Shari M.
Virginia
Jeep Patriot
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Shari said she was very pleased with the service she received at the business.

Kyle M.
Honda Fit
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Kyle said the customer service was excellent and the staff did a good job. The air condition fluctuates and will be taking the vehicle back for them to check it out.

SP
SONG P.
07/02/2019
Terrific service! Jeep runs great!
Again, Brian hit it out-of-the-park and well worth its wait and costs. Jeep runs as smooth as the day I drove it off the lot 6 years ago. The honesty and trustworthiness of required repairs and maintenance vs dealer's trying to pad their P&L makes doing business with Dad's enjoyable and provides comfort you're not being raked-over-the-coals.

MK
MAX K.
Acura TLX
06/29/2019
Brian the Owner is Next Level Amazing! Great Work & even better Customer Service.
Great shop! I've been in VA. for 5 years and have went to My Dad's Automotive since.
Great place, I wouldn't go anywhere else.
My Vehicles love me for it!
Brian is Top notch in every way!
?

SANDY S.
We LOVE this Company! Sandy
We discovered this company a few months ago & are very, very grateful & happy that we did. We were immediately greeted and welcomed the first day we walked into the door. Actually, it started with the first phone call I made to get answers to my questions.
I was treated by a friendly & polite man; he was the owner. He treated me with respect & spoke honestly about questions & concerns I had about my car- regardless that I was a FEMALE. Since that time, I became a repeat customer because I learned
the Owner, the mechanics are VERY knowledgably, Professional & Customer Service Oriented. They do not "Rip you Off." They will let you know what's needed or not. They are Honest and due honest, good work. They DO NOT over charge you. I will continue to have this company service my two cars.

BRYAN H.
Aldie, VA
06/29/2019
Brian and his team are awesome! I wouldn’t go anywhere else!

JOHN B.
Audi S8
06/27/2019
This firm is attentive and honest and very pleasant.
I have great confidence in any service I have done. It is done in a timely manner.

The next question is about recommending My Dad's to a friend and I already have!

Sterling, VA
Jeep Commander
06/27/2019
Huge help and money saver
We brought our newly purchased (used) Jeep in. They found a few issues with it that should have been addressed by the dealership. They were completely honest and recommended we go back to the dealership and have them fix it. Brian even educated us on the parts and showed us what to look for. We felt fully prepared to negotiate with the dealership about the issues. These guys are honest and trustworthy!

BRYAN H.
Aldie, VA
06/26/2019
Awesome!!!
Brian and the boys are great! They always take care of all my family's vehicles and they are honest about what needs to be done and what can wait until the next visit.

Thanks guys!!

Bryan

PH
Peggy H.
Clifton, VA
Chevrolet Cavalier
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Peggy said the business did good work. They were very honest, straightforward, and detailed on their assessment. They didn't do anything unnecessary and they didn't push for services to get done.

LO
Laurie O.
Fairfax Station, VA
Audi Q5
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Laurie said the staff is super friendly. They got her vehicle in at the last minute for an inspection on a holiday and had it done in an hour. She has been there several times and had a great experience.

PB
PETER B.
Porsche Boxster
06/13/2019
Excellent work !
Excellent service and communication before the appointment and excellent communication while vehicle is in for service.

KF
KEITH F.
Nissan Rogue
06/07/2019
Always Done Correctly, Always On Time, Always A Good Price!
I keep coming back to My Dad's for these reasons: When I drop my car off, I know that the work will be done correctly -- no forgotten gaskets, missing screws or the like that I've encountered at the dealership's shop. When I drop it off, I know that I can expect my car back when promised -- or earlier! And My Dad's charges a fair rate for excellent service -- they always do a little bit more than expected and touch up small things that need doing. These guys have been my "Go To" mechanic since I found them, and I will continue to patronize them in the future, as well as pass the word on to anyone who listens -- this is a top-notch auto repair firm!

SANDRA C.
Lexus ES 330
06/07/2019
Maintaining the car with a lot of miles
My Dad’s automotive have successful help me keep my car in great shape. Maintaining the car with a lot of miles has been painless with Brian’s help. His knowledge and troubleshooting skills has exceeded my expectations. I recommend My Dad’s automotive to all families nearby.
Thanks for keeping my 242,000 miles car on the road.
Sandra

Dan P.
Virginia
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Dan said the owner of the business did the work on his vehicle. He said the communication was really good, he was trustworthy and made him feel comfortable.