Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 2.55556/5Overall Rating 2.55556/5rating 2.55556rating 2.55556rating 2.55556

CT
Chris T.
White Heath, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Rescore after another visit
After my first review, I had an email to make it right within hours of submitting it.

04/07/2019 Category: Service
Not one of our better service visits.
I have stated on previous comment areas why I only gave three stars this time. First time I have done this.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/08/2019

I am sorry to see that you were not able to give us a 5 star review.  After reading your comments i COMPLETELY understand why.  It is our job to convey to you the things that you need for your car.  It is much more convenient to get them done while your car is here and not have to make a return visit.  I would like to take care of the cossts to replace these filters for you.  Please let me know if that seems fair.  Hyundai will send you a rescore survey request from me, and I would love for you to be able to give me a 5 star on that.  PLease let me know if this sounds fair to you and I will get this taken care of.  Email me jberbaum@napleton.com or call me 217-365-0567.  Thank you.

WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you so much for the rescore!  We really appreciate it.

2014 Hyundai Genesis
03/03/2019 Category: Service
Staff needs to be transparent about waiting times
Staff needs to be transparent about waiting times
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 03/04/2019

I am sorry to see that we did not earn a perfect 5 star review from you.  This is our staffs report card.  We consider anything less than 5 stars to be failing.  We will attempt to do better next time to earn that 5 star.  Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out the survey.

Dianna M.
Paris, IL
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Pricey repairs
every time vehicle is serviced, they find things that need to be done
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 02/21/2019

Dianna, I apologize that our service did not earn a 5 start review.  These are very important to us.  I will coach the staff that worked with you to ensure they are doing a better job communicating needs of the car.

Randal G.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
I liked my sales people.
I found the sales team to be very professional and ready to work with me. They explained everything exceedingly well and made sure al my questions were answered and that I was satisfied. I have been contacted since buying the Tucson to make everything was okay.
They made me feel good about my purchase.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 02/11/2019

Thanks for the review.  We appreciate your business!

AG
Anita G.
Mahomet, IL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/15/2019 Category: Service
L.O.F. Rotate tires Vehicle Inspection-all aspects, Vacuum
Vehicle was not vacuumed when I was sent out to get car. Car wash was not available. Wrong mileage sticker for return was placed on vehicle. Invoice did not show all inspections.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 01/16/2019

Our apologies that the front mats were not vaccumed and the car wash was closed. We can send a corrected sticker and review invoice for the inspections that you state were not shown. Please feels free to contact me if I can help
Napleton Auto Park of Urbana

CG
Cynthia G.
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Surprised
Too much redundancy. I may not come back.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 01/14/2019

My apologies Cynthia for your last service visit.  The staff should have been better prepared and explained the coupon better.  I will speak with all of the advisors to make sure they are explaining this to everyone more clearly.

Arcola, IL
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Not a 3 star service not an warm experience.
it was a cold rather than warm and welcoming experience. I did not give this 3 stars it automatically added it to its own survey
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 01/10/2019

My apologies that your experience did not go well- please feel free to contact me directly and we can work to resolve the issue.
Napleton Auto Park of Urbana

PG
Paul G.
01/06/2019 Category: Service
Could have been better
I usually don't do reviews but, I feel this one is necessary. Other than tire repairs and oil changes on my Hyundai, I do all the repair work. That being said, I took my Hyundai in to get a few recalls and service campaigns taken care of. Service was pretty quick especially for being done on New Year's Eve. Service advisor Doug Vandenburgh was very friendly.

Where the problem lies is that the technician had said that the cabin filter was pretty dirty and needed replacement. I replaced that filter on December 22. I declined to have it replaced but did decide to check it after I picked the car up, just to make sure that it didn't get filled up with junk as the old one was extremely dirty. It Looked brand new. I took a picture of it. The technician also made a note that my wipers were streaky and should be replaced. Again those are only a couple weeks old. Again I declined replacement.

I have been working on or around cars my entire life and up until the last five year's I have worked in the automotive industry. I don't appreciate a technician who tries to sell me parts that I don't need and this is one of the very reasons I don't pay anyone to work on my vehicles. After this, I will probably take my car somewhere else for recall work or to trade in when the time comes.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post your review . I appreciate your comments and will review this situaution with my staff. Should your have any other concerns please contact me directly.
Napleton's Auto Park of Urbana
(217) 365-0567

Jeanne G.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Customer satisfaction
The service department strives to take care of its customers and I appreciate their efforts
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for your review  we strive to provide the very best service experience possible. What could we have done to improve your experience and earn a 5 start rating?

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Service advisor
Wish they would take no for a answer when you tell them you don't want additional services done. Doug the service advisor not happy when I told him.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey. We apologize that you felt pressurred to do additional service on your vehicle. Our job is to make sure your vehicle performs at it's best and to make sure you are advised of what is recommended. Should you have any additional concerns or questions please contact me.

