BR
BILL R.
Ashburn, VA
01/18/2018
Dad's Automotive
Brian has worked on my Lexus 460 LS for a couple years, it was not much of a step of faith to have him work on my wife's car. She has a Lexus 350 RX, and it need new brakes. There is only one mechanic that I trust, and have confidence in.......and Brian and Dad's Automotive did not let me down. We are please with the work, the timing, and the cost. I now look like a hero with my wife.

Yeah Dad's !!!

Bill.

YW
Yongbao W.
01/18/2018 Category: Service
YongBao said the business provides speedy service with reasonable prices.

YW
Yongbao W.
01/18/2018 Category: Service
Yongbao said the business provides speedy service with reasonable prices.

RT
Ryan T.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/15/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said staff did a great job servicing his vehicle at this business. O.J. was fabulous. He appreciated how quick and thorough he was.

LC
LORENZO C.
01/13/2018
Brake problems
I continue to find My Dads automotive an great service and repair center. They care about the quality of their work and strive to not only keep you informed but provide the best alternatives to keep costs low without giving up quality.

I have an older 1997 F150 that I purchased on e-bay and had previously taken my Audi there for a check engine light based on reviews of other patrons- I was not disappointed, in fact they addressed found the fault and addressed it the whole time keeping me informed about the options avail to me for repair. When I first got the truck, I went to My Dads automotive and had them do an inspection and found the seller had hid a complete rusted fuel tank by caulking the holes and covering it with tar used to help prevent rust. My Dads automotive took on the challenge of rebuilding my fuel tank and replacing fuel lines as well as the fuel intake column where gas is taken in from a fuel pump. The results were excellent and I walked away understanding the full scope of what was done at a very reasonable price. I later went back to replace my brakes and parking cable - again the workmanship is fantastic and.i walked away happy knowing they addressed the problem without being gouged on the cost of the work - I do my research. The truck on eBay received an auto inspection certifying it was in good working order - but some people are just not ethical and not every was discovered so I suffered the cost of repairs.

If you are looking for a great automotive company, I would say you won’t be disappointed by giving My Dads automotive your business - educated staff, investment on technology and friendly ethical people.
Thank you all for what you do!

Bobby H.
Purcellville, VA
Cadillac DeVille
01/13/2018 Category: Service
Bobby said the staff advised him of what needed to be done and completed the job quickly.

Johnny S.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
01/11/2018 Category: Service
Johnny said the business was very honest with the pricing. He said O.J. and the guys communicated well. They let him know what was to be done before doing anything.

Terrance M.
Burke, VA
Acura TSX
01/09/2018 Category: Service
Terrance said this business had great customer service. They go over and beyond for their customers, and do what they say they will do.

RD
ROBERT D.
Subaru Legacy
01/06/2018
Great service as usual
I took in my 2009 Subaru Legacy for it's scheduled service and asked the team to check out some rumbling that I had noticed. OJ was proactive in calling to keep me in the loop about what they had found. When they had to order a part from the manufacturer, they kept me up-to-date about when the part was coming and to when they could get the car ready.

As usual, they called after I got my car back to check in and make sure everything was working as expected.
Great work, great experience.

WT
William T.
01/05/2018
Excellent and Expert
An honest and expert shop! I have brought multiple family vehicles here over the course of a few years and have always been satisfied! My vehicles have included 3 Subaru’s and one Nissan. Work is clearly communicated up front and performed in a timely manner. Pricing is absolutely reasonable. My Dad’s gets my highest recommendation!

Brandon M.
Gainesville, VA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/05/2018 Category: Service
Brandon said he has never had a problem with the service and he is well pleased.

ME
Micah E.
Middleburg, VA
Buick LeSabre
01/04/2018 Category: Service
Micah said the business had great service.

MY
Matthew Y.
Clifton, VA
Mazda RX-8
01/04/2018 Category: Service
Matthew said the employees were honest, and he trusts them fully. They provided good service.

Jonathan F.
Chevrolet Blazer
01/03/2018 Category: Service
Jonathan said the staff members are trustworthy.

JON M.
01/01/2018
Fantastic service from these guys, once again.
My alternator died. Got some great advice from OJ over the phone on what to do, what to expect from the car. Had it towed to them. I had it back fixed that afternoon -- and a very competitive repair cost. Very pleased. Thanks for the great service. I highly recommend this service center.

Lawrence B.
Leesburg, VA
Lincoln MKT
12/27/2017 Category: Service
Lawrence said the business had great service, great follow up, and Brian had excellent customer service. The work was done very thoroughly.

Christopher M.
Annandale, VA
Saturn VUE
12/23/2017 Category: Service
Christopher said the service was excellent. Everything was fantastic.

DEAN G.
Haymarket, VA
Honda Ridgeline
12/22/2017
Great Mechanics & Service
This is a shop you can trust. Straight forward and honest service. Brian and O.J. are top-notch and keep my 2006 Honda Ridgeline w/over 160k miles running great.

Kathleen B.
12/22/2017 Category: Service
Kathleen said she was very pleased with the personal care she was given. The mechanic did a good job explaining things to her. She felt as though she wasn't being taken advantage of.

CN
Courtney N.
12/21/2017 Category: Service
Courtney said the business provided great service. The staff is straightforward and honest.