Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5rating 4.41

Overall Rating 3.8333333/5Overall Rating 3.8333333/5Overall Rating 3.8333333/5rating 3.8333333rating 3.8333333
Overall Rating 2.41667/5Overall Rating 2.41667/5rating 2.41667rating 2.41667rating 2.41667

Jercreta W.
Goochland, VA
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Customer
Great customer service.

Chester, VA
Fast Service
Made an appointment, showed up and car was taken care of fast.
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave the review, we strive for the five star review every visit. We look forward to seeing you next time. Have a great day!

Clara C.
2008 Hyundai Tucson
Excellent customer service
Appreciate the professional manner in which the service team operates.
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Good morning, thank you for completing the survey. We strive for the five stars every visit, we look forward to seeing you next time and if there is anything you need please let us know and have a great day!

Carrie W.
Chesterfield, VA
Great
Great

Steve W.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Pearson service work
My experience was good. The whole place is clean - the bathrooms and everything. They got me in and out in a reasonable time and the staff was friendly.
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am sorry to see we did not meet our 5 star goal we are striving for. We hope to be able to see you again and earn a 5 stars review in the future. Have a wonderful day.

Inspection and recall service
Satisfactory rating - timeliness can approve
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 06/16/2018

I'm sorry to see such a bad review, we are not used to seeing those. I would love to make this up to you. Please let me know when the best time would be to reach out to you. Have a great day.

John M.
2013 Hyundai Azera
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Good job
They did what they said they were going to do they completed it on time they stayed in good contact with me. Completely satisfied good job fellows
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Good morning, thanks for taking the time to complete the review.
I'm glad to hear we were able to get everything taken care of. If there is anything you need just let us know.

David M.
Glen Allen, VA
2006 Hyundai Tucson
06/13/2018 Category: Service
great staff and nice work!
very happy with service and price point of repairs and associated part prices.
TROY W W. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you for the five star review. We do our best to make sure every time you visit us we give you a great experience and provide you with the best service possible. Thank you again and we will see you again soon.

Troy Wells
Green Team Service Advisor
804-276-8844

Chrisandra S.
Communication was great
Troy the Customer Service rep. was helpful. The mechanic was patient and helpful.

2008 Hyundai Elantra
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Work done in a timely manner and correct.

OB
Okley B.
Powhatan, VA
See previous comments
Service was not acceptable.
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

I'm sorry to see such a bad review, we are not used to seeing those.  I would love to make this up to you. Please let me know when the best time would be to reach out to you.  Have a great day.

Chester, VA
2009 Hyundai Elantra
Oil Change Delay
I've never had a problem with the service provided at Pearson Hyundai, however, my recent oil change took over 90 minutes with no explanation. I can understand delays but that was not communicated to me. I had to ask about the status of my car. I am hoping this was a one-time event.

Marie H.
1999 Hyundai Elantra
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is plasant and helpful
Have been using Pearson Hyundai for over 20 years (same car) and have always been more than satisfied. Chris has always worked on my car and I never have anything but good to say about him. I do miss Mike still don't understand what happened to him he was always so helpful. And Zack who took his place is doing an excellent job with a smile and also very helpful. Sincerely, Marie Hallbert
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Good morning, thanks you for the review. I appreciate you taking the time to fill it out and leave such a great review. I look forward to seeing you next time and I will let Chris and Mike you said hi!

David P.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Only one in area
Quit while you are ahead.
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Susan M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/11/2018 Category: Service
WAIT TIme
Wait was unacceptable an no one communicated this to me.

Fairfax Station, VA
06/10/2018 Category: Service
Superb Customer Service
I was contacted by the Service Manager, Jason Vaughan, regarding my recent visit. He was incredibly professional and helpful in taking care of my situation. My conversation with Jason reassured me that Pearson Hyundai is an honest dealership that puts their customers first.

06/10/2018 Category: Service
Scam
I believe that this dealership charged me for service that I didn't need. I will never go back. If you take your car here, make sure you know exactly what you need and get approval before they do anything.

JASON T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Thanks for taking the time to talk with me this evening.  Sorry for the confusion on this.  I am getting you taken  care of as promised.  I wish you much success in school here and like I said if you need anything while here just let me know.  Have a great evening.

Jason T. Vaughan
804-276-0300
jasonvaughan@pearsonhyundai.com

06/08/2018 Category: Service
They fought the battle they couldn't win last year to replace my transmission and got it done!

Pearson
Friendly employees in a busy shop

Michael M.
Replaced Tire
Came in with a tire that would gradually lose pressure. Was told that there was a foreign object in the tire that required a new tire be purchased (could not be repaired or plugged). Work was done quickly. New tire installed. Had to call the dealership as the new tire was 5 lbs higher pressure than the other three. Dealership told me that this was an error. Suggested that I bring it back or bleed 5 lbs off the new tire.

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Would be better if you didn’t have to make appointments. And could just roll in and wait.
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Good afternoon, thank you for completing the survey. We strive for the five stars every visit, we look forward to seeing you next time and if there is anything you need please let us know and have a great day!