JOHN B.
07/18/2019
This firm is attentive and honest and very pleasant.
The staff helped immensely with a late call and my visit to have my new car checked out.

Gainesville, VA
Audi Q7
07/15/2019
fixed the unfixable.
great mechanics and service. Found the issues causing several check engine kights and got the car back in the road!

MARIE P.
Catharpin, VA
07/15/2019
Extremely Efficient
Dad's Automotive got me in and out. This is great for working people, which sets them apart from other automotive repair shops. I will continue to go there and recommend them highly.

Shari M.
Virginia
Jeep Patriot
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Shari said she was very pleased with the service she received at the business.

Kyle M.
Honda Fit
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Kyle said the customer service was excellent and the staff did a good job. The air condition fluctuates and will be taking the vehicle back for them to check it out.

SP
SONG P.
07/02/2019
Terrific service! Jeep runs great!
Again, Brian hit it out-of-the-park and well worth its wait and costs. Jeep runs as smooth as the day I drove it off the lot 6 years ago. The honesty and trustworthiness of required repairs and maintenance vs dealer's trying to pad their P&L makes doing business with Dad's enjoyable and provides comfort you're not being raked-over-the-coals.

MK
MAX K.
Acura TLX
06/29/2019
Brian the Owner is Next Level Amazing! Great Work & even better Customer Service.
Great shop! I've been in VA. for 5 years and have went to My Dad's Automotive since.
Great place, I wouldn't go anywhere else.
My Vehicles love me for it!
Brian is Top notch in every way!
?

SANDY S.
We LOVE this Company! Sandy
We discovered this company a few months ago & are very, very grateful & happy that we did. We were immediately greeted and welcomed the first day we walked into the door. Actually, it started with the first phone call I made to get answers to my questions.
I was treated by a friendly & polite man; he was the owner. He treated me with respect & spoke honestly about questions & concerns I had about my car- regardless that I was a FEMALE. Since that time, I became a repeat customer because I learned
the Owner, the mechanics are VERY knowledgably, Professional & Customer Service Oriented. They do not "Rip you Off." They will let you know what's needed or not. They are Honest and due honest, good work. They DO NOT over charge you. I will continue to have this company service my two cars.

BRYAN H.
Aldie, VA
06/29/2019
Brian and his team are awesome! I wouldn’t go anywhere else!

JOHN B.
Audi S8
06/27/2019
This firm is attentive and honest and very pleasant.
I have great confidence in any service I have done. It is done in a timely manner.

The next question is about recommending My Dad's to a friend and I already have!

Sterling, VA
Jeep Commander
06/27/2019
Huge help and money saver
We brought our newly purchased (used) Jeep in. They found a few issues with it that should have been addressed by the dealership. They were completely honest and recommended we go back to the dealership and have them fix it. Brian even educated us on the parts and showed us what to look for. We felt fully prepared to negotiate with the dealership about the issues. These guys are honest and trustworthy!

BRYAN H.
Aldie, VA
06/26/2019
Awesome!!!
Brian and the boys are great! They always take care of all my family's vehicles and they are honest about what needs to be done and what can wait until the next visit.

Thanks guys!!

Bryan

PH
Peggy H.
Clifton, VA
Chevrolet Cavalier
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Peggy said the business did good work. They were very honest, straightforward, and detailed on their assessment. They didn't do anything unnecessary and they didn't push for services to get done.

LO
Laurie O.
Fairfax Station, VA
Audi Q5
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Laurie said the staff is super friendly. They got her vehicle in at the last minute for an inspection on a holiday and had it done in an hour. She has been there several times and had a great experience.

PB
PETER B.
Porsche Boxster
06/13/2019
Excellent work !
Excellent service and communication before the appointment and excellent communication while vehicle is in for service.