Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5rating 4.43

Overall Rating 4.0454527/5Overall Rating 4.0454527/5Overall Rating 4.0454527/5Overall Rating 4.0454527/5rating 4.0454527
Overall Rating 2.42857/5Overall Rating 2.42857/5rating 2.42857rating 2.42857rating 2.42857

2018 Hyundai Kona
10/20/2018 Category: Service
The staff.

2009 Hyundai Sonata
Recent visit
I have no comment.
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am sorry to see we did not meet our 5 star goal we are striving for. We hope to be able to see you again and earn a 5 star review in the future. Have a wonderful day.

Jeff C.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Great First Impression
Super service for a Hyundai advocate who recently moved to the VA area.
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Good afternoon, its great to hear we are able to live up to your expectations! We look forward to seeing you next time and have a great weekend!!

Farmville, VA
Friendly and quick
Thank you!
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Good morning, tank you for taking the time to get the review back to us! We look forward to seeing you next time. Have a wonderful weekend!!

JASON T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review!!! It is a pleasure taking care of you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you in the future have a great weekend!

Margaret G.
VA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Excellent service Excellent dealership
Like a flashback to the days when customers service was expected. U appreciate Pearsonthe because they actually care about making their customers happy and satisfied.9my service appointments are always perfect. I can wait in lounge,complimentary beverages, watch tv and within an hour my car is ready. The employees always go the extra mile making sure everything is taken care of and I that I'm content.. Thank you Pearson staff! I'll never go to another dealership because I found the one that actually cares about customers.
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Good morning, thank you for completing the survey. We strive for the five stars every visit, we look forward to seeing you next time and if there is anything you need please let us know and have a great day!

2011 Hyundai Genesis
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Zach took care of everything I needed. He was very efficient and proactive.
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Good afternoon, thanks so much for the fantastic review! It is always awesome to get such good
feedback. Thanks again and have a great day!

JV
Jaron V.
Moseley, VA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Service department was very prompt and the service manager did a great job helping me with questions I had.
JASON T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you so much for always choosing Pearson Hyundai for your service needs. Your business is greatly appreciated and we look forward to taking care of you in the future. Have a wonderful day!!

Ryan R.
Glen Allen, VA
10/18/2018 Category: Service
They provide great and friendly service, and always get your car done in a timely manner.
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Good afternoon, thank you for completing the survey. We strive for the five stars every visit, we look forward to seeing you next time and if there is anything you need please let us know and have a great day!

SY
Satish Y.
Glen Allen, VA
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Excellent services and keep up the good job
Excellent services and keep up the good job.

LP
Lyudmila P.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Great service with knowledgeable employees
The service is pretty quick and the employees truly care about maintaining your vehicle.
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave the review, we strive for the five star review every visit. We look forward to seeing you next time. Have a great day!

Terry S.
Moseley, VA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Issues Resolved
After speaking with management , my concerns have been address to my satisfaction.

10/17/2018 Category: Service
Really No loaner cars?
Dropped off my 2012 Genesis for repairs that required the car to stay there several days...and was told the dealership did not provide loaner cars! Major Fail.

I was never updated when the part for my car was delayed being ordered. I had to keep calling to find out what was going on....

Good news is the car appears to have be fixed correctly.
JASON T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you so much much for taking my call this evening.  It it very important to me that all our customers are satisfied and have a 5 star visit when they visit us. Thank you for letting me handle your concerns. I have notated your file as I promised and I look forward to seeing you in the future.  Have a great day.

Tanaya B.

10/13/2018 Category: Service
Personalized Service
Great Job!
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Good morning, thanks for the great review! I'm glad to see we were able to get your vehicle taken care of. We look forward to seeing you next time and have a wonderful day!

Powhatan, VA
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Good dependable device and professional people

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Very good and professional experience.
Overall, this was a very good experience. The staff was professional and took time to address my concerns about an error message regarding the breaks. I was there for an oil change and also asked if they could rotate the tires which they did the same day. I will continue to go to them for all maintenance.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
7500 mile service
The Service Coordinator was polite and professional. My car was serviced and ready for me in less than the stated waiting time.
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Good afternoon, thanks for the great review! I'm glad to hear we were able to get you out faster than originally advised. We look forward to seeing you next time and have a great weekend!

Chesterfield, VA
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Ehhh
Not the best and not the worst place I’ve ever taken a vehicle. I went for an oil change and so far so good. But I was not impressed with how things went when I picked up my car OR the fact I could tell someone was in my vehicle. I had to go find my own car on the lot. My radio was changed (to a station on xm I didn’t know existed) and my seat was no where near the position I left it. First impressions matter, I won’t be back.
JASON T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

I really appreciate you taking my call this morning and giving me some additional feed back to ensure all of your visits are 5 stars.  I hope you have a great day and we look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Linda M.
2005 Hyundai Elantra
10/11/2018 Category: Service
why me
I purchased a 2005 Hyundai Electra from Pearson's and now several years later I must replace a water pump and Structs for over 3K ! Yikes, I thought I was buying a car that would last me until I stopped driving instead I got a lemon.
JASON T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. I'm sorry to see we missed our 5 star goal.  I to have the same body style Elantra as yours and I love it. I'm sorry you need some repairs at this time.  We would love to help you out in any way we can to keep you driving for many years to come.  I hope you have a great weekend.

PC
Patricia C.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Pearson took the time to call about my concern. And to make sure my vehicle will be taken care of. For that I really appreciate it.

10/10/2018 Category: Service
Communication
I've had great service in the past. This last service not so good but not too bad that I won't return
JASON T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for taking my call this morning.  I will make sure your actuator gets taken care of for you.  I will talk with you soon.  I hope you have a great weekend.  Thank you again.