PB
Pam B.
Ivesdale, IL
03/31/2020
Josh was willing to work with me on a problem that was not resolved on my last visit
Napletons did find what was wrong with my car, Josh the service manager was very nice and wanted to fix my cars cv shaft so it will be safe for my 17 year daughter to drive.

Julie T.
Fisher, IL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/20/2020 Category: Service
J T
I had a good experience with my service today!
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 02/25/2020

Thank you for taking our survey.  We appreciate your business.

Jeanne G.
Champaign, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/12/2020 Category: Service
The staff is knowledgeable and good about communicating the issues.

Gibson City, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
Took my vehicle in for oil change and tire rotation. Was informed that cabin and air filters needed replaced. Even with my 20% off coupon, the charge was still $145. Guess that's what happens with service departments. Still had my vehicle done in an hour.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you so much for the review!  These act as our report card to Hyundai.  They are very important to our staff.  If for some reason in the future you cannot give us a 5 star please let us know.  Thank you again for your business!

RK
Richard K.
Champaign, IL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
The Genesis side for service is very good Mis SONS takes good care of the Genesis owners
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you for the kind words, i am glad to hear that you are being well taken care of.  We watch our scores very closely and strive for 5 stars on every visit.  Is there anything different we could have done to earn 5 stars instead of 4?  Please let me know.  My email is jberbaum@napleton.com

AW
Annette W.
Urbana, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/29/2019 Category: Service
It a service
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 08/30/2019

Thanks for the review!  We appreciate your business.  Please let me know what we can do in the future to earn a 5 star review.  WE always strive for the perfect 5 star review.  My personal email is jberbaum@napleton.com

Rebecca H.
Urbana, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/04/2019 Category: Service
oil change
expensive oil change
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 08/08/2019

Sorry to see we did not earn a 5 star rating, we will strive to do better next time.  Thank you for the review.

KR
Kathryn R.
Fisher, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/03/2019 Category: Service
Friendly place
Shuttle took me to my work for a meeting, & picked me up again when my vehicle was done
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 08/06/2019

Collison, IL
2011 Hyundai Tucson
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Recall
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 08/06/2019

Thank you so much for the  review!  These act as our report card to Hyundai.  They are very important to our staff.  If for some reason in the future you cannot give us a 5 star please let us know.  Thank you again for your business!

Doris C.
Sidney, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Sales department
Sales Dept is fine
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you for the review.

Arlington Heights, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Paid for repair and rental car
Happy with the new engine, other car companies would probably not replace like Hyundai
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey, I am glad that everyhting got fixed for you.  I will review with the staff the importance of giving you a good timeline for repairs.  It is difficult currently with these engines, we have had some come in within a week but some have taken 3 months.  The supply and demand for these engines are up and down like a roller coaster.  We always strive for a 5 star review as we see anything less than that to be a failing score.  We will change our practices on this to ensure better satisfaction for future customers.  Thank you again and please let us know if you need anything.

Elliott, IL
06/20/2019 Category: Service
General service
As always the sevice was good and in a timely manner, however when Im told they vacuumed the front floorboards I wish it would of actually gotten done.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your business.  I will make sure the staff is vacuuming all cars.  Hopefully next visit we can earn a 5 star review.

Rantoul, IL
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/16/2019 Category: Service
It was nice
nice service
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for the review!  We appreciate your business.

Doris C.
Sidney, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Sales department
Disappointed in the lack of communication that you staff has with each other
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for the review!  I will talk with the staff to make sure they are properly communicating with customers about their service needs.

Mahomet, IL
06/02/2019 Category: Service
...
Why would it take so long for oil change? It was Memorial Day w/e, but it should not take 4+ hrs and then my car wasn’t vacuumed out. Disappointed, not my usual experience