Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

IR
IRVIN R.
11/30/2017
Good work
They let me know what my cars needs and give me options.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 12/06/2017

Thank you again Mr. R. for another great review. We really appreciate you bring us all of your family's vehicles.

Rachel S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/29/2017
Post Service !
Great service and they pleasantly answer my numerous questions. Thanks Parker !
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 12/06/2017

Thank you Rachel, we really appreciate the great review. We thank you again for your business.

ROGER C.
Lexus GS 300
11/28/2017
From Ryan to delivery
Well Done
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 11/29/2017

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your patronage.

Lisa M.
Nissan Pathfinder
11/28/2017
Helpful in all ways
They really take the stress out of car maintenance!
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 11/28/2017

Thank you for the great feedback. We really appreciate your patronage.

Marie W.
Honda Ridgeline
11/21/2017
Absolutely Fabulous!
As always, the service, attention to detail, and professionalism is top-notch. Thank you for taking care of my Ridgeline!
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 11/22/2017

Thank you Marie for entrusting us with you and your vehicle's well being. We thank you for your patronage.

TH
TONY H.
Kia Optima
11/18/2017
Peace of Mind
I feel secure that the work being done is alone things that need to be done. They even call you to ask what you want done when they find something in the preventive maintenance check up. There are no surprises. I've been a customer for thirty years. I have sent friends to Parker Automotive.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 11/20/2017

Thank you Tony for so many years of being such a loyal customer. We really appreciate the support of us. Along with all the recommendations you have sent our way. Thank you again.

PF
PETER F.
Honda Civic Coupe
11/15/2017
great service !!!!!!
you guys are great and I recommend you to everyone!
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 11/15/2017

Thanks Peter we really appreciative of the great feedback. Thank you for your patronage.

BL
BETH L.
Honda Civic Coupe
11/11/2017
trusted business
Usual good service.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 11/14/2017

Thank you so much Mrs. L. We really appreciate your patronage.

LK
Leah K.
11/08/2017
Thank you!
Fast, friendly and honest! I’ve been trying to find a good mechanic for awhile and they are awesome! Will definitely be going there for my other car too.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 11/08/2017

Thank you Leah we are so happy that you have found us. We really do appreciate the great review and kind words. We have referral rewards program so be sure to send friends and family to see us.

JORDAN D.
Acura
10/30/2017
Very professional in all respects
Always use this facility and will continue to do so. No surprises, excellent work, customer service.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 10/31/2017

Thank you Jordan, for the very kind words and great review. We really do appreciate your support of us.

KAREN S.
10/25/2017
! I have trust in your advise ! Gracias
Love you guys!
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 10/25/2017

De nada Karen, we appreciate you coming back into see us. We thank you again for choosing us for so many years.

RO
Randy O.
Show Low, AZ
Honda Civic Sdn
10/24/2017
Always helpful and professional
Car care at its best. Have taken our Honda Civic to Parker Automotive for a couple of years and do not go anywhere else. If fact we now live out of town and still make sure any work done on our car is worked in when visiting Tucson. Thank you, especially Shane Parker!
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 10/25/2017

Thank you Randy for the great review and nice words. We will pass the message along to Shane. We thank you for your continual support of us.

KR
KATHY R.
10/22/2017
Organized and reliable
I appreciate the courtesy trip to and from and enjoy the driver , Jennifer. I like the check in Call to review what they found and the cost before moving forward. The office is always clean and the staff, friendly. They wash my car afterwards which is a nice bonus but they forgot to do it at my last visit.

KA
KAY A.
Sonoita, AZ
10/20/2017
As usual, excellent service. I have complete confidence in them!
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 10/24/2017

Thank you Kay, for the great review and long time support of us. We really do appreciate all of your patronage.

GK
GREG K.
10/19/2017
Service and Front End Repair
Gave me a estimate and the time frame when all repairs were to e completed, all was done in a timely manner and they even washed to car. Excellent work and great communication. thanks
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 10/24/2017

Thank you Greg, we really appreciate the great review and continual support of us. Please bring that classic car on by any time. Thank you again.

EB
Emerson B.
Toyota Sequoia
10/17/2017
Trustworthy, Dependable, & Friendly
I have been taking my 2007 Toyota Sequoia to the guys at Parker Automotive for over a year and I am always impressed with the level of service I receive. Ryan takes the time to explain what services have been complete and what is recommended to keep my vehicle in the best and most reliable condition. I have and will continue to refer my family and friends to Parker Automotive and you should to. Thanks Guys!
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 10/18/2017

Thank you Mr. E. for the great review and very kind words. We thank you for all the referrals do not forget our referral cards to get more discounts on your next services.

TJ
Thomas J.
Phoenix, AZ
Jeep Patriot
10/17/2017 Category: Service
Thomas said his vehicle is running well. He was not confident that he should have been responsible for paying for a part that broke, as it may have broken due to usual wear and tear or due to being moved during the service. The staff provided good customer service, and they got him in and out urgently. They were able to keep him updated and they got the vehicle fixed in a timely manner.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 10/24/2017

Thank you for the feedback Thomas, we would like to thank you for coming for us to fix your vehicle. Thank you for your kind patronage.

Joanie S.
10/16/2017 Category: Service
Joanie said Parker is the best. The staff was very kind. They washed her vehicle and she wanted to thank them for their kindness and good work.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 10/24/2017

Thank you Joanie, we really appreciate the continual support us for so many years. We thank you again.

MORGAN G.
10/13/2017
It's always a pleasure to have my car serviced at Parker's. I have bee a customer there for 10? years and wouldn't think of going anywhere else. I trust what they have to say needs to be done.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 10/16/2017

Thank you Morgan, we appreciate the kind words and excellent feedback. We thank you for your continual support of us over these years.

MJ
MICHAEL J.
10/13/2017
No nonsense!
I always have a great experience at Parker Automotive whenever I take in either of our vehicles. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, easy to communicate with and focused on professional service.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 10/13/2017

Thank you Michael we really appreciate the great review and excellent feedback. We thank you again for your continual support of us.