CV

New York
Chevrolet Chevy Van
11/08/2018
Above & Beyond
I am from southern New York and was in New Hampshire for business. On the way up, the evening of 11/5, I blew a brake line in the very large van I was driving. I was able to get the van to them, but not until later in the afternoon on 11/6. For a number of reasons, it was urgent that I get back home as soon as possible. I am not a regular customer and this was my first experience with MA. They got me in the day I called and had me back on the road by the close of business the next day. They were professional, courteous, personable, empathetic and genuinely concerned about my safety. I would definitely give MA my recommendation and if I am in New Hampshire and in need of service, I will be a repeat customer.

11/02/2018
Fantastic
Everything exactly as expected.

WC
Wendy C.
10/30/2018
Always feel well informed about maintenance and repairs
Always feel that I've been well informed that my questions are always answered. The service is always excellent.

10/27/2018
Dependable as the Sunrise
Scheduling was a breeze. The reminder is appreciated. Attention to detail was flawless. Courtesy and accommodation are unmatched. I can start another winter without a worry!
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 10/27/2018

Thank you very much! Enjoy those new tires.

Stephen M.
10/26/2018
Great as always
Minor snag with the wrong part coming in but great communication as always

Jane B.
Honda Accord
10/26/2018
Car update
This is a great place. I have NEVER been disappointed in their work. As usual this visit was outstanding.
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you Jane! We'll do ou best to keep up that record.

RP
Ray P.
Ram Pickup
06/16/2018
THERE DEPENDABILITY , EXPERIENCE AND FRIENDLYNESS.
IVE BEEN WITH THEM FOR MANY YEARS. THEY HAVE SERVICED ALL MY VEHICLES, SO WHEN IM ON THE ROAD I HAVE CONFIDENCE THAT MY VEHICLE WILL MEET ALL EXPECTTATIONS. THEY ARE A 5 STAR RATING.

Roger R.
05/29/2018
Great People
It was so refreshing to walk into an auto mechanic's shop and be greeted by a friendly smiling face. Wanda was a delight to deal with. I felt taken care of and informed about every thing they needed to work one. And not in that smug you-should-know-this attitude, but in a way that shows they really care about their customers. Best of all was being able to have a loaner car so I didn't have to worry about not having a vehicle while they fixed my car. I highly recommend Motorcar Alternatives.

Alan B.
Ford Crown Victoria
05/25/2018
Two Returns Necessary
A very expensive visit that required two return visits to fix two separate problems. Problems were resolved without complications
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you for the review, Alan. In business, as in life, things sometimes don't go as planned despite the best efforts. We believe it's how we handle the challenges that provides a better measure. Thank you for your loyalty through this bump in the road.

05/17/2018
Peace of mind
Time spent at Motorcar beats time lost on the road.
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 05/17/2018

Wow! Thanks, Pat. I might use that as a slogan someday.

Stephen M.
04/17/2018
Great as always
Minor repair to clear a check engine light. Always great service.

Jack B.
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/10/2018
great customer service
dependable and quality car repair service

Sandra W.
04/07/2018
Why must
Why must

Mark B.
Suncook, NH
04/06/2018
Faboulios
Love this place! Always honest and they do what I expect . Great prices and very convenient having loaner cars so I'm never searching for a ride.
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 04/07/2018

Thanks Mark! We love our loaner cars too. It really takes the pressure off so we can concentrate on doing the best job possible.

Robert R.
Nissan Titan
04/03/2018
Long time customer
I have been a customer of Motorcar Alternatives for several years. The service & staff are first rate. The free loaner cars are very helpful and convenient.
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 04/07/2018

Thank you Bob. We appreciate your years of loyalty and promise to never stop improving.

12/23/2017
Peace of mind
They are thorough and efficient. They didn't try to sell me unnecessary parts or services. They're the best shop in town!
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 12/23/2017

Thank you, Pat. Only what you need is our motto and I'm glad to see you're pleased with the end result. Merry Christmas!!

10/23/2017
When quality service counts
I depend on my vehicle for my work. That happens because I have dependable servicing by a consistently high quality shop. Thanks, Motorcar staff!

Bernie B.
10/06/2017
Convenient & flexible
The location was close to me, Wanda kept me informed every step of the way even when unexpected brake work was required. Options for leaving and picking up car were flexible.

James R.
Kia Rondo
09/18/2017
Professionalism
I spent a great deal of money here for inspection. When I told Rick and Wanda I still had a problem with my front end they fixed it for free. In my eyes it was no small repair and could have cost me serious money had I not told Wanda about it. Now my care runs like new and I am a very happy camper!
Previously was ripped off by a local PIV chain and then by my own Mechanic of 35 years. Thank God I have finally found someone reputable! Thanks Rick and Wanda and the mechanics at Motorcar Alternatives.
This is the place folks! Go here!
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 09/18/2017

Thank you, Jim. I'm glad everything worked out in the end. We certainly aren't perfect but we work hard to make sure our customers know we care.