Michele B.
Lincoln MKX
02/24/2020
As always...
Motorcar always gives the best service with the best people... while employees come and go, Motorcar is consistent is the quality of work they do.

Rodrigo R.
Auburn, NH
02/13/2020
The very best shop in town!
One just has to spend 5 minutes speaking with Rick, Jeff or Wanda to realize that quality and service are their top priorities. Their attention to detail, organization and honesty are par none. I cannot recommend Motorcar enough!

Shelly B.
Hooksett, NH
Volkswagen Passat
01/28/2020
Always Stress free and FIXED.
Always stress free and fixed. Even my husband who always ‘has a guy’ has seen the light.

Jane B.
Hooksett, NH
Honda Accord
01/23/2020
Best repaid service anywhere
The best automotive service I ever had highly recommend to everyone

01/17/2020
Ric identified a few items that needed to be addressed in addition to the requested oil change and muffler work. The wheel alignment and sway bar bushing replacement made the car run much smoother so thanks for that. My only slightly negative comment is the final cost which was about $200 more than the estimate. Not a big deal as I know the work was done right. Just prefer not to be surprised.

HP
Helen P.
Manchester, NH
01/13/2020
Great people to work with!!
You take great care in my vehicle to make it right for me. It can be a little more expensive than I some times can afford, but I've had no issues since I've been having service with you. Thanks

David M.
Manchester, NH
Honda Civic Si
12/23/2019
Quality at its best!
Get the job done fast and at a fair price! And always feel right!

GS
Garrett S.
Nottingham, NH
12/20/2019
Superb garage!
Outstanding customer service and fantastic technicians!

Toyota Tundra
12/20/2019
Love the loaner
These guys always do a great job on repairs, but I especially appreciate that they can provide loaners cars, even for quick repairs, which is a big help to me. Thanks Wanda, Ric and Jeff.

Dean B.
Loaner cars.
Quality work.
Expert advice.
Good records.
People and work I can trust.

11/11/2019
I regularly use Ric for my regular maintenance as well as larger repairs. Ric and his team are knowledgeable and pleasant to work with and I highly recommend them.

10/31/2019
Great Mechanic
Took my Camry in for an oil change and they found some issues with the exhaust leaking that I had formerly taken to a dealer to fix. Obviously the dealer didn't fix it and what they did do to the exhaust was of such poor workmanship that I refuse to take it back to them, even for a free repair. I never have that trouble with Motorcar Alternatives. Very knowledgeable and honest about costs. I highly recommend them.
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 11/02/2019

Thank you Dave, We try to keep an eye out for anything that might ruin your driving experience.

Lana B.
10/29/2019
Best service out there!!!
My family has been seeing Ric for years and years. Always great service, great advice, fair pricing, honest repairs, and a friendly staff.
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 10/30/2019

Thanks Lana! We are always trying to be better than the day before.

Robyn C.
Allenstown, NH
Ram 2500
10/28/2019
Honestly and Reliable work
Personable to everyone who walks in. Honestly and reliable work on all vehicles. They make you feel at home instead of just some “ automotive shop”. Highly recommended.
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you Robyn. Making people feel at home is our ultimate goal.

Michele B.
10/26/2019
As always...
As always, the quality of the work done, the professionalism of the staff and techs, and the expertise and friendliness of Ric and Wanda, make this the only place to go for auto needs. There is nothing I could suggest to improve upon their car perfection! Bringing our cars here is always enjoyable, even if our cars need work, because they never recommend anything that is not necessary. Thank you...
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 10/26/2019

Thank you Michelle. Always great to see you!