MARIE P.
Catharpin, VA
10/04/2019
Great Place1
Check engine light came on, took my car to Dad's Automotive the next day and they had a quick diagnosis. Next day my car was done. These people do what they say and don't try to upsell you. I will always recommend this place.

TR
TOM R.
10/03/2019
Fantastic service
Brought my 2011 Accord in for tires and alignment. About a year ago, I had Brian’s crew replace my front axles for a fraction of the cost at a Honda dealer. He assured me of the quality product he installed and that the product had a lifetime warranty. While I. For new tires, the tech noticed an issue with one of the axles and replaced it at no charge. So impressed! Love these guys!!!

YW
Yongbao W.
Chantilly, VA
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Yongbao said the business had a new manager and they also did a good job on his vehicle. However, he said the price was higher than before.

AJ
ALLEN J.
Sterling, VA
Volkswagen Touareg
09/28/2019
VW Touareg Hybrid Expertise Outside Dealership Pricing
2011 VW Touareg Hybrid - about 50 in the country (maybe 100 but not many more). Brian has been working on it since it came out of warranty. There is a lot of high tech experiments in this vehicle. It was VW's first Hybrid vehicle and it anticipates the electric vehicles in VW's future. Why go into this history? Because Brian has become a rare expert in the VW Touareg Hybrid. He may have more hours working on this VW Hybrid than many dealerships nationwide! We have adjusted codes to optimize driver pleasure (being able to read which gear it is in (rather than just seeing"D" for drive) while pulling my camper has been crucial. Replacing my 4 CATs was also crucial (been using Shell Premium gas ever since!).

This visit was about a plastic transmission thermostat assembly that started leaking. What I noticed was a small but persistent coolant leak in my driveway. Parts were cheap, labor was not. What I appreciate is that My Dad's Automotive was able to give me a good estimate pretty quickly (thanks Jackson!) and stay within the estimate and timeline. That is important when the car is going out of service but kids still have need of a "Daddy Taxi" service!

SA
SYED A.
Woodbridge, VA
09/27/2019
good service and advise.
good service, knowledge. reasonable fees.

AK
Amin K.
Toyota Tundra
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Amin said the mechanic was a pretty good guy.

RN
Rob N.
Virginia
Honda Element
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Rob said the service was great and everybody explained everything very well.

Steven S.
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Steven said they did something he didn't need but the experience was good.

DV
DAVID V.
Chantilly, VA
09/15/2019
Honest and excellent service
My Dad's Automotive provided excellent service. Cars repairs were made in a short period of time. They are very friendly and helpful. We'll be returning for other repairs as needed.

MARK C.

Fairfax Station, VA
Acura TL
09/11/2019
Fantastic service as always
Guys, once again above and beyond. And this time it will get you a new customer named Patrick Rainville. ...rcg

Robert M.
Reston, VA
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the employees were very up front, friendly and they explained everything to him. He added that they are fantastic.

JOHN B.
Fairfax, VA
Audi S8
09/04/2019
This firm is attentive and honest and very pleasant.
I needed quick help and they were quite accommodating. I have friends I've sent there and they praise me for sending them to My Dad's.

SP
SONG P.
Acura TL
09/02/2019
Always appreciate you taking care of me, especially when it's short notice.
Always appreciate you taking care of me, especially when it's short notice.

DEBRA L.
08/26/2019
Another great job
I am thrilled to have found a car repair business I trust. That is a big deal. They never do unnecessary repairs...on add on extra costs. They just fix my car!!