Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Kyle R.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/29/2019
Would not recommend.
Brought it in for a ball joint change. Charged me $62 and told me they could not change it with out changing the control arm and would cost $1143+ tax which was incorrect as i had it changed and the control arm did not need to be replaced. So becareful they will charge you money without doing any maintenance on your vehicle.
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 02/01/2019

Hello Mr. R.,
Upon inspection of your vehicle, we found the left front control arm, ball joint, hub assembly were rusted beyond repair. As per our recommendation, the safe and proper repair was for the replacement of the left front control arm, ball joint, and hub assembly. With over 100 years of combined experience, we collectively felt the recommendations were the proper repair for the safety of yourself as well as others. If you have any questions or concerns please gives a call at 520-323-1960. Thank you

Martin H.
Honda Accord
06/06/2017 Category: Service
Martin said they charged him $145 and didn't do anything he asked them to do.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 06/14/2017

Hello Martin we did exactly what you told us to do. We diagnosed your vehicles issue's and informed you on the repairs that needed to be preformed to fix the Accord and you declined the repairs at that time. If you have anymore questions give us a call back 520-323-1960

SV
Sonya V.
Arizona
Scion xB
11/05/2016 Category: Service
Sonya said the business contacted her and discussed the situation with her and took care of the problem.

11/05/2016 Category: Service
Sonya said it was a little more expensive, compared to what she usually pays. She was not satisfied with the service she received from this business. She is unsure if her dissatisfaction is due to their change in ownership. She also mentioned she has been going to this facility for 2 years and she can tell there is something different. She is going to look a little bit more into it.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 11/11/2016

Hello Sonya I am sorry that you feel this way. We will make it right for you. I know we have contacted you already and thank you for your patronage.

KR
Karen R.
Nissan Sentra
09/19/2016 Category: Service
Karen said she went in for a diagnostic exam and the business told her that her vehicle needed a lot more work than she thought. She stated she did not think they were being honest.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 09/21/2016

Hello Karen I am sorry for this issue at hand, and would like for you to call us so we could resolve this issue. We would love to hear back from you thank you.

EB
ERIC B.
02/14/2016
Toyota Maintenance
After receiving an estimate of $870 for the following 130K mi maintenance schedule: oil change, front transfer case oil replacement, transmission fluid/filter change and spark plug change, I was shocked. I've done enough of my own work to know this was more than a little pricey. I declined the service (save the oil change) and called two local garages for estimates on the same services. Both garages assured me that they would use original Toyota parts and Toyota approved equipment and fluids. Both quotes were less than half of your quote.

This type of price gouging is downright unethical. At least I knew enough about cars to know when I was about to be cheated. Most of your customers are perhaps less car savvy. The only statement I can make in your favor is that, at least I was given an estimated before the work was done.

I think you should be ashamed of yourselves. I suppose however, that is unlikely and you'll keep preying on the unsuspecting You'll not have my business again nor that of anyone I know or from anyone who asks me about your business.
Eric S. Britten
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 02/16/2016

Hello Eric, lets start off by saying you were quoted for a 120K mi. maintenance service, which is major service that includes all of the following fluids:
front and rear differentials fluids
transfer case fluid
Transmission fluid flush with Toyota factory fluid WS(world standard full synthetic trans fluid)
and Spark plugs
 along with the 120k service which consists of the following:
Change oil and oil filter inspect all filters, tires, brakes, suspension, drive-line and axles, along with topping off all fluids  tighten all chassis and suspension points, rotating the tires and greasing all chassis and drive line points , along with setting all tire air pressures including the spare and lubing door hinges and rubber gasket molding around the door trims.
We have factory trained and ASE certified technicians working on the 4 runner. Our customers are smart by trusting us with there vehicles for a long time 22 years to be exact. We have built this business on honestly and trusted repair work. Thats why we have a 3 year and 36,000 mile warranty because we stand behind our work always have always will. We have very smart customers and a huge number of them, we build confidence, trust and safety with all of our customers new and old. You are comparing apples to oranges when do with other "local garages". Thank you for your feed back it is much appreciated.

WP
WILLIAM P.
07/13/2015
"Honesty" Isn't Exactly One Of Their Specialties
I was initially very impressed with the office manager's (I believe his name was Ryan) extremely courteous and friendly demeanor; but after receiving "The Callback" (which has about the same anxiety level of when your doctor's office calls you back after noticing something irregular on your last blood draw) I came to find out that it seems Parker's bottom line, as is the case with most auto repair shops, is making money (which also is just my humble opinion).
Story: I let them know right up front that I was looking to get established with an "honest" automotive repair shop on a long-term basis. I made them aware that my car had already been diagnosed-trouble code p0455: Gross Leak Detected In EVAP Control System-by both O'reilly Auto Parts and AutoZone. I asked that we try to eliminate the more inexpensive options (i.e. I made them aware of a dry rotted hose near the EVAP Service Port under the hood) before having to potentially remove the EVAP Canister (which would involve the removal of the entire rear suspension system). A few days before, I had lifted my vehicle (2003 Nissan Altima 3.5), removed the left driver side tire, and visually inspected the EVAP Canister area, so I would be able to note any obvious signs of damage to components and/or hoses. Also, I had spent a lot of time researching this trouble code online, specifically on Nissan forums, for probable causes and solutions. I Came to find that a common reason for this code was a faulty EVAP Canister Vent Control Valve. Later on that day (3:00PM or so), I received a call from the receptionist (who by the way was a very pleasant young lady) letting me know that they found a gross leak in the EVAP system (which I already knew); they "smoked" the system and it was leaking somewhere in the EVAP Canister area; then they recommended that the first thing we should try is to drop the EVAP Canister (which would cost roughly $700.00), so that they could visually inspect the canister for leaks (which is the last thing I wanted to try); and then, if that was the problem, they would proceed to replace EVAP Canister and gas tank seals and hoses (which would then put me at about $1, 100.00). This might have been a fair price, and one I was more than willing to pay, but only if it was absolutely necessary. I then started to ask the receptionist questions, and after placing me on hold several times to get answers, I was then was handed over to the office manager (who I believe was still Ryan (but I couldn't be sure because he sounded a bit different this time around): 1.)Can we eliminate any other possibilities that might be less expensive? Answer: We would be wasting both time and money (my money that is) trying to go about it that way. 2.) Can they test the EVAP Canister without having to remove it? Answer: No. Then the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back: 3.) Can we replace the EVAP Canister Vent Control Valve without having to remove EVAP Canister? Answer: No, there's not enough room to perform the procedure (remember, I had just inspected the area a few days prior; also, you can go online and see a professional or DIYS mechanic preform that exact same procedure). So needless to say, I gladly accepted the courtesy ride from work to pick up my car (and I also must comment that the young man who drove me to and from work was exceptional), paid $100.00 or so dollars for the overall vehicle inspection, and bid them farewell.