Overall Rating 4.700001/5Overall Rating 4.700001/5Overall Rating 4.700001/5Overall Rating 4.700001/5rating 4.700001
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

Gibson City, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
Took my vehicle in for oil change and tire rotation. Was informed that cabin and air filters needed replaced. Even with my 20% off coupon, the charge was still $145. Guess that's what happens with service departments. Still had my vehicle done in an hour.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you so much for the review!  These act as our report card to Hyundai.  They are very important to our staff.  If for some reason in the future you cannot give us a 5 star please let us know.  Thank you again for your business!

RK
Richard K.
Champaign, IL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
The Genesis side for service is very good Mis SONS takes good care of the Genesis owners
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you for the kind words, i am glad to hear that you are being well taken care of.  We watch our scores very closely and strive for 5 stars on every visit.  Is there anything different we could have done to earn 5 stars instead of 4?  Please let me know.  My email is jberbaum@napleton.com

AW
Annette W.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/29/2019 Category: Service
It a service
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 08/30/2019

Thanks for the review!  We appreciate your business.  Please let me know what we can do in the future to earn a 5 star review.  WE always strive for the perfect 5 star review.  My personal email is jberbaum@napleton.com

Rebecca H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/04/2019 Category: Service
oil change
expensive oil change
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 08/08/2019

Sorry to see we did not earn a 5 star rating, we will strive to do better next time.  Thank you for the review.

KR
Kathryn R.
Fisher, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/03/2019 Category: Service
Friendly place
Shuttle took me to my work for a meeting, & picked me up again when my vehicle was done
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 08/06/2019

Collison, IL
2011 Hyundai Tucson
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Recall
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 08/06/2019

Thank you so much for the  review!  These act as our report card to Hyundai.  They are very important to our staff.  If for some reason in the future you cannot give us a 5 star please let us know.  Thank you again for your business!

Doris C.
Sidney, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Sales department
Sales Dept is fine
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you for the review.

Arlington Heights, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Paid for repair and rental car
Happy with the new engine, other car companies would probably not replace like Hyundai
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey, I am glad that everyhting got fixed for you.  I will review with the staff the importance of giving you a good timeline for repairs.  It is difficult currently with these engines, we have had some come in within a week but some have taken 3 months.  The supply and demand for these engines are up and down like a roller coaster.  We always strive for a 5 star review as we see anything less than that to be a failing score.  We will change our practices on this to ensure better satisfaction for future customers.  Thank you again and please let us know if you need anything.

Elliott, IL
06/20/2019 Category: Service
General service
As always the sevice was good and in a timely manner, however when Im told they vacuumed the front floorboards I wish it would of actually gotten done.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your business.  I will make sure the staff is vacuuming all cars.  Hopefully next visit we can earn a 5 star review.

Rantoul, IL
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/16/2019 Category: Service
It was nice
nice service
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for the review!  We appreciate your business.

Doris C.
Sidney, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Sales department
Disappointed in the lack of communication that you staff has with each other
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for the review!  I will talk with the staff to make sure they are properly communicating with customers about their service needs.

Mahomet, IL
06/02/2019 Category: Service
...
Why would it take so long for oil change? It was Memorial Day w/e, but it should not take 4+ hrs and then my car wasn’t vacuumed out. Disappointed, not my usual experience

PP
Phillip P.
Champaign, IL
05/26/2019 Category: Service
Phillip P
Very satisfied with the work done here.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  These act as our report card to Hyundai.  They are very important to our staff.  If for some reason in the future you cannot give us a 5 star please let us know.  Thank you again for your business!

James C.
Mahomet, IL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Clean facility, friendly staff, would've liked a little better communication on repairs
We had to replace the transmission a 2nd time. Hyundai covered it. People are nice and facility is clean. Would've liked some notifications on when the repairs started and would end. We had to call to get that information.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you so much for the review!  These act as our report card to Hyundai.  They are very important to our staff.  I am sorry to see that we did not earn a 5 star review.  I will coach the staff to ensure they are doing a better job with communication.  If for some reason in the future you cannot give us a 5 star please let us know.  Thank you again for your business!

Gibson City, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Timely service
I have always tried to service vehicle where purchased...and with good offers given to me by the dealer. The coupon factor was different at Napleton's than I am used to... Oil change...$29.99, but not filter, etc. Really? Will consider going back to previous dealer where they are up front with charges and coupons. The service was fast -- hour for oil change and rotate tires.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you so much for the review!  These act as our report card to Hyundai.  They are very important to our staff.  If for some reason in the future you cannot give us a 5 star please let us know.  I want to clear up some confusion, ALL of our oil changes include an oil filter.  Our oil changes start at $39.99 using a non Hyundai brannd filter.  It still meets requirements for your vehicle it just is not made by Hyundai.  The other option is to use a Hyundai brand filter.  We give these options because some people would rather have a cheaper oil change, however some want the factory filter.  It sounds like we did not explain this clearly to you, I apologize.  Thank you for your business!

Pesotum, IL
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
The people were welcoming.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us.   We appreciate your business!

Fithian, IL
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Not Doug
I would recommend Napeltons to others, but not Doug the service advisor.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for your review. You are free to work with any Advisor that you prefer - just let the Porter know when you arrive for your appointment We appreciate your business !

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Napleton's Needs Better Internal Communication
While the first service check up of my vehicle went just fine, it was annoy to receive a postcard (with bonus discounts) about a week and a half later. Since they give discounts when service is past due, I will be hesitant to have the check ups done on time.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for the review- we do appreciate your business! We also offer on-line coupons that are available to redeem when you are having service performed if you have not received a mailer.

KK
Kimberly K.
Homer, IL
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Warranty paperwork unavailable
Friendly people but can't get anyone to give me a copy of what is covered on my Apex Pro extended warranty that I bought for my used vehicle. Thought it was with initial paperwork but it's not which is disappointing. Make sure you get a copy when you buy vehicle.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for your review- we appreciate your business!

2012 Hyundai Elantra
12/23/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service.
Friendly service.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 12/24/2018

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your business!