Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

SL
Susannah L.
Pontiac Vibe
10/24/2018
Missed the mark this time...
I have taken my car here multiple times, but this was my first time going for a simple oil change. I needed a windshield replacement that was scheduled 30 mins after my appointment time. After waiting for an hr and a half 20/20 fixed my windshield but the mechanics still hadn't looked at the car. They tell me they were breaking for lunch and offered me a ride somewhere. I asked to go home and they said they wouldn't drive me that far. So I went to a place down the street for a bite. My car was ready at 2 pm not including an HR lunch, that was almost 3hrs for an oil change. They have done good work on major repairs, but they do not respect your time when it comes to the simple maintenance. They didn't even apologize for the inconvenience. I will not be returning for small repairs/maintenance.
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you, Ms. L., for bringing this to our attention. We apologize and understand your frustration. This is not typical standards of our company and our manager has reached out to you to resolve this. We hope to gain your trust again. We greatly appreciate your patronage. Thank you again from all of us here at Parker Automotive.

Carl W.
07/01/2017 Category: Service
Carl said this business brought him to his house. When they came back to pick him up, they never called to tell him they were coming, so he had to rush around to get ready. Also, his credit card was swiped twice so he was charged twice. The manager was good about calling up the bank and following up, but it was an inconvenience for him because he had to drive back to the business. He is really pleased with everything that had to do with the mechanical work they did. It was great service, and the people are polite and nice. He will go back again.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 07/03/2017

Thank you Car,l we apologize for the inconvenience's, we will strive to do better next time you are in need of any service. Again we thank you for your business.

Jesse S.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/18/2017 Category: Service
Jesse said she loves the mechanic, Scott at this business. He has been her mechanic for years. She has been with him since he had his own facility and he is great. He started working there and she followed him there. She stated she feels the costs there are high. She had taken a line of credit out to have service performed on her 2002 vehicle. The service cost $2,400. They had given her $25 coupons and she saved up $175 worth for a trip to Oregon. When she went in, she found out she could not use them for various reasons. There were a bunch of rules that she was unaware of. She stated she is not super happy because she feels they don't care. She mentioned what they did was very petty and she couldn't use any of their discounts. They just wanted to nickel and dime her. She said she had no plans to go back and is very disappointed. She would not recommend them to anyone.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 02/21/2017

Hello Jesse, I completely understand how you feel about this situation. Scott will be contacting you to resolve this issue. Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

CR
CAROL R.
Acura 3.5RL
09/27/2016
Issues with Recommendations section of Invoice.
I submitted my Recommendations concern and some questions through the company webpage last night.

TC
Tony C.
Arizona
06/30/2016 Category: Service
Tony said this business fixed the problem but up sold to him on some fluids. When he got his vehicle back, the air conditioner was no longer working. When he took the vehicle back, they acted like it must have been broken before they touched it. He knew it was working before and he said he felt they should have checked that while he had his vehicle there but they acted like it was no big deal. He said he was frustrated.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 07/01/2016

Hello Tony we appolgize for the frustrastion. If you have any issues please feel free to call Ryan and go over them. Again we are sorry and hope that we have made it right for you, thank you.

520-323-1960

FC
Fred C.
01/22/2016 Category: Service
Fred said there are things wrong with his vehicle after receiving service at this business and he has to bring it back.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 02/03/2016

Thank you Fred for your feed back. Hope we have fixed the problems please let us know if there is anything else going on with the vehicle thank you.

Parker Automotive Inc