service
Adrian said the business did not have good customer service. He needed an engine repair but the problem was getting worse.

Jacob M.
Ford Contour
06/17/2015 Category: Service
Jacob said his vehicle broke down a week after he had service at this business. He would not recommend them to others because of his experience.
Adam N. from Motorcity Auto Care responded on 07/20/2015

IM SORRY FOR YOUR BAD EXPERIENCE PLEASE CALL ME AND TELL ME HOW I CAN HELP YOU MY NAME IS RAY 734-283-3340