Overall Rating 4.700001/5Overall Rating 4.700001/5Overall Rating 4.700001/5Overall Rating 4.700001/5rating 4.700001
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

NM
Naveen M.
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Napleton's are the best
I'm so happy the way Josh took care of our situation.I strongly recommend Napleton's Hyundai Service center. I was so worried with the response from Hyundai Customer service, after that I spoke to Josh at Napleton's service and explained him my situation; He did an outstanding job to fix the car. I'm so thankful to him.

07/13/2019 Category: Service
Maximum Worst service
The software upgrade they did for my Hyundai Sonata 2017 ran into some issues the same day (Max speed is 60 mph and you can't accelerate beyond 2rpm and it gives a jerk when you try to accelerate; you will be shocked and panicked on the road) and they fixed it after two days (second business day). I clearly mentioned Doug that I will be moving out from Champaign the weekend and asked him how safe is it to drive and will there be a similar issue in future and he firmly said No. I was fully packed, moved out from my apartment and on my way and ran into the same issue but this time while I was on the road, I was so panicked and came back to the service center and found they were closed.

This issue totally ruined my plans and causing lot of issues. I was hoping they could revert the software back, I was literally stuck. I should see if these guys canl fix it or will try to screw me for giving the genuine review.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/15/2019

Sorry for all of the issues that you had to endure.  I hope that you can rescore us a 5 star review.  I will resend you the survey here shortly.  Good luck on your drive to Texas, hope all goes well!

WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you for the kind words, good luck with everything in Texas!

CT
Chris T.
White Heath, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Rescore after another visit
After my first review, I had an email to make it right within hours of submitting it.

04/07/2019 Category: Service
Not one of our better service visits.
I have stated on previous comment areas why I only gave three stars this time. First time I have done this.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/08/2019

I am sorry to see that you were not able to give us a 5 star review.  After reading your comments i COMPLETELY understand why.  It is our job to convey to you the things that you need for your car.  It is much more convenient to get them done while your car is here and not have to make a return visit.  I would like to take care of the cossts to replace these filters for you.  Please let me know if that seems fair.  Hyundai will send you a rescore survey request from me, and I would love for you to be able to give me a 5 star on that.  PLease let me know if this sounds fair to you and I will get this taken care of.  Email me jberbaum@napleton.com or call me 217-365-0567.  Thank you.

WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you so much for the rescore!  We really appreciate it.

Dianna M.
Paris, IL
10/11/2018 Category: Service
service
Napletons go out of their way to make sure the customer is satisfied

10/11/2018 Category: Service
long oil change
Adviser seemed preoccupied and did not keep up with his customers.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/11/2018

Our apologies for your longer than usual wait on your recent service. We realize that your time is valuable. Please look in the mail for a coupon for your next oil change on us. We do appreciate you business !

WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for the great review and the opportunity to service for you again!

Jeffrey M.
2013 Hyundai Accent
08/23/2017 Category: Service
not a 28000 mile requirement
pushing unnecessary cost on customer listing refusal of manufacturer maintenance by customer on report, total B S.

08/23/2017 Category: Service
below average
not happy
William J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 08/24/2017

Thank you for taking the time to send your review. We appreciate your feedback. Our goal is to help our customers  achieve the very best performance from their vehicles as possible, and services such as the fuel system cleaning are meant to be a preventative maintenance service. Our apologies that this was not presented more clearly on your recent visit. We do appreciate your business and your comments.

Todd S.
Danville, IL
2019 Hyundai Veloster N
11/17/2019 Category: Service
Courteous Staff & Knowledgeable Technicians
Items are fixed or maintenance in quick time with professional workmanship.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  These act as our report card to Hyundai.  They are very important to our staff.  If for some reason in the future you cannot give us a 5 star please let us know.  Thank you again for your business!

Savoy, IL
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Service was good
Good job
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 11/13/2019

Jeremiah C.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Friendly communication and value.
They stood by they’re product and were extremely friendly and helpful. We were taken care of at every point of service, from warranty, to providing a replacement vehicle, to getting the job done!
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 11/05/2019

IS
Inoka S.
2013 Hyundai Accent
10/30/2019 Category: Service
I don't have to worry about my car
It is convenient to have people who monitor the condition of my car and tell what to do and when -- I don't have to worry about it. I shall continue with Napleton's because the service process is smoother than at other places of which I have heard.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/31/2019

10/29/2019 Category: Service
Great Warranty Visit
Quick service and no surprises. Very good experience.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai in Urbana
A nice place. Very professional.

VM
Victor M.
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Personality and professionalism
The advisor was supper!!!!. She really make you feel welcomed.

Gibson City, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
Took my vehicle in for oil change and tire rotation. Was informed that cabin and air filters needed replaced. Even with my 20% off coupon, the charge was still $145. Guess that's what happens with service departments. Still had my vehicle done in an hour.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you so much for the review!  These act as our report card to Hyundai.  They are very important to our staff.  If for some reason in the future you cannot give us a 5 star please let us know.  Thank you again for your business!

Helped out
I had to change my appt time two times due to an emergency with my dog, and he (Doug, I believe??) readily helped me out. Also, I had an engine recall/new install year ago at peoria Napleton and my engine light has been on since. (Moved to champaign while my engine was being replace over there.) didn’t have the best luck getting my car in to Urbana to get that light checked out, but it finally happened this visit and Urbana Napleton discovered the peoria one replaced my engine wrong and broke a bracket that affected the evap line. They fixed it, changed my oil, and fixed all other small recalls for no cost. Best visit I’ve had. I’ll be back.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/21/2019

CF
Charles F.
Tolono, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent work
Good people equals good work. Simple math. Excellent work at napeltons urbana
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/21/2019

TR
Tammy R.
Customer Service
Every person I saw greeted me with a smile and the person who helped me was very friendly and even remembered me when I came to pick up my car.

10/17/2019 Category: Service
Always great service and work is done well

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Great customern service
Excellent service. Fast and accurate

2014 Hyundai Accent
Fast Service
Got me back on the road quickly after my tire blew. Thank you!

DJ
David J.
Fullerton, CA
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Replaced Antenna Cover Under Warranty
My antenna cover got ripped off while going through a car wash. I contacted Napleton and they responded very quickly to have me come in and get it looked at. The staff was very friendly and helpful and quickly determined that the damage could be covered under warranty. They ordered parts for me and it arrived within a week. I was notified and took the car in to get it fixed. Everything is perfect now and I am very pleased with Napleton's service
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/17/2019

KW
Keith W.
Mahomet, IL
2012 Hyundai Genesis
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Carel and team did a great job servicing my 2012 Hyundai Genesis, she kept me informed and went over everything after the car was finished.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/17/2019