PB
Pamela B.
Ivesdale, IL
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Josh from service is accommodating
Josh from service made sure my daughters car got repaired in a timely manner, I can't thank them enough for picking up her car at my workplace for my convenience.

03/18/2020 Category: Service
Service department was terrible
Service department has poor customer service
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 03/27/2020

I am sorry that we were not able to get things figured out at the last visit.  We will be at your work on Tuesday with the loaner car to swap you out and get your car back in here for service to figure out what is going on.   Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today, Hyundai will be sending you a rescore i hope that we have earned a 5 star from you as it is my personal report card.  See you Tuesaday!

WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 03/27/2020

Thank you for taking the time to talk with me today.  I will have the loaner car there ready for you Tuesday at your work.  Hyundai will be sending you a rescore for me, i hope that i have earned a 5 star from you as it is my personal report card.  We will get this figured out and fixed for you, thanks again.

NM
Naveen M.
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Napleton's are the best
I'm so happy the way Josh took care of our situation.I strongly recommend Napleton's Hyundai Service center. I was so worried with the response from Hyundai Customer service, after that I spoke to Josh at Napleton's service and explained him my situation; He did an outstanding job to fix the car. I'm so thankful to him.

07/13/2019 Category: Service
Maximum Worst service
The software upgrade they did for my Hyundai Sonata 2017 ran into some issues the same day (Max speed is 60 mph and you can't accelerate beyond 2rpm and it gives a jerk when you try to accelerate; you will be shocked and panicked on the road) and they fixed it after two days (second business day). I clearly mentioned Doug that I will be moving out from Champaign the weekend and asked him how safe is it to drive and will there be a similar issue in future and he firmly said No. I was fully packed, moved out from my apartment and on my way and ran into the same issue but this time while I was on the road, I was so panicked and came back to the service center and found they were closed.

This issue totally ruined my plans and causing lot of issues. I was hoping they could revert the software back, I was literally stuck. I should see if these guys canl fix it or will try to screw me for giving the genuine review.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/15/2019

Sorry for all of the issues that you had to endure.  I hope that you can rescore us a 5 star review.  I will resend you the survey here shortly.  Good luck on your drive to Texas, hope all goes well!

WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you for the kind words, good luck with everything in Texas!

CT
Chris T.
White Heath, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Rescore after another visit
After my first review, I had an email to make it right within hours of submitting it.

04/07/2019 Category: Service
Not one of our better service visits.
I have stated on previous comment areas why I only gave three stars this time. First time I have done this.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/08/2019

I am sorry to see that you were not able to give us a 5 star review.  After reading your comments i COMPLETELY understand why.  It is our job to convey to you the things that you need for your car.  It is much more convenient to get them done while your car is here and not have to make a return visit.  I would like to take care of the cossts to replace these filters for you.  Please let me know if that seems fair.  Hyundai will send you a rescore survey request from me, and I would love for you to be able to give me a 5 star on that.  PLease let me know if this sounds fair to you and I will get this taken care of.  Email me jberbaum@napleton.com or call me 217-365-0567.  Thank you.

WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you so much for the rescore!  We really appreciate it.

Dianna M.
Paris, IL
10/11/2018 Category: Service
service
Napletons go out of their way to make sure the customer is satisfied

10/11/2018 Category: Service
long oil change
Adviser seemed preoccupied and did not keep up with his customers.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/11/2018

Our apologies for your longer than usual wait on your recent service. We realize that your time is valuable. Please look in the mail for a coupon for your next oil change on us. We do appreciate you business !

WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for the great review and the opportunity to service for you again!

Jeffrey M.
Urbana, IL
2013 Hyundai Accent
08/23/2017 Category: Service
not a 28000 mile requirement
pushing unnecessary cost on customer listing refusal of manufacturer maintenance by customer on report, total B S.

08/23/2017 Category: Service
below average
not happy
William J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 08/24/2017

Thank you for taking the time to send your review. We appreciate your feedback. Our goal is to help our customers  achieve the very best performance from their vehicles as possible, and services such as the fuel system cleaning are meant to be a preventative maintenance service. Our apologies that this was not presented more clearly on your recent visit. We do appreciate your business and your comments.

Mark B.

Kathleen C.
Saint Joseph, IL
06/28/2020 Category: Service
great service
I love taking my car to be serviced at Napleton's in Urbana! The staff is always so friendly and the service is always spot on! They even took me home and picked me up!!Glad they let me know service would take longer than expected,so I didn't have to sit for hours waiting !!

06/25/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
Minor scheduled maintenance performed on my Genesis. Scheduling was very smooth. Work was completed quickly and efficiently. Service advisor Carel Sons, and Napleton's Urbana staff continue to provide outstanding service of the highest caliber.

2020 Hyundai Sonata
06/24/2020 Category: Service

ST
Sylvester T.
Danville, IL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Employees makes you feel like you are being welcome into their home. They are very kind and this is where I will continue to bring my Hyundai to be serviced.

Gifford, IL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
They have great customer service.

Michael M.
Mahomet, IL
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Great knowledge of the genesis
If any of their Genesis representatives can’t fix a problem or is unaware of the problem. Sabreena will see that factory rep is contacted to come to Napleton’s to fix the problem and instruct Napleton’s Genesis representatives how to fix that problem in case it happens again to another Genesis! All this thanks to Sabreena!

06/22/2020 Category: Service
All was completed in a timely manner plus price quoted. Thanks

Susan M.
06/16/2020 Category: Service
Super friendly and professional
Entire staff was very polite. Got a great deal on oil change and a free car wash.

Janet R.
Urbana, IL
06/05/2020 Category: Service
The employees
I brought my car in without an appointment and they got me in right away and it turned out to be a no charge! Thanks
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 06/08/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  These are extremely important to our staff as they act as our report card to Hyundai.  Thank you!