Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

MICHAEL C.
Honda Civic Coupe
10/12/2018
As all way, the service was great. Very informative of what my car needs and does not need with explanations. My service is tailored to my driving habits for longevity and reliability of my car.
Thanks to Parker's
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you very much Mr. C. for the great review and your continued support of us. We truly thank you again.

BP
Barbara P.
A great indipedent Automtive Shop
This is the only shop we would consider taking our two import vehicles to. The people at Parker have always strived to both earn our trust and ensure our complete satisfaction.
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you very much Ms. P. we really appreciate the great feedback. We always strive for 100% customer satisfaction. We thank you for the continued support of us. Thank you again.

BARBARA H.
Great fast comprehensive care
Went in for an overdue oil change yesterday, As always Ryan reviewed my Highlander’s service records and discussed with me areas to be mindful of. Parker’s has the best staff and mechanics. The service center wait area is nice, clean and comfortable.
I’m a long standing customer. One who feels valued as a customer.
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you so much Ms. H. we really appreciate the continued support of us. If we didn't have amazing customers like you, we wouldn't be open anymore. Thank you again.

Roger M.
10/09/2018
Ryan very good with people
Great work and people
Traveling thru took care of us right away
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you Mr. M. for the amazing feedback. We really appreciate the opportunity to keep you on the road. We thank you again.

RK
RICH K.
10/05/2018
I got great quality service just like I always get at Parker Automotive!
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you Rich for another great review. We really appreciate your kind words. Everyone here at Parker says thank you for your customer loyalty to us.

AG
Allison G.
Honda Civic Si
Love this place!
Ryan takes fantastic care of both me and my 2005 civic hybrid! He makes scheduling, drop off/pick up, and paying amazingly easy, which is key with my crazy schedule. He also was able to do other needed maintenance the same day as I had scheduled a minor job, which saved me a trip, and perhaps getting stranded.
Thank you!
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you for the great review and kind words. Everyone here at Parker really appreciates your continued support of us. Thank you again.

NK
Nicole K.
Chevrolet Corvette
PARKER AUTOMOTIVE IS THE BEST SHOP IN TOWN
They are so fast! They had my car back to me and looking better than ever in 24 hours. They are so up front about pricing and don’t tiptoe around the subject. They even shuttled me to and from the shop to drop it off and pick up my vehicle. Then when arriving they walked me through all my charges and answered all my questions. The then prceded to tell me what recommendations the had for further service and what to exspect it the future. Finally they walked me to my vehicle and showed me exactly what they had done and answered further questions I had. They are amazing! Best shop I’ve ever been to!
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you for the awesome review. Everyone here wants to say thank you for coming back in to see us. We really appreciate your family's patronage. Thank you again.

NW
Nicola W.
good job
car gets properly fixed, smart and hardworking employees, high level of customer service
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 10/01/2018

Everyone here at Parker Auto wants to thank you for your great review and patronage. We strive to offer the best customer service in town. Thank you again.

LN
Larry N.
09/27/2018
Work done right and on time.
Parker Automotive just seems to be on top of things. The work is done right the first time. They advise you of what they may have found with your vehicle and present options. A friend of mine went to a different repair shop and the shop had their vehicle for over two weeks with various excuses as to the delays. And once the work was finally done had to take the vehicle back because the work was not done correctly the first time. This would neve happen with Parker.

AW
Andrea W.
09/27/2018
Quick, simple and trustworthy.
Scott always takes time to evaluate the needs, explain what has to be done and then jumping into action.
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you Andrea we really appreciate your continued support of us here. We thank you again.

AW
Amber W.
Subaru Baja
09/27/2018
Wonderful customer service and quality work
When you hand your keys over at Parker Automotive you can trust that your vehicle is in good hands. Parker is able to verify exactly what needs to be done over the phone. They get you scheduled and manage to do quality work efficiently, getting your vehicle back to you quickly. They take care to do an overall checkup so when you leave you have a comprehensive report of any other maintenance your vehicle may need. On top of it all their services are fair and affordable including a punch card system that earns you discounts. I wouldn’t want to take my vehicle anywhere else!
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you Amber for your great review and very kind words. Everyone here at Parker auto wants to thank you again for your patronage.

Alejandrina M.
Yuma, AZ
09/25/2018
Excellent service!
Being new to Tucson and needing our car fixed was overwhelming. I asked for references from friends, Parker Automotive was highly recommended and they far exceeded all expectations.
Excellent customer service! Scott was very knowledgeable, kind, helpful and straight forward about what our car really needed and what could wait. The repair team was very detailed with our cars needs. Our car was promptly diagnosed and repaired.
Will continue to trust Parker Automotive with our car repairs.
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you Ms. M. we really appreciate the great review and kind words. We thank you for your patronage.

DI
David I.
Nissan Sentra
09/19/2018
Amazing customer service
From the moment I called with a question to the moment I stepped in to get my car checked, everyone was extremely polite and attentive, they took care of my car and were honest with everything that would need to be fixed and what could wait.
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you very much for the great feedback and review of us here at Parker Automotive. We are so glad that you found us and took a chance with us. We really appreciate your patronage. Thank you again.

KL
KEVIN L.
09/19/2018
Great Service Appointment
Service is top-notch! Detailed Information to make an informed decision. Servicing what's needed and nothing more. Check in and Check out times were convenient. I had two years of free service at the dealer with the new purchase and I honestly couldn't wait until the free service was over. Every time I went in it took half a day, even for the simplest of services. Not the case at Parkers... Thank you! See you in 5k.
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you, Kevin, for coming back in to see our family here at Parker Automotive. We are glad to hear that you kept us in mind the whole time you were at the dealership. We really appreciate the kind words and your patronage to us. Thank you again.

BD
BOB D.
routine maintaince
several services were recommended. had to postpone services due financial issues. service manager was not very understanding.
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 09/18/2018

We really appreciate your feedback Mr. D. We apologize for the misunderstanding. We truly value you and know how loyal you have been to the Parker Auto family for so many years. Thank you again.

Jean L.
Scion xB
Scion XB
I was very happy with the customer service
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 09/17/2018

Thank very much for kind review. We really appreciate your patronage. Thank you again.

Faraway help
I have a student at the UA and we live out of state. Parker was extremely helpful with their service for our daughters car. We would highly recommend them to anyone who asked.
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you so much, we really appreciate the kind words. Thank you for trusting us with your student's vehicle. We have a Three year/ 36,000-mile parts and labor warranty, if there is any issue please come back to see us. Thank you again.

Ron G.
09/13/2018
Great Service!
Thanks for knowing what the problem was before even looking at it!
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you Ron, for bringing it back in for us to fix. We really do appreciate your patronage. Thank you again.

GR
Gary R.
Chevrolet Camaro
09/13/2018
GaryR
Professional and clean shop and staff. Not cheap but you get what you pay for
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you Mr. R., we would like to thank you for giving us a chance to show you how an automotive service center is supposed to treat their customers. We thank you again for your patronage.

PG
PAUL G.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
09/10/2018
Clean, Professional, and Fast
Parker Automotive is a super clean and organized shop. They are honest, upfront, fast, and do top-notch work! It's clear that they care you and your car. Highly recommend them!
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you Paul, for the great review. We really do appreciate your patronage and the feedback. Thank you again.