Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

MIKE C.
Honda Accord
07/12/2017
Usually Better!
Made an appointment for 9:30 and was on time to drop off vehicle for simple oil change. First call with questions was just before 3:00 pm and was able to pick up vehicle just before 4:00? What's the point of scheduling an appointment when it takes all day for an oil change?
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 07/13/2017

Hello Mike thank you for the feedback. We would like to apologize for the miscommunication, this is not typical for us. We will take measure so that this does not happen again. We really do appreciate all of your business, thank you again.

Parker Automotive Service Center
5203231960

SUSAN B.
05/02/2016
disappointed
I had a recent visit to Parker for an oil change and fluids flushed. I discovered 2 days later that the windshield wiper blades were dried out. One would expect this would be part of a 30 point check. I had to replace the wiper blades, much to my frustration, Parker had done this replacement last year. I discovered that they had placed 2--18" blades instead of the manufacture recommendation of a 22" and a 19" blade. I do not have confidence that they take the time to do a thorough job and perhaps take shortcuts.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 05/03/2016

Thank you Susan for your feedback. I know Ryan has already contacted you to resolve this issue. We hope to gain your confidence with our future services. We thank you again.

Parker Automotive Service Center
5203231960

DAVID B.
Nissan Xterra
10/08/2015
I was impressed with previous work but now not so sure
I brought my vehicle in because after you replaced the brakes they were still sqeeking and we had to push the brake pedal very far down to stop. And now after the second time you said you resurfaced the rotors to get rid of the sqeeking they are still sqeeking. Now I have to take more time to bring it back in for you to look at the brakes for a third time. Not very satisfied at this point.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 10/09/2015

Thank you David for letting us know that the brake issue is still happening. I am so sorry we will be calling you shorty to set up an appointment to make it right. We really do appreciate your patience with us we will replace anything that we need to take care of the noise.

Parker Automotive