Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana

Ahmed M.
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Setting wheel repair
Affordable, friendly and competent.

BC
Blake C.
08/26/2020 Category: Service
Price
they wanted outrageous money for a brake and rotor job

2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/22/2020 Category: Service
All was completed in a timely manner plus price quoted. Thanks

Duane D.
Mahomet, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/17/2020 Category: Service
Oil change is just an oil change
Oil change is just an oil change. There was no fluid top off or tire rotation.

09/26/2019 Category: Service
Too expensive
They recommended very unnecessary services that were way too expensive. The staff acted as if I was stupid for not getting all the services they suggested.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 09/30/2019

I apologize that you were made to feel that way.  It is not our intention to make you feel uncomfortable in any way.  We check our prices regularly against other service departments to ensure we are competitive.  I will double check that.  Thank you for the feedback.  Hyundai is going to send you antoher survey asking if i reached out to you about your visit.  I hope that you are able to answer that as yes.  If not, please email me at my personal email jberbaum@napleton.com

Michael M.
Car runs good

2011 Hyundai Tucson
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Too Expensive
I had a light bulb changed out and it cost me ~83.00.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you for the review.  I am sorry to see that you could not give us a perfect 5 star review.  Make sure to check our website periodically as we will post coupons there that can save you money on future things.

CT
Chris T.
White Heath, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Rescore after another visit
After my first review, I had an email to make it right within hours of submitting it.

04/07/2019 Category: Service
Not one of our better service visits.
I have stated on previous comment areas why I only gave three stars this time. First time I have done this.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/08/2019

I am sorry to see that you were not able to give us a 5 star review.  After reading your comments i COMPLETELY understand why.  It is our job to convey to you the things that you need for your car.  It is much more convenient to get them done while your car is here and not have to make a return visit.  I would like to take care of the cossts to replace these filters for you.  Please let me know if that seems fair.  Hyundai will send you a rescore survey request from me, and I would love for you to be able to give me a 5 star on that.  PLease let me know if this sounds fair to you and I will get this taken care of.  Email me jberbaum@napleton.com or call me 217-365-0567.  Thank you.

WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you so much for the rescore!  We really appreciate it.

Urbana, IL
2014 Hyundai Genesis
03/03/2019 Category: Service
Staff needs to be transparent about waiting times
Staff needs to be transparent about waiting times
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 03/04/2019

I am sorry to see that we did not earn a perfect 5 star review from you.  This is our staffs report card.  We consider anything less than 5 stars to be failing.  We will attempt to do better next time to earn that 5 star.  Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out the survey.

Dianna M.
Paris, IL
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Pricey repairs
every time vehicle is serviced, they find things that need to be done
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 02/21/2019

Dianna, I apologize that our service did not earn a 5 start review.  These are very important to us.  I will coach the staff that worked with you to ensure they are doing a better job communicating needs of the car.

Randal G.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
I liked my sales people.
I found the sales team to be very professional and ready to work with me. They explained everything exceedingly well and made sure al my questions were answered and that I was satisfied. I have been contacted since buying the Tucson to make everything was okay.
They made me feel good about my purchase.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 02/11/2019

Thanks for the review.  We appreciate your business!

AG
Anita G.
Mahomet, IL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/15/2019 Category: Service
L.O.F. Rotate tires Vehicle Inspection-all aspects, Vacuum
Vehicle was not vacuumed when I was sent out to get car. Car wash was not available. Wrong mileage sticker for return was placed on vehicle. Invoice did not show all inspections.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 01/16/2019

Our apologies that the front mats were not vaccumed and the car wash was closed. We can send a corrected sticker and review invoice for the inspections that you state were not shown. Please feels free to contact me if I can help
Napleton Auto Park of Urbana
(217)365-0567

CG
Cynthia G.
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Surprised
Too much redundancy. I may not come back.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 01/14/2019

My apologies Cynthia for your last service visit.  The staff should have been better prepared and explained the coupon better.  I will speak with all of the advisors to make sure they are explaining this to everyone more clearly.

Arcola, IL
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Not a 3 star service not an warm experience.
it was a cold rather than warm and welcoming experience. I did not give this 3 stars it automatically added it to its own survey
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 01/10/2019

My apologies that your experience did not go well- please feel free to contact me directly and we can work to resolve the issue.
Napleton Auto Park of Urbana
(217)365-0567

PG
Paul G.
Urbana, IL
01/06/2019 Category: Service
Could have been better
I usually don't do reviews but, I feel this one is necessary. Other than tire repairs and oil changes on my Hyundai, I do all the repair work. That being said, I took my Hyundai in to get a few recalls and service campaigns taken care of. Service was pretty quick especially for being done on New Year's Eve. Service advisor Doug Vandenburgh was very friendly.

Where the problem lies is that the technician had said that the cabin filter was pretty dirty and needed replacement. I replaced that filter on December 22. I declined to have it replaced but did decide to check it after I picked the car up, just to make sure that it didn't get filled up with junk as the old one was extremely dirty. It Looked brand new. I took a picture of it. The technician also made a note that my wipers were streaky and should be replaced. Again those are only a couple weeks old. Again I declined replacement.

I have been working on or around cars my entire life and up until the last five year's I have worked in the automotive industry. I don't appreciate a technician who tries to sell me parts that I don't need and this is one of the very reasons I don't pay anyone to work on my vehicles. After this, I will probably take my car somewhere else for recall work or to trade in when the time comes.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post your review . I appreciate your comments and will review this situaution with my staff. Should your have any other concerns please contact me directly.
Napleton's Auto Park of Urbana