Latest Review about 1 month ago

Connie S.
06/11/2020
Always great service
We take all our vehicles to Parker. They deliver friendly, helpful, professional service. All those guys are great.

BP
Ben P.
12/19/2019
Regular service
Parker Automotive is the BEST independent garage in Tucson! The staff is very knowledgeable, professional, and personable. The garage is state of the art and very clean. They also offer free shuttle service. It is nice to know that you can trust them to do the work needed and not be sold on services you do not need. No one should have their auto serviced at the dealership unless it is a warranty issue in which Parker would direct you to go there. I have been going here for years and highly recommend Parker Automotive to anyone. Thanks Parker Automotive for fantastic service.

Lisa M.
10/31/2019
Service AND Customer Service: all stellar
I don't think that in my long life I have ever looked FORWARD to "taking my car in", but that is all behind me now. I have total confidence in this business, and encourage everyone to give them a spin. Everyone is beyond pleasant, and I am sure they would never find things to fix that perhaps did not need it.

KAREN S.
Honda HR-V
07/10/2019
Parker automotive
I ve always trusted Mike and his crew for excellent service, fair and honest pricing... and great work..

Rick M.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
07/03/2019
The people and the workmanship
Parker Automotive was recommended by a friend who also has a Mazda Miata and said they have done a great job taking care of it. I was so impressed by their work on my Miata that I brought my sister to Parker Automotive to have them work on her Subaru. She too was impressed with the service they provided.
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you, Rick, for bringing the Miata back into us again for us to fix the coolant leak and clean the fuel system out. We really appreciate the kind words, please do not forget that we have a referral program and you have $25 coming off your next invoice. Thank you again.

LR
Leslie R.
07/02/2019
Awesome customer service
Thank you for being so helpful. I appreciate all the recommendations without making me feel like I had to do something or else. This was my first time getting service there but I will definitely be back!
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you, for the great review and the yes recommendation. We really appreciate the opportunity to serve you. Thank you again.

Jamie M.
Vail, AZ
Lincoln Town Car
06/28/2019
Window tint
Service was great. The tint looks amazing. The car stays cooler. The price was perfect. Thank you so much.
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you, for bringing in the Lincoln Town Car in for the windows to be tinted. Thank you for giving us a chance to serve you, we greatly appreciate the opportunity. If you need any other type of maintenance gives us a call. Thank you again.

EJ
ELIZABETH J.
06/28/2019
Professional and quick service.
They are always friendly and very helpful. I always get an honest answer to my questions. The sop is at a convenient location.
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you, Elizabeth for such kind words. We really appreciate all of your support for so many years. We know without your support we would not be in business. Thank you again.

BD
BOB D.
06/27/2019
good repair
Problem vehicle had at time of repair was fixed

Monica C.
06/22/2019
Always great service
Love how thorough and aware of how and what a car needs ahead of time. Keeping me safe on the road is a HUGE priority for them as well as myself!!
Gracias guys!
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 06/24/2019

De nada Monica, we really appreciate the great feedback and the five-star rating. Thank you again, Monica, for bringing in the Camry for the Oil service and the air filters. Everyone here at Parker Auto says Thank you again.

CO
Constance O.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
06/19/2019
Thank you - everyone at Parker Automotive for putting me back on the road!
My car needed complicated maintenance and been parked for almost two years. The customer service was excellent, making sure everything was thoroughly inspected and safe. They came highly recommended and did not disappoint.
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you, Constance, for such a great review and the five stars. We really appreciate you coming back to see us. We thank you again for bringing in the Subaru in for the timing belt and water pump replacement. Now you will not have to ride the bus anymore. Thank you again.

Lexus ES 350
06/18/2019
Professional and friendly service.
Parker Automotive listens to my auto concerns, will drive it to replicate, then will inspect my car.
They will honestly tell me if my car doesn't need a particular service and will prioritize repairs needed for me until I can get them done on my tight budget.
I trust Scott and Ryan at Parker Automotive with my car services and thats not an easy find.
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 06/19/2019

Thank for the coming in again to see us. We really appreciate the great feedback. We thank you again for bringing in the Lexus again for the transmission service and 3k oil service. Thank you again.

SUSAN B.
Vail, AZ
06/18/2019
Very professional yet personal service
Everyone is knowledgeable about your particular service requirement. You are told exactly what needs to be done but nothing is “pushed” on you. Very trustworthy! I have used their services for well over 10 years for all our cars.
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you, Susan, for such kind words. We really appreciate the great feedback and your continued support of us for over a decade. We would like to thank you again for bringing the Civic in for the battery and new headlight update kit. Thank you again.

Chevrolet Cruze
06/15/2019
Best Honest Car Repair Shop in Tucson
I've had the runaround and been taken advantage by car shops either overcharging me or doing unnecessary repairs from too many places, so when I found Parker, I was both relieved and blown away by their above and beyond service.
They tell you upfront anything they recommend doing, then YOU decide what you want to have done.
They guarantee their work and charge a fair cost for the labor/parts/service.
They place their customers first and genuinely care about your satisfaction.
Our whole family goes here now, and they treat you with the kindest respect like family too.
The reward / referral punch cards are a nice bonus, and the waiting area/lobby is always kept clean with any coffee refreshments and a nice TV while you wait.
In case if you need to go, there a wonderful courtesy shuttle that will take you anywhere for free!
I have been so impressed by this business and I tell everyone who needs a good, honest local car shop to go here.
100% better than a dealership!
So happy our family found this place!
Thank you Parker!
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for the amazing review of us. We really appreciate the kind words. Thank you again for bringing the Cruze back into us for the Spark plugs and Windshield wipers. Word of mouth is the best type of advertisement. Thank you again.

MT
Marjee T.
Chevrolet Cobalt
06/15/2019
The service is great! Everyone is polite! The place is clean and neat
I know the service and repair will be the best! My son, Chris Mills, and I have both had Scott do car service for us before. There is no doubt about the quality. I like having a ride home and back to the shop when work was completed. Nice, polite people.
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you so much Marjee, for the great review and five stars. We thank you for bringing in the Cobalt for the coolant light issue. We thank for the yes recommendation and your patronage. Thank you again.