Alan B.
Ford Crown Victoria
05/25/2018
Two Returns Necessary
A very expensive visit that required two return visits to fix two separate problems. Problems were resolved without complications
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you for the review, Alan. In business, as in life, things sometimes don't go as planned despite the best efforts. We believe it's how we handle the challenges that provides a better measure. Thank you for your loyalty through this bump in the road.

05/17/2018
Peace of mind
Time spent at Motorcar beats time lost on the road.
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 05/17/2018

Wow! Thanks, Pat. I might use that as a slogan someday.

Stephen M.
04/17/2018
Great as always
Minor repair to clear a check engine light. Always great service.

Jack B.
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/10/2018
great customer service
dependable and quality car repair service

Sandra W.
04/07/2018
Why must
Why must

Mark B.
Suncook, NH
04/06/2018
Faboulios
Love this place! Always honest and they do what I expect . Great prices and very convenient having loaner cars so I'm never searching for a ride.
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 04/07/2018

Thanks Mark! We love our loaner cars too. It really takes the pressure off so we can concentrate on doing the best job possible.

Robert R.
Nissan Titan
04/03/2018
Long time customer
I have been a customer of Motorcar Alternatives for several years. The service & staff are first rate. The free loaner cars are very helpful and convenient.
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 04/07/2018

Thank you Bob. We appreciate your years of loyalty and promise to never stop improving.

12/23/2017
Peace of mind
They are thorough and efficient. They didn't try to sell me unnecessary parts or services. They're the best shop in town!
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 12/23/2017

Thank you, Pat. Only what you need is our motto and I'm glad to see you're pleased with the end result. Merry Christmas!!

10/23/2017
When quality service counts
I depend on my vehicle for my work. That happens because I have dependable servicing by a consistently high quality shop. Thanks, Motorcar staff!

Bernie B.
10/06/2017
Convenient & flexible
The location was close to me, Wanda kept me informed every step of the way even when unexpected brake work was required. Options for leaving and picking up car were flexible.

James R.
Kia Rondo
09/18/2017
Professionalism
I spent a great deal of money here for inspection. When I told Rick and Wanda I still had a problem with my front end they fixed it for free. In my eyes it was no small repair and could have cost me serious money had I not told Wanda about it. Now my care runs like new and I am a very happy camper!
Previously was ripped off by a local PIV chain and then by my own Mechanic of 35 years. Thank God I have finally found someone reputable! Thanks Rick and Wanda and the mechanics at Motorcar Alternatives.
This is the place folks! Go here!
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 09/18/2017

Thank you, Jim. I'm glad everything worked out in the end. We certainly aren't perfect but we work hard to make sure our customers know we care.

David L.
Dodge Charger
09/08/2017
Great People!
I recently brought two vehicles in for state inspection and routine service. Ric and Wanda were great to deal with, and the work was performed correctly and in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend Motorcar Alternatives to anyone looking for a shop with people you can trust.
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 09/09/2017

Thank you David! With the gorgeous cars you own, the pleasure was truly ours. Hope to see you again.

James R.
Kia Rondo
08/20/2017
What makes this place great is Wonda
My springs creak like a boat.
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 08/21/2017

James,

We were completely unaware there were any problems with the service we provided and sincerely apologize. I'll have Wanda reach out to you today so we can make this right.

PS
Patrick S.
08/19/2017
Top service experience!
Thanks for taking such good care of our aging CR-V. Your advice and attention is always helpful and welcomed. The service and inspection today was, as usual, top notch. Keep up the good work, Wanda and Ric!

DT
Dan T.
Northwood, NH
07/21/2017
Transmission service for my 2007 F150
Thank you for your service. Very happy with the work and with your staff. Very accommodating and friendly. Also, the loaner car is a great service that you offer.

Michele B.
Bedford, NH
06/21/2017
Best in the business
As always, Motorcar's staff (Wanda!) and techs make this the best place to service your vehicle. It never matters how small a problem or how large, we are welcomed and treated like family. And even if I think it might be a silly question, I am always given the courtesy of being listened to and then answered... every effort is made to make it a positive experience, and in all the years we have been coming to Motorcar, we have never been disappointed. Thank you!

06/20/2017
The right work done for the right price the right way!
Motorcar's dependability means I don't have to worry. They came in under budget and with OME parts at that. Great job!

05/20/2017
A Shop that you can trust!
Consistently thorough, high quality service every time.

Jack B.
Mercury Grand Marquis
05/13/2017
the place for car repairs
excellent service

DA
Dave A.
Wolfeboro, NH
GMC Sierra
04/28/2017
Good Service
I like Motorcar Alternatives since they are honest about the work needing to be done and if they aren't the best shop to do the work, they recommend someone who is. Recently they recommended using an alternative shop to repair my exhaust. My experience with the exhaust shop was great. Great service done quickly at a fair price. I don't see how Moto Alt could have done better. I appreciated their recommendation.