TH
TOM H.
Kia Forte Koup
05/04/2019
Always honest
These guys will take care of you without adding anything extra. Fair and honest and great work always.
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 05/06/2019

JEFF/ BARBARA BRITT T.
Ford Edge
05/01/2019
5-1-2019
The people at Nichols make it great !!!
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 05/02/2019

Ford Econoline
04/30/2019
Beyond Happy
I was beyond happy, call me delighted. It was just an inspection, but I was overdue. Thought I'd have to wait about 3 days for an appointment but Scott found a way to squeeze me through that same morning.
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 05/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!  We appriciate your business!

AK
AIDA K.
Buick Park Avenue
This place rocks
Nichols is an honest place that does thorough work for a fair price. I have an old car and Ive been to many garages. Most are trying to overcharge (one wanted 50 dollars just to replace a brake light bulb!) Another gave me an original price quote of 400 and it ended up being over 900. The day after I received my car back from this last garage, the muffler fell off! They had wanted to tack repairs on to my bill and had neglected to notice my muffler. So after giving my car up for an entire week and spending almost 1000 dollars, I now needed repairs again one day later. I ask a few trusted friends where I should go. I needed a trustworthy, thorough garage that could give me a new muffler without charging me outrageously. I was NOT going to return to the previous places where I was overcharged, under repaired, and so frustrated. Two different friends recommended Nichols. They were awesome. I was able to make an appointment and they fixed my muffler while I was away on vacation. They charged me less than two hundred dollars. They were prompt, polite, and HONEST. I will return and also recommend them to ALL!!
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate your time and your business!

SK
STEVE K.
Nissan Titan
04/19/2019
I can always trust Scott advice
Always appreciate the service of Scott’s team. And would recommend to others who need car care. Always fair and reasonable.
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and thank you for your business!

DALE D.
Dodge Caliber
Dodge Caliber
Scott did a great job chasing down a rattle that had bothered me for several weeks. After asking a few questions he seemed to know exactly where to look, tightened a few screws and now the car runs much quieter.
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 04/22/2019

We are glad we could help! Thank you for your business!

DONALD/ BARBARA P.
04/12/2019
Inspection
What can I say about insp. Was done in timely manner, waited for vehicle
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 04/13/2019

KR
KIMBLE R.
Hamlin, NY
04/11/2019
no other service station even comes close...
When I have work done there, it's as if I'm asking a (qualified) family member to work on my car. I know I can trust the work, and I will never be taken advantage of. Not to mention, when I ask questions about the work, I'm spoken to in a dignified, respectful manner - regardless of the question - and Scott takes the time to explain even simple things to me in terms that I can fully understand, like my Dad would. In my lifetime, I have surely used hundreds of service stations, no other even comes close.
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for your kind words Kimble!  We couldn't do it without wonderful customers like you! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

MJ
MIKE J.
04/09/2019
Always great work, professional, polite,and excellent service
Nichols always does great work- Scott and the techs are professional, talented,and always get the job done.
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 04/11/2019

DAVE S.
04/08/2019
Dave
Always finds time to fit me in freindly
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 04/09/2019

AW
AMY W.
Nissan Maxima
04/05/2019
Awesome people
Awesome people great service ?

Monroe, NY
04/05/2019
Customer service was awesome and extremely friendly, cost wasn’t too bad as well

Thank you for business!

KD
KATHERINE D.
04/02/2019
They treat you like family. Have done business here for years. Today just an oil change ?

BRETT H.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/01/2019
Friendly service
We’re engaging, friendly, and straightforward.

CHRIS W.
Spencerport, NY
Nissan Sentra
03/30/2019
Exhaust leak
I brought my car in with a very loud exhaust leak... Scott and the gang did a great job. Quiet as a mouse now! Thank you all for taking such good care of me, my family and fleet of vehicles........

Loyal customer!!!!
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 04/08/2019

We are glad we could help! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!