Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5

EF
Elijah F.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Elijah said this business had the best price around, they were friendly and worked with him to figure things out, and it all worked out very quickly.

Charles H.
Manchester, TN
Kia Sportage
02/21/2019
Great Service and Atmosphere
Having a place you can trust and rely on is hard to find when it comes to automotive repair. Fortunately, I found that place. I would recommend this family owned business to anyone. If you are tired of being treated like a number at your current service repair then make your way here where they treat you like family. #1 in my book. Thanks again, for the friendly service.

LW
Laura W.
Volvo XC60
02/21/2019
Outstanding service!
I was glad to see a repair shop that was as great as Kee’s now that Mr. Kee has retired. They were able to fix a minor problem that even the dealer couldn’t fix and other than the diagnostic fee there was no charge!

EA
Eddie A.
Pontiac Vibe
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Eddie said the owner at the business was very informative regarding his vehicle.

Marvin S.
Nissan Versa Note
02/19/2019
Feb2019 Oil change 2017Versa
I began using Murfreesboro Auto Repair because they are a AAA approved repair place. I can make an appointment on-line and will do service in a reasonable time and will try their best to meet my expectations.

Dave L.
Bradyville, TN
02/18/2019
Thanks again!
Had something act up with my new / used truck and stopped in to have a check done on a Friday. We scheduled for Monday morning first thing. Got my truck in, diagnosed, fixed, and out the door in 4 hours. Second time you helped me out.

Thanks again to everyone there. Bama too.

Rachel B.
Geo Prizm
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Rachel said the business provided excellent service. They were friendly, polite, and professional.

Mike H.
01/22/2019
Fair and Reliable
Great service at a fair price. Friendly and they keep you updated on repairs. I felt reassured speaking directly to the mechanic working on the car.

John M.
Toyota Prius v
01/16/2019 Category: Service
John said they did what they said they would do, it was a reasonable price, and everything went well

Randall B.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Randall said the staff did a great job.

AH
Aaron H.
La Vergne, TN
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Aaron said the business did a good job but the prices are too high.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 03/31/2019

Hi Aaron, thanks for the overall positive review. We take our longtime customer feedback very seriously. We reviewed the ticket from your last visit. We found the diagnostic time should have been reduced based the actual time we spent on the vehicle. This is most like why the price for the diagnostic appeared high. We apologize for any miscommuncations or oversights on our part. We additionally appreciate you taking our call and allowing us to make things right with a service credit.

Cord B.
Smyrna, TN
Subaru BRZ
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Cord said the work turned out great. The price of the repairs was a little high.

Mary B.
Franklin, TN
01/08/2019
Professional and friendly
Murfreesboro Auto is always so professional and friendly when we take our cars in for service. They take time to explain what they discovered and talk through my options. I never feel pressured.

HM
Herman M.
Leavenworth, KS
Chevrolet Chevy Express
01/05/2019
Stranded on vacation, not.
Returning from vacation, I had a breakdown and saw reviews were good for this service center. They got me in, explained what they found and kept me informed of what was going on. They were polite, professional and courteous. They also have a very nice and playful dog which helped pass the time. Big thanks to them for getting me back on the road!

Mark M.
12/18/2018
Great staff, great service!
My GMC Sierra had a traction control light coming on and was not wanting to shift out of park. They diagnosed it and confirmed the suspected part was the actual problem, replaced it and had the truck ready to be picked up in a few hours. No guess work, no throwing parts at it, just competent mechanics doing their job right.