JOHN B.
Haymarket, VA
Audi S8
01/15/2021
This firm is attentive and honest and very pleasant.
The staff always gives explanations of what they encountered. They resolve all problems in a timely manner. Great place.

Martinsburg, WV
01/14/2021
True professionals
The technicians here are the real deal; exceptional repair shop.

MARIE P.
Catharpin, VA
MINI Countryman
12/29/2020
Very friendly and Timely Service
Your employees are very friendly and always do the service at the allotted time slot.

LC
LORENZO C.
Fairfax, VA
12/24/2020
My Dads Automotive always provides great service! I’ve taken my car back to address my maintenance concerns. Always informative, courteous and professional. Would recommend for anyone looking for a great automotive care.

KW
KATHLEEN W.
ARLINGTON, VA
Volvo S60
12/17/2020
Great diagnostics!!
Brian and his team are simply the best at figuring out what’s wrong with your car. His practical advice and great work have saved us money and kept us safe over the years. We highly recommend My Dad’s Automotive!

JIM K.
Centreville, VA
12/17/2020
Outstanding workmanship - professional service
Brian & Crew really know how to keep your car on the road in advance of show stopping issues.
As a home mechanic, they offer very fair rates for service--no BS.

TERRY B.
Ashburn, VA
12/15/2020
Very competent and professional staff whom you can trust.
We have consistently used My Dad's Automative for our Lexus service. We trust them and believe their service is of the highest quality and prices are more than fair. We enjoy talking with the friendly staff members who take the time to explain the various services our car needs. We would highly recommend Brian and his staff to others.

RA
RANDY A.
Round Hill, VA
12/12/2020
BMW service
It is nice to have a mechanic you can totally trust.

David L.
Clifton, VA
12/03/2020 Category: Service
David said the staff were responsive. They are pleasant do what they say they would do.

Fairfax, VA
11/24/2020
Thorough Check
My parents gave me an older car, so I went to My Dad's Automotive to have it checked out and put through safety inspection. They found some issues the dealership that my parents used did not, and got the work done in the time frame I needed. I would definitely go back and recommend them to friends, family, and neighbors.

Luis M.
Centreville, VA
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Luis said service was done the same day and fairly quickly.

MARIE P.
Catharpin, VA
11/08/2020
My Dad's Automotive always takes on my car in on time.

AH
Allison H.
Marshall, VA
11/03/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Chris. He said the entire service was handled very well, it was smooth, the price was as expected, there was no surprises, everything was explained very well, the repair was done more than correctly, there were some additional things he did last minute, everything was completed on time, and it was a super great experience.

Jayachandra R.
Chantilly, VA
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Jayachandra said they were very good at explaining things, they were quick and Brian was great.

Michael G.
Clifton, VA
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Michael said the gentleman spoke to him about the problem and showed him exactly what the resolution could be. He really appreciates the service from Brian.