Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 4.1599972/5Overall Rating 4.1599972/5Overall Rating 4.1599972/5Overall Rating 4.1599972/5rating 4.1599972
Overall Rating 2.36/5Overall Rating 2.36/5rating 2.36rating 2.36rating 2.36

AJ
Angela J.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Everything went well
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 12/15/2018

Good afternoon, thank you for completing the survey. We strive for the five stars every visit, we look forward to seeing you next time and if there is anything you need please let us know and have a great day!

Amelia Court House, VA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Closest Hyundai dealership to me
I only go to the dealership when absolutely necessary. A local mechanic keeps things up to date.
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 12/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am sorry to see we did not meet our 5 star goal we are striving for. We hope to be able to see you again and earn a 5 star review in the future. Have a wonderful day.

Christina M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Thank you Pearson!
JR Parker was amazing to work with. He was empathetic towards my needs when my car repair was more expensive than I originally thought. He worked with me to figure out the best plan of service for my car.
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

JJ
James J.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Check your oil level after having Pearson change the oil
I had the oil changed on two vehicles by Pearson. In both cases, the oil level was 1 quart low when I checked after coming home.
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Good morning, thanks for taking the time to talk this morning. We look forward to seeing you in the future and have a wonderful weekend!

Mark P.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Your people. JR was excellent. Great Customer Service.
I walked into the service area and was greeted ,by name, as if I'd been coming in for years even though it was my first time since purchasing my car. It was a pleasure to be treated as a friend, not just another customer. Great Job!!
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey! We strive for five stars every visit, we look forward to seeing you next time and if there is anything you need please let us know and have a great day!

Miles D. McQuaig

2017 Hyundai Veloster
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Nice people
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Good morning and thank you for completing the survey. We strive for the five stars every visit, we look forward to seeing you next time and if there is anything you need please let us know and have a great day!

Marjorie G.
Service Advisor
The reason I keep returning is because of the Service Advisor, before Zach, Mike would keep me straight on what was needed for maintenance on my car. Now Zach has stepped it up a notch with me and I cannot thank your Advisor's enough for a job well done....Please don't move Zach!!!!
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Good morning!! As always its great to see you. I look forward to seeing you next time and have a Merry Christmas!

GC
Grover C.
Cumberland, VA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Great
They did exactly what I asked.
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Good evening and thank you for completing the survey. We strive for the five stars every visit, we look forward to seeing you next time and if there is anything you need please let us know and have a great day!

ME
Mary E.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great place for service
Got me in quickly, changed my oil and cleaned my car. Everything I needed done.
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Miles D. McQuaig

Maurice R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Replace oil filter and washer on olt cap
Pearson replace the washer on the oil cap, theoit and filter
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Good morning, thank you for completing the survey. We strive for the five stars every visit, we look forward to seeing you next time and if there is anything you need please let us know and have a great day!

WW
William W.
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Went in for an oil change, and they did a good job. Recommended.

PS
Phillip S.
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Good price and great service
We got a very good lease rate on our 2018 Sonata

Donna S.
Review
Always friendly and helpful. Not pushy! I am on my 5th Hyundai

Lura B.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/09/2018 Category: Service
I have had my Santa Fe for 9 years and this was the first repair done on it. When I went to pay, the bill was $100 less than the estimate. So that made me very happy. Good service and fast service.

MA

EV
Elsie V.
Friendly, knowledgeable staff.
JASON T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you thank you.  Merry Christmas.  See you next visit.

John F.
Proactive and supportive service
As always, timely and excellent service.
Some items of note: Please do not change the presets on the radio. Not all of us have the same tastes in music and broadcasting.
Also, this is the fourth email I've received on surveys. Over surveying can produce the exact opposite effect in that the recipient will not be responsive. I've received four emails about surveys. I will delete any further requests for feedback.
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Good morning and thanks for taking the time to leave the review, we strive for the five star review every visit. I apologize about the radio stations.   We look forward to seeing you next time. Have a great day!

Chesterfield, VA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Overall service is normally excellent but guys are not paying attention to the little details.

NR
Nathaniel R.
Fast service
Courteous and fast service
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Good morning and thanks for taking the time to leave the review. I'm happy to hear we were able to get you taken care of! We strive for the five star review every visit. We look forward to seeing you next time. Have a great day!

AE
Amanda E.
Mechanicsville, VA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Their courtesy and they go above and beyond to make everything better
In my previous review i was a little upset that their were a couple of problems that had arises in my last service visit. I was immediately contacted by Jason and he came to me to fix the issue! I apologize for my previous review because now i know the respect and pride these individuals take in their work and going above and beyond to make it right! Thank you 😊 again Jason!

12/06/2018 Category: Service
Enjoyed car buying experience but a couple of things were messed up on my car after being serviced
Sales dept is good service depot is bad
JASON T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

I’m sorry to hear this I have tried to reach you on both numbers we have for you. I would like personally to correct your issues for you. Please contact me ASAP so I can make this right for you. You can come in anytime or I can come to you. Please let me know. I hope to talk to you soon!

JASON T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you so much for giving me the chance to come out and make this right for you, if you ever need anything in the future please let me know. Have a great weekend!