Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Ara S.
Chrysler Sebring
09/01/2018
Highly recommend Murfreesboro Auto Repair!
Excellent service! Friendly, knowledgeable, timely. Great experience getting me back on the road! I had several issues that were all taken care of quickly! I have already recommended to friends and family! This is where I will be bringing my cars for service!
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you so much for the kind review! We truly appreciate the opportunity to take care of you!

Mary B.
Franklin, TN
08/24/2018
Professional and Friendly
From start to finish my experience with Murfreesboro Auto has been fantastic! They were very friendly and professional and identified the root cause quickly. Would recommend them to anyone.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 08/24/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words! We truly appreciate it!

Kenneth M.
Chevrolet Pickup
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Kenneth said the employees provided good service at a decent price. He stated this is a good place to go.

Cheryl W.
Dodge Avenger
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Cheryl said they did a very good job.

Anthony M.
Pontiac Bonneville
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said he received good service at the business.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 08/24/2018

Thank you for the kind review!

SN
Shannon N.
Honda Civic Coupe
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Shannon said the staff called him back and asked permission for things.

PW
Phil W.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Phil said that the place did a good job and didn't charge too much.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 08/24/2018

Thank you for your kind review Phil!

LT
Laurie T.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Laurie said the service the business provided was good. A panel on her door is not clipped on properly so she is going to go back to have them fix it properly.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you Laurie for the kind review. Come by any time that's convenient and we will make it a priority to take care of that!

Michael S.
Shelbyville, TN
08/13/2018
I love my Lexus but at 172,000 miles problems started popping up. Instead of trading I had MAR install new plugs, coils, and stuts. MAR did a fantastic job and my Lexus runs just like it did the day I bought it.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 08/15/2018

Michael, thank you so very much for the kind words! We truly appreciate your trust in us!

EP
Ellery P.
Buick Park Avenue
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Ellery said the business did a good job.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you Ellery for the kind review! We truly appreciate it!

AL
Anthony L.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said they did a really great job.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for the kind review!

Marcus R.
Cadillac CTS Sedan
07/30/2018
Thanks.
My car takes special brakes and it is very difficult to have them done right. The team at Murfreesboro Auto Repair got them done right and no issues. Also, I got a way better price than the dealer.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 08/15/2018

Thanks Marcus! We truly appreciate your trust in us!

Rachel M.
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Pearl. She said she was very satisfied with the service the staff provided. They gave her an accurate estimate of the cost of the service and it was done quickly.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Barbara S.
Christiana, TN
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Barbara said she appreciated the service she received, They were Triple A authorized, whom she has a membership with.

Joel G.
Orlando, FL
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Joel said that the experience was all right but the circumstances were not ideal.

CY
Christy Y.
Chevrolet Aveo
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Christy said her vehicle broke down on the way to the facility when she had her kids with her. Christine called a tow truck for her and really helped her out.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 07/16/2018

Christy, we hated that you broke down so close but we were glad to help and get you back on the road! Let us know if you ever need anything else!

SA
Shawn A.
Rossville, GA
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Shawn said the business kept in contact with him and was very professional.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 07/17/2018

Shawn, thank you for the kind review. We truly appreciate it!

Rich S.
Cadillac CTS
07/12/2018
Honest
Extremely helpful and guarante there work would highly recommend

07/12/2018
Emissions failure
Great place to bring your vehicle when it has failed emissions. Eric and his crew are very kind. Kept us well informed every step of the way. We really appreciated their help with our Dodge Truck.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you so very much for the kind words! We truly appreciate it and are happy to help.

ME
Mai E.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Mai said the business did what they said they would do.