Matthew S.
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Slow
Service took over twice as long as it should And price seems high
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for your review and your comments. We apologize that the service took longer than you expected. We do appreciate your business!

Dianna M.
Paris, IL
10/11/2018 Category: Service
service
Napletons go out of their way to make sure the customer is satisfied

10/11/2018 Category: Service
long oil change
Adviser seemed preoccupied and did not keep up with his customers.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/11/2018

Our apologies for your longer than usual wait on your recent service. We realize that your time is valuable. Please look in the mail for a coupon for your next oil change on us. We do appreciate you business !

WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for the great review and the opportunity to service for you again!

Ahmed M.
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change without filling fluid reservoir
The last two weeks I took 2 of my other cars to Napleton's for oil change and now wonder if fluid reservoirs were filled for those cars.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/04/2018

Thank you for the review- we apologize that the issue with the wipers was not clear. The washer nozzles are coming loose as your Advisor recalls and would need to have that diagnosed . Should you desire to have that examined please let me know - Josh Berbaum Service Director Napleton's Auto Park of Urbana

Savoy, IL
2014 Hyundai Veloster
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Nice place to wait but lost my trust
Went for a second opinion elsewhere when they could not balance my tires. There recommendation cost $2700. It cost $55 at another location. Lost my trust.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for your review. We understand your concern regarding your wheels. I personally inspected your vehicle and verified that the wheels were bent. If you would like to contact me , I can set a time to put your vehicle on the lift and show you what we saw and why we recommnded replacement of the wheels. Josh Berbaum , Service Director. Napleton Auto Park of Urbana. (217)365-0567

Doris C.
Sidney, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendliness
Service is too slow
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for your review. Our apologies that the service took longer than you expected. The service you had performed does usually take an hour to complete. The Advisor should have given you a timeframe when you checked in for the service. We are always looking to decrease our customer's wait time without sacrificing quality service. We will continue to work on that concern. We appreciate your business and thank you again for your comments.

Diane P.
Hoopeston, IL
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Comparable
Fair. Never a doubt til this trip. I drive an hour to use their service but may reconsider.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/17/2018

Our apologies that the vacuum and new sticker were not applied. We will send you a sticker in the mail today. We appreciate your comments and your business .

Rhoda B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/02/2018 Category: Service
The staff there are very nice and helpful
The work was done fairly fast but I told them about the windshield wiper blades when informed they were bad and felt they should've been replaced at your expense since you guys installed them back in December. I felt they should not have been bad after 6 months time.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/03/2018

I apologize about the wipers.  they are very weather dependent on how long they will last.  This spring was extremely wet which caused excessive use.  If this should happen again, please let me know and i will take a look to make sure there is not somehting else going on causing them to wear prematurely.

06/11/2018 Category: Service
service manager
i have a poor view of the service of this place a times but buying a car is a great experience.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to offer your review- we appreciate your business and opinions. Our goal is to offer the best service experience possible and help to keep your vehicle in the best condition possible. Please feel free to contact me about your recent service - Josh Berbaum, Service Director. (217)365-0567

DA
Donald A.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Meh
Overpriced. Flat out asked me for good ratings to “help them out” since Hyundai can be pretty hard on them.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for taking the time to offer your review. We value our customers opinions to help us provide the best service possible.
We do offer a complimentary vacuum on our guests' front mats as they tend to have the most use and dirt. Unfortunately, if we were to add a vacuum on the complete vehicle, the length of our guests' time spent here would increase.Time spent at the Dealer is a concern for many of our guests, so we try and offer a quick and efficient service. Most guests appreciate the quick vacuum , but should you choose to service with us again you may always ask that the front and back of your vehicle be vacuumed and we will be more that happy to accomodate ! We do appreciate your business!

Paxton, IL
2017 Hyundai Veloster
04/24/2018 Category: Service
New car deal?
I tried to acquire an extended warranty and was told I'm not me.so no extended warranty...wanted it the day I bought the car. Had15 miles on it at that time..
Just got my 1st oil change.
Cost $64.00...thought there would be some sorta deal.friends told me the oil changes were no charge if I had dealership do them..dont see the point in doing this again.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/24/2018

Our apologies that the passenger side floormat was not vacuumed. We try to vacuum the front floormats on every vehicle - we have spoken with our Porters who perform the vacuum so we do not disapppoint our customers. If convenient, please feel free to stop by and we will have our staff vacuum the vehicle for you. Facory maintenance is not covered by Hyundai, but many customers do purchase a maintenance package that covers the cost of basic maintenance. Would you be interested in speaking with someone in our Business office for details?