Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 2.55556/5Overall Rating 2.55556/5rating 2.55556rating 2.55556rating 2.55556

James C.
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Clean facility, friendly staff, would've liked a little better communication on repairs
We had to replace the transmission a 2nd time. Hyundai covered it. People are nice and facility is clean. Would've liked some notifications on when the repairs started and would end. We had to call to get that information.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you so much for the review!  These act as our report card to Hyundai.  They are very important to our staff.  I am sorry to see that we did not earn a 5 star review.  I will coach the staff to ensure they are doing a better job with communication.  If for some reason in the future you cannot give us a 5 star please let us know.  Thank you again for your business!

Gibson City, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Timely service
I have always tried to service vehicle where purchased...and with good offers given to me by the dealer. The coupon factor was different at Napleton's than I am used to... Oil change...$29.99, but not filter, etc. Really? Will consider going back to previous dealer where they are up front with charges and coupons. The service was fast -- hour for oil change and rotate tires.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you so much for the review!  These act as our report card to Hyundai.  They are very important to our staff.  If for some reason in the future you cannot give us a 5 star please let us know.  I want to clear up some confusion, ALL of our oil changes include an oil filter.  Our oil changes start at $39.99 using a non Hyundai brannd filter.  It still meets requirements for your vehicle it just is not made by Hyundai.  The other option is to use a Hyundai brand filter.  We give these options because some people would rather have a cheaper oil change, however some want the factory filter.  It sounds like we did not explain this clearly to you, I apologize.  Thank you for your business!

Pesotum, IL
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
The people were welcoming.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us.   We appreciate your business!

Fithian, IL
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Not Doug
I would recommend Napeltons to others, but not Doug the service advisor.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for your review. You are free to work with any Advisor that you prefer - just let the Porter know when you arrive for your appointment We appreciate your business !

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Napleton's Needs Better Internal Communication
While the first service check up of my vehicle went just fine, it was annoy to receive a postcard (with bonus discounts) about a week and a half later. Since they give discounts when service is past due, I will be hesitant to have the check ups done on time.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for the review- we do appreciate your business! We also offer on-line coupons that are available to redeem when you are having service performed if you have not received a mailer.

KK
Kimberly K.
Homer, IL
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Warranty paperwork unavailable
Friendly people but can't get anyone to give me a copy of what is covered on my Apex Pro extended warranty that I bought for my used vehicle. Thought it was with initial paperwork but it's not which is disappointing. Make sure you get a copy when you buy vehicle.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 01/02/2019

12/23/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service.
Friendly service.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 12/24/2018

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your business!

PM
Patty M.
Tolono, IL
2010 Hyundai Tucson
12/20/2018 Category: Service
XX
Prices are a little higher then some places. Other then that great job and friendly people who explain things well.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you for your survey- we appreciate your business!

Michelle M.
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Thanks!
Got a notification in the mail for a safety update on my car and had it completed in an hour. No big deal! Thank you!
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 12/17/2018

12/11/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service.
Service good.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for the review- we appreciate your business!

12/10/2018 Category: Service
Too pricey
They did a great job, but the service was too expensive for me.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for your review- we appreciate your business.

2005 Hyundai Tucson
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff and efficient service
I went to another car repair company first and apparently they messed up with my car, for two days, causing the check engine light on. That's why I decided to take the car back to Napleton's, I know they would take good care of my car, within an acceptable timeline. And they did. Nothing to complain.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you for your review! we appreciate your business!

James C.
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Clean, prompt, transparent, got it right the first time
The facility is clean, customer service is attentive and the repairs were made promptly and correctly.

My experience was great this time around and I hope to keep returning to Napleton's in the future.

At my previous appointment, much of the work did not get done and had I not paid attention, I would've paid for uncompleted service.

My hope is that this was a one-off situation where a single technician put the credibility and trust of the entire organization at risk.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for your review- we appreciate your comments and your business!

Savoy, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/20/2018 Category: Service
People are nice and professional. You don't wait too much. It's good.
I think service overall is good. People are nice, welcoming, and professional. Waiting time is not too long.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/23/2018

2012 Hyundai Genesis
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Check lights on your vehicle before you leave
Service was fine generally, a little annoyed that the tire pressure light was on in my car and did not notice it until i was on the highway headed home. I wish they would not have messed up the tire pressure that they checked, i had to pump up my tire when I got home after paying them $198 to check the two issues I was having.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you for your review and comments. Our apologies that the light was not re-set and you were not called promptly when the vehicle was ready. We will work on our processes here to provide you an excellent experience on your next visit. We appreciate your business!

PP
Phillip P.
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied
Very good service, better than most service centers
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 09/27/2018

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Mostly excellent
The previous oil change they used regular oil but all of a sudden with this one it’s recommended that only synthetic oil be used. So was it a mistake the first time or did the rules change?
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for your review- we appreciate your business! We have used  a synthetic blend oil in the past on the Ionic's, but recently received a recommendation to use a full synthtic blend. The intervals do remain the same as for the synthetic blend oils.

LG
Larry G.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Professionalism of the staff
The pleasant and professional way staff took care of my business
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 09/18/2018

Jamie C.
Rantoul, IL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Car service
Went in for an oil change. Was in and out in a very short time. Everyone was very friendly and efficient.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business!

Decatur, IL