Overall Rating 1.6666667/5rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667

Continue reading recommended reviews

Ben S.
Ellenburg Depot, NY
10/09/2018
My girl friend brought her truck there for a oil change, have snow tires put on, and asked to have the the front end looked at because her tire was rubbing. I was currently out of state and I am a senior master technician. I reviewed the invoice after she had went there because it seemed a bit high. I found they were double dipping and doubling on part prices. Charging twice for shop supplies. The front end issue was a bad ball joint which would have been found during a normal oil change service and no reason to charge a diag fee. After review of the invoice I found that there was almost $50 extra dollars charged for no reason from a $193 invoice. I have looked at their reviews they do good work great but we’re pricey. Well folks they are over charging and double dipping that is why they are pricey.