JEROME S.
04/06/2019
Knowledgeable experts in car repair amd honest staff especially Abe the owner.
These are the best mechanics and most honest people I have ever met at a car repair shop. They are very fair with the price and you never have to return a second time once they fix the problem.Only the most honest person in Abe the owner.

Mike B.
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Mike said he had a great experience. He has been going there for 20 plus years. Abe runs an outstanding business. He is probably one of the best mechanics in town. His whole staff does an excellent job and they provide a great service. He goes above and beyond being the manager of a store.

DE
DEBORAH E.
Inkster, MI
Mercury Mariner
03/24/2019
I have absolute trust in Abe, for a woman who knows nothing about cars, I could easliy be ripped off. Never here. Abe listens and strives to have the correct diagnosis and repair.
I had a problem connected to my power steering. Abe had to track down a part for me from out of state. While the car was there, I thought I should have a prior mention problem looked at. I wasn't sure what the problem was, but Sam remembered. Now he sees hundreds of cars, mine when I need an oil change, and he remembered my car problem and told Abe. When I couldnt explain to my brother-in-law what was wrong with the car and why the part would take a couple days to get, Abe was happy to speak to him. I always get excellent service there.
While waiting to pick up my car, there was a young woman who just psid for her repair, and sdked what other services were provided. As she turned to leave, she said she would be back. I told her she would never regret bringing her car there. She told me how she had gotten 2 estimates prior to coming to Abe. Neither were for what the problem actually was, and both were very expensive. She was so happy to have come there. I often experience other happy customers while I am there. A couple days after getting my car back, I put on over 500 miles and had no worries.

EG
Edward G.
Northville, MI
Ford Edge
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Edward said they've put in two windshields within a year and a half. They've done a great job. He'll be back in 2 weeks for a windshield installation for another vehicle.

RA
Raed A.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Raed said the service was fast and the staff was friendly.

SHANNON H.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
03/07/2019
I don't take my car anywhere else.
Service at Abe's Mr. Muffler is top notch, and they've never tried to sell me anything I didn't need. I don't take my car anywhere else.

Saleem B.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Saleem said he is very satisfied with this business.

Robert M.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Robert said they are good and he does recommend them.

BP
BRETT P.
Nissan Pathfinder
03/06/2019
Trustworthy, Affordable and Quick!
We take all our vehicles to Abe at Mr muffler. Always quick to diagnose and fix our vehicles quickly. They are affordable and amazing at their jobs! Great work!

MARK W.
Ford Expedition
03/06/2019
Big Job Done in Quick Time...
I know I can count on Abe Alkhalil and his team to get my vehicle diagnosed and repaired in the minimum time and at a very fair price. I have the utmost confidence in Mr. Muffler and Brakes

Kevin M.
02/23/2019
Why I didn't know they did major mechanical, my bad
Took my Jeep to a highly recommended repair, charged $660, and sent on my way with a vehicle that still wasn't repaired, and being told a new muffler system might fix my Jeep. It was then that I took the Jeep to Mr Muffler, he said system was bad but replacing it wouldn't fix my problem. I was doubtful but after he ran the Jeep with no system and still had problem he replaced the system from exhaust back, pipes, catalytic converter, muffler, new hangers etc. same problem. After replacing bad fuel pump he said all along was causing the issue Jeep runs like new. Only reason I'm not driving it is because he told me my gas tank is bad and I don't want rust etc. flowing through the system and being laid off I can't of ford to fix it. You can bet once I can afford I will have them replace it. I said its my bad as after all these years I didn't know he did major mechanical, think of all the money I could saved, enough to do the tank I bet.
Mr Murray

SQ
Sean Q.
BMW 528i
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Sean said the service was great.

EG
Erin G.
Jeep Compass
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Erin said the staff is nice.

Darell P.
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Darell said he appreciates the service he receives. The staff is the best, and they are honest.

AA
Abinbola A.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Abinbola said this business was very fantastic. He loves the service. The tech is a good man.

DAN M.
Livonia, MI
Ford Bronco
01/29/2019
Fair and Fast
Good mechanics are hard to find...Abe is a very good mechanic. Fair and fast. Their parking lot is frequently full, an indication that their service is top notch, but almost always has my cars repaired by days end. He typically calls to confirm the repair and cost and I've never had any surprise additions at pick up time.

TW
TIM W.
01/28/2019
Fair and honest
My family has been taking our cars and trucks here for years. They have always been very honest with us has been multiple times where they could have. Charged much more but have didnt instead they only fixed what needed to be fixed and tried to keep the cost down with keeping customer service high will continue to go back with any and all repairs in the future

PC
Paul C.
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Paul said the service was great.

Saam S.
Mercedes-Benz C240
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Saam said he would recommend this business for service.

VJ
VALLERIE J.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
01/14/2019
Abe and entire staff are friendly, trustworthy, and efficient. I have heat..thank you.
The best