Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Overall Rating 4.2075491/5Overall Rating 4.2075491/5Overall Rating 4.2075491/5Overall Rating 4.2075491/5rating 4.2075491
Overall Rating 2.37736/5Overall Rating 2.37736/5rating 2.37736rating 2.37736rating 2.37736

EV
Elsie V.
My service
Great friendly people.

KT
Kevin T.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
The lady who works inside
While I was in the waiting room waiting for my car to get worked on, the lady that came around asking people if they needed any hand sanitizer or hand lotion. She smiled. She was very friendly and nice. She is what makes the Midlothian Pearson Hyundai great. She deserves something for her friendliness. If I knew her name I would have mentioned it in my review.

IW
Idenia W.
2014 Hyundai Equus
02/18/2019 Category: Service
I have purchased my last 4 cars thru this dealership.
I love my salesman Delanor Lipscomb. I have been pleased w the service & purchases thru this dealership. I have had concerns, but they are prompt to respond & correct. Because I keep coming back speaks volumes. I thank them always for their great customer service.
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Good morning and thank you for completing the survey. We strive for the five stars every visit and we look forward to seeing you next time and if there is anything you need please let us know and have a great day!

Miles McQuaig

RD
Robert D.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/16/2019 Category: Service
AverageI
I thought $24 was a little expensive for putting in a front blinker light.
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey! We strive for five stars every visit. We look forward to seeing you next time and if there is anything you need please let us know and have a great day!

TREVOR P. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review.  I am glad we met our 5 star goal.  Thank you so much for your business.  If you have time we would greatly appreciate you sharing your 5 star service experience as a Google review of Pearson Hyundai or on our Face book page.  Thank you again. Have a great day!

J.R PARKER

SERVICE ADVISOR

Petersburg, VA
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Replace Thermostat
They were awesome. And handle the replacement in a timely manner. Great service overall.
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Good afternoon and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am sorry to see we did not meet our 5 star goal we are striving for. We hope to be able to see you again and earn a 5 star review in the future. Have a wonderful day.

Thanks,

Mike K.
Ashland, VA
02/13/2019
Great staff!
Very welcoming and helping staff members, I was very pleased with my visit.
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you so much for the positive review! It means the world to us that you took the time to complete this survey. 5 stars are our only passing score and we are glad to have met that goal for you.  Have a wonderful day and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

LC
Landis C.
Chesterfield, VA
Customer friendly
Professional and friendly.

CD
Cynthia D.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
They took me right in and I didn't have any problems
They took care of me right away and I didn't have any problems this time 🤗

Linda M.
2005 Hyundai Elantra
Great Place
Always thoughtful and helpful .

Sharon S.
Excellent Service!!
I always get great service. Never a long wait ( Love That). Customer Service is truly the best.

ED
Emanuel D.
Chesterfield, VA
Fantastic service!
My Sonata has been serviced here for approximately four or more years and I will only have it serviced here because they do great work!

Kenneth S.
VA
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service. Very friendly, good job.

Aaron B.
The people
Thanks for the great work.

UH
Ursele H.
2009 Hyundai Accent
Good service as usual.
JASON T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.  I am very sorry to see you visit fell short of our 5 star goal.  Any additional feedback you may have to help us earn 5 stars on your next visit would be greatly appreciated.  Have a great evening. We look forward to seeing you next time.

JE
Jeffrey E.
Great people.. great service

Joann T.
recent service appt
As always the service team did a great job and things were done quickly

AF
Amy F.
Powhatan, VA
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
I was in and out in under an hour for an oil change and inspection

TA

Friendly staff
👍

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Quick turnaround on my car was great
Did not have an appointment but the service manager got me in no problem. Excellent workmanship.
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Good afternoon and thank you for the kind words and completing the survey. We strive for the five stars every visit, we look forward to seeing you next time and if there is anything you need please let us know and have a great day!