Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

John B.
Fast honest service
Brought my ford f150 in for repair, they diagnosed the problem, advised what was wrong and let me know how much it would be before repairing. Repair was made same day. I recommend them to all. They are fast, honest and very polite.

Sara S.
Centreville, VA
Crystal is awesome
Love the family business. Whenever my car has a problem, they are the first people I call. Trustworthy, helpful, and very friendly!

AV
Ashley V.
Friendly & Great Service
When other mechanics had told me, these guys took the time to recreate the problem I was having and fixing it! Very professional and knowledgeable! I would recommend them over anyone in town!

Mickael W.
08/23/2017
Great Service & Stands Behind There Work!
Great Service & Stands Behind There Work!

Colton C.
08/23/2017
Great place and great people
These guys really took care of me. My truck unexpectedly broke down and they did all they could to get me back up and running as quick as possible. Great customer service.

BT
Brandy T.
Unionville, TN
08/23/2017
Great Service & Great People!
Super friendly people, fast service, fast turn around! Thanks for the great service
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 08/23/2017

Thank you so much! It was our pleasure to help!

TG
Tameika G.
True Professionals
My husband and I took a vehicle that we had sitting in our driveway for over a year because we were told by another mechanic that we needed a new engine. We took the car to Murfreesboro Auto Repair and were told that the engine was actually still good and just needed some small repairs on the parts that make the engine work. The staff worked tirelessly on our car and got everything working well and we were able to give it to our son for his first car. I wish I could give them 10 stars for the knowledge, honesty, and great customer service they provided to my family.

SK
Susie K.
Nashville, TN
Service #1
They went out of their way to help us. No pressure. Gave us options. Tried to repair before replace. Very concerned for what was in our best interest.

PD
Paige D.
La Vergne, TN
Awesome!
I had an issue with my car & they fit me in quickly & checked it out right away. A part had to be ordered, but there was a loaner car for me to use, so I didn't lose any work time! Very friendly & knowledgeable. I felt very good knowing who was working on my vehicle & very happy with the work that was done! Will be back!

EA
Ernesto A.
Freindliness
Great customer service and very reasonable prices.

WM
William M.
Christiana, TN
Great people and Fantastic service
Had a transmission issue and A/C problem. I took my truck there and the problem was diagnosed and fixed in a timely manner and in my budget. I highly recommend these folks for any automotive problems. Fast and friendly.

Ryan H.
Great Customer Service
They do a great job at a fair price. Have taken all my vehicles there and have yet to be unsatisfied. Very friendly staff and are not trying to push things on you.

Darcy M.
Morrow, OH
So fast and friendly!!!
I went in for an oil change and ac recharge.. they were so fast and friendly. Worked me in as I was passing thru town and needed help.

Amanda M.
Outstanding Service
From the moment I arrived for my oil change appointment I was met with friendly and outstanding service. From the front desk down to the technicians everyone there were friendly and knowledgeable. I will definitely be a return customer and will absolutely recommend Murfreesboro Auto Repair in the future.

DK
Donna K.
08/22/2017
Quick turn around on an oil change.
Took my son's car in for an oil change. They were quick and had the car completed in no time. Also, they gave me an idea of other things that might need to be looked at on the car.

Mary B.
Franklin, TN
Trustworthy and honest
We had an excellent experience with Murfreesboro Auto Service. They replaced the brake pads and turned out rotors without trying to sell us unnecessary items. Totally recommend them!

Liz B.
Awesome! Quick! Fair!
This place is amazing! Small maintenance stuff to repairs - they can do it all!

Amber M.
Franklin, TN
Exceptional Service
They were quick and the staff was friendly. Owner went above and beyond to help. You can tell they care about their customers and aren't just out to take as much money from you as possible like some places I've been to.

SV
Shawna V.
Mc Minnville, TN
08/22/2017
Awesome service and people!
They were very accommodating with my schedule since I live out of town and helped in anyway possible. They did great work on my vehicle and answered any question I had. Great service all around!

WE
Wayne E.
Quick Friendly
Great people service and price!