SANDRA W.
Saturn VUE
02/14/2020
Friendly efficient people. Major mess fixes in more then reasonable amount of time
Exceptional service

JEAN M.
Jeep Liberty
AAA tow
I called AAA to get roadside service. I thought it was the battery so the station sent out the battery truck. After no time at all they were at my car and determined it was more then just battery so he arraigned a flatbread come to get it and in no time it was fixed

LT
LARRY T.
Carleton, MI
02/14/2020
Knowledge and expertise workmanship. Explanation of the problem and solution.
Very informative of the escape they worked on. Was pleasantly satisfied. Thanks MC Auto care.

FN
FRAN N.
Detroit, MI
02/14/2020
I was able to get my car fixed with a financing offer, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to. My car was fixed promptly, was very happy with the service.

CF

Car Repair
U fixed what needed 2 B fixed

Wyandotte, MI
02/07/2020
All of my encounters with Motorcity Auto Care have been great. Everyone is friendly and professional. Pricing is competitive.

JEFF R.
Southgate, MI
01/31/2020
Quick and fair price
Took a little longer for the tow time but once the car got to the repair shop someone was on it in leas than 5 min and done by the next business day

STEVE W.
Wyandotte, MI
Dodge Dakota
01/28/2020
Best auto repair downriver
Honesty, reliable, efficient! Would and will recommend motor city auto care to everyone.

KL
KATHERYN L.
01/11/2020
First time customer will go back
I was very comfortable with my only vehicle being there. I know it was a tough job but Mike and crew got it done!

NC
NARAY C.
Jeep Compass
01/10/2020
Honest and patient
I had motor City auto care replace my battery when we thought it was dead. The shop was closed at the time of the replacement so the mechanic couldn't run a diagnostic on my Jeep. Two days later the car died again. We towed it back and discovered the alternator had to be replaced. The owner (?) Allowed us to come back on Friday to pay for it. Friday came and my boyfriend's check wasn't big enough to cover the repair. We were allowed to pay a portion in order to get the Jeep back in two weeks. This is incredible customer service and we would recommend and use this shop again.

TG
THOMAS G.
Gobles, MI
01/06/2020
Auto help
Was the weekend after Christmas and had car issues, called AAA and you guys came out right away, we’re able to get my car in and worked on quickly and was very inexpensive! Couldn’t be happier with your service!!!

01/04/2020
Quick service
Good word.

RY
renee y.
Taylor, MI
Dodge Avenger
12/27/2019
Affordable professional and very nice and funny
Very professional very personable and reliable and affordable I would definitely recommend your services and I will bring my car and they're in the future if I could encounter any issues he's going to do great thank you so much!

dana c.
Toronto, ON
12/27/2019
Incredible Service
Motorcity Auto Care provided me with the best experience I’ve ever had with an auto shop.
I broke down on I-94, I was alone and terrified and late to pick my sister up from the airport.
I called for a tow and the gentleman who came was so friendly and helpful. He reassured me I would be ok and told me about some other recent similar occurrences that ended well to put my mind at ease.
I arrived to Motorcity Auto Care and was helped immediately by a wonderful man named Mike. He asked me what happened and while I explained it, I also mentioned I am down from Toronto, Canada and late to pick up someone at the airport. Mike assigned one of his workers to look at it right away, to my surprise and delight, he actually did right away. I had an answer with what needed to be fixed, he had the parts to fix it and was able to fix it that day for me and all before 6pm. He kept in contact with me thru the entire process and honoured his word that it would be finished for me by 6pm.
Absolutely reasonable cost for labor and parts as well.
Mike was fantastic. I would recommend every single person I could to go and see him. He was helpful and honest and had some really great stories he shared with me about his family. He even gave a deal to a Veteran getting a tire patched while I was in there.
Motorcity Auto Care truly gave me an incredible outcome for a situation that didn’t start out great at all. Phenomenal service!!!

Displaying 1 Review