Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

1913 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.2037078/5Overall Rating 4.2037078/5Overall Rating 4.2037078/5Overall Rating 4.2037078/5rating 4.2037078
Overall Rating 2.35185/5Overall Rating 2.35185/5rating 2.35185rating 2.35185rating 2.35185

CP
Christopher P.
2017 Hyundai Azera
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
I came in for an oil change and was pleased. I had service check my tires and the cost to replace and they provided me with everything I needed. They did a good job.
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Allen M.
Powhatan, VA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
03/25/2019 Category: Service
appointment was easy to make, the service tech was courteous, and the waiting area is clean
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you for the kind words and completing the survey! We strive for five star reviews every visit. We look forward to seeing you next time. Have a great day!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Friendly People
Delivered in time frame they promised while I waited!
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Good morning and thanks for taking the time to leave the review! We are always happy to hear we have lived up to our five star goal!! We look forward to seeing you next time. Have a great day!

TA
Timothy A.
Cumberland, VA
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Poor service
Need this problem corrected
Jason T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 03/23/2019

Mr. Ashlin we have been working with the factory to get this resolved for you. We are still working hand in hand with them. I have not received any voice mails, messages, or emails from you in regards to reaching me. I would like to speak with you about that as I am always reachable and available.  We are doing everything we can. If you yourself would like to speak directly with the factory I can put you directly in touch with them. This survey is designed to reflect us at the dealer not for vehicle issues, and we are doing all we can with factory involvement to get your concern resolved. The factory rep we be available on Monday and we can speak with him and put you in touch with their consumer connect center. Please let me know the best time to talk or meet with you in person on Monday.

Jason Vaughan
804-276-7484 fax

PS
Paul S.
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Personalized Service
Awesome Service from Beginning to End!
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 03/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey! We are glad to see we reached our 5 star goal. We look forward to seeing you next time and if there is anything you need please let us know and have a great day!

2017 Hyundai Accent
Very good
Very good
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 03/23/2019

Good morning! We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey. We strive for the five stars every visit and we look forward to seeing you next time. If there is anything you need please let us know and have a great day!

03/22/2019 Category: Service
I was very pleased with the service I got recently.
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Good evening! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are always happy to hear we have lived up to our five star goal. We look forward to seeing you next time. Have a great day!

Mile D. McQuaig

NP
Natalia P.
Glen Allen, VA
Recall Visit
Took my car in due to a recall. Service was prompt and met the demands of my schedule.
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for the kind words and completing the survey! We strive for the five stars every visit, we look forward to seeing you next time and if there is anything you need please let us know and have a great day!

BJ
Barbara J.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Great service in every way.
The people,s are friendly, knoweledgable. Very helpful. Place is very clean, accommodating also.
JASON T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Good morning!  Thank you very much for the positive feedback.  We greatly appreciate it.  I hope you have a great weekend! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Joseph F.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Quality work at reasonable price.
My latest service was for a software update recall. However, I always have both my Tucson and my Sonata serviced at Pearson Hyundai.
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Good afternoon! Thank you for completing the survey. We strive for the five stars every visit and we look forward to seeing you next time. If there is anything you need please let us know and have a great day!

03/20/2019 Category: Service
convenience and atmosphere. Might want to put some snacks out like crackers...an old man customer was complaining about no snacks. He was pretty old and looked like he needed a snack.
Was easy to schedule an appointment. Good follow up confirming the appointment except I didn't like that the dealership gave me number to a sales person there and now they text me about wanting to buy my buy/trade in my car. i accepted the texts just because i thought it was about my appointment. Evry Dealership does some form of this such as phone calls if it isnt texts. Please stop! If i wanted another car right now, I would be contacting the Dealer.
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Thanks for the great review and I'm happy to see we are able to live up to our five star goal! I look forward to seeing you next time and have a wonderful day!

Very Best,

Robert M.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
exceptional service
in quick.out quick, good deal
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Good morning and thank you for the kind words and completing the survey. We strive for the five stars every visit, we look forward to seeing you next time and if there is anything you need please let us know and have a great day!

Shariel M.
N/A
N/A
JASON T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

Good morning,  We have been trying to reach to resolve your concerns with your visit.  We hope to talk to you soon.  We will try again today around the lunch hour in hopes of reaching you. Have a great day.

RA
Robert A.
Mechanicsville, VA
03/19/2019 Category: Service
quick efficient service, did what they said they were going to do, service with a smile
quick efficient service
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you for the kind words and completing the survey! We strive for the five stars every visit. We look forward to seeing you next time and if there is anything you need please let us know and have a great day!

Very Best,

2011 Hyundai Tucson
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Service is normally fast and good
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Good evening and thanks for taking the time to leave the review! We are always happy to hear we have lived up to our five star goal!! We look forward to seeing you next time. Have a great day!

EV
Elsie V.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
Awesome service
Wonderful friendly people.
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Good afternoon, thanks so much for the great review!! I'm happy to see we are able to live up to our five star goal. We look forward to seeing you next time and have a great rest of the week.

GC
Gail C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Good service department; sales department not so great.
I would recommend this business for service, but not for sales. The manager at the time I purchased my SUV and in particular, the salesman who sold me my SUV were pretty sleazy. In fact, a week after I got my car, they were both gone.
JASON T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review.  We really appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of you in the future.  If you have a chance we would love for you to share your experience on Google.  I hope you have a great day.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great overall service.
We had our Hyundai Santa Fe serviced here (oil, tire rotation, recall, state inspection). Everything went well, as expected.
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

YC
Yvette C.
Happy Hyundai Owner
This was my very first visit to this service department. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. They took every step to ensure I was comfortable and satisfied with th work performed. The work didn’t take long at all and the rest of the day was mines to enjoy. Great Job!!!
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are always happy to hear we have lived up to our five star review. We look forward to seeing you next time. Have a great day!

GC
Grover C.
Cumberland, VA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Great
Every thing went well.
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey! We strive for five stars every visit. We look forward to seeing you next time and if there is anything you need please let us know and have a great day!