Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Bastrop, TX
Jeep Patriot
08/07/2017
Best Experience Ever!!!
These guys at Murfreesboro Auto Repair are top notch professionals. Super Friendly, make you feel comfortable and welcome the minute you walk into their awesome waiting room/lobby. They don't hide any cost, are totally upfront about all charges, and do not try to up sale you on repairs. Very clean, kid friendly atmosphere in the lobby, and I would recommend them to anyone in the area. If you have Automotive problems, or just need a Pre-buy inspection, this is the place to come!
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 08/11/2017

Thanks for the kind words. We appreciate your business.

Randy H.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/05/2017
Outstanding
I recently found MAR after experiencing a problem with my convertible top. A center I had previously used didn't want to even try and referred me to a dealer. Eric diagnosed the problem, got the part, and completed the repair on time and at cost. He was very upfront about other possible problems that could affect the price and went out of his way to ensure that I was informed and happy. For longer repairs, he provides a loner car at no charge. He and his certified mechanics have years of experience. I was pleased in every way with my first experience there - it won't be my last.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 08/11/2017

We really are thankful for your business. We appreciate the positive review.

Jerome B.
Nashville, TN
Infiniti M45
07/25/2017
Loaner cars
Overall a great and nice place to get car serviced
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 07/25/2017

Thank you Jermone! We appreciate the opportunity to take care of you!

BK
Brian K.
RAM 1500
07/21/2017
A great big THANKS!!!!
I had taken my truck to several places to get my tires balanced,even the dealership where I bought it and NOBODY could get it right.But Murfreesboro Auto Repair did. I am very,very pleased with their work.Would recommend them highly!
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 07/24/2017

Brian, thanks so much for thekind review! We were happy to help!

MA
Matt A.
07/11/2017
Family friendly Auto Repair
Family friendly atmosphere. Easy to schedule and diagnose AC problem on Toyota Tacoma. Diligent in getting replacement part and installed in afternoon. Owners are very personable and hands on taking care of customer.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 07/12/2017

Matt, thank you so much for the kind words! We truly appreciate customers like yourself.

KD
Kyla D.
Chevrolet HHR
07/06/2017
Great shop!
Awesome locally owned shop that gives great customer service, always willing to help, fair & honest!

ZC
Zach C.
Buford, GA
06/30/2017
Honest, professional, courteous and very friendly
Crystal and Eric are amazing people that actually care anout the people that come through the doors and i would definitely recommend them to anyone in need of service or maintenance.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 07/03/2017

Thanks Zach! We hope you made it to your destination ok!

TI
Teresa I.
Jeep Liberty
06/25/2017
Honesty
Did not try to rip me off. Went in fearing the worst and came out not too bad. It cost but not as much as I was afraid of. Give them a try. Very nice people
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 06/26/2017

Thank you so very much Teresa. We appreciate your trust!

ME
Mirasol E.
Honda Accord
06/24/2017
Family and friendly environment
I love it when an issue with my car is explained thoroughly along with the price charged to fix it. You guys are definitely fair.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 06/26/2017

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your business!

Jacob C.
06/24/2017
Personal Service
Technical expertise and excellent service. The owners offered to drive my entire family, dog included, home in their personal vehicle when we broke down nearby.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 06/26/2017

Thank you for the kind words Jacob. It was our pleasure to help you and your family!

CP
Charles (Jake) P.
Nissan Titan
06/23/2017
Great Quality Work
Very accommodating to your needs. They replaced my whole rear axle within 3 days. Great customer service, knowledgeable, and very honest people. I will continue to take all my vehicles for service in the future. Not to mention it comes with a warranty!!
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 06/26/2017

Thanks so much for the kind words Jake! We appreciate the chance to earn your trust!

Rich S.
Nissan Maxima
06/21/2017
Customer service, good prices
My second visit for repairs on another car, again great service repairs done on time would highly recommend folks try Murfressboro Auto

Michael C.
Shelbyville, TN
GMC Sierra
06/06/2017
excellent service
Very quick turn around time and kept us informed as to what was going on.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 06/06/2017

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We truly appreciate your business! Crystal

KL
Kimberly L.
Nissan Sentra
05/30/2017
Awesome!
This place was my last resort. I had been to 2 other shops that just took my money without truly investigating what was wrong with my car. Murfreesboro auto repair not only took the time to thoroughly look at my vehicle, but kept in contact with me throughout the whole ordeal to let me know what was going on! By far the best place for your car needs! And the loaner vehicle is a plus! I didn't have to worry about how I was going to get to and from school and work!
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 05/31/2017

Kimberly, we cannot thank you enough for the kind words. We hate that you had to go through all of that but happy we could help!

Rich S.
Saab 9-3
05/27/2017
Great people to deal with willing to work with u
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 05/31/2017

Rich, thank you for the kind words. We truly appreciate it!

EL
Ethan L.
Great Bend, KS
05/27/2017
Great people
Great people, great service, and if they say something needs to be fixed or replaced it's not to get you to pay more, it's because it actually needs to be done
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 05/31/2017

Ethan, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We truly appreciate your kind feedback!

Jonathan S.
Nissan Xterra
03/30/2017
Fast and courteous
My Xterra was broke down and needed a replacement engine. Crystal helped me with my options and with the cost. The loaner vehicle was a Camry so not much there but it was free and a huge benefit.

Jerome B.
Nashville, TN
Infiniti M45
03/30/2017
Loaner car
Very helpful and timely repair

KD
Kyla D.
Chevrolet HHR
03/28/2017
Great job!
Awesome customer service! They did a great job, kept us informed & had more than fair rates!

EA
Easy A.
Kia Optima
02/25/2017
Loaner vehicles
The repair was going to require more time and work than expected, so they offered a loaner vehicle to help until repair was complete.