Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 4.1063819/5Overall Rating 4.1063819/5Overall Rating 4.1063819/5Overall Rating 4.1063819/5rating 4.1063819
Overall Rating 2.38298/5Overall Rating 2.38298/5rating 2.38298rating 2.38298rating 2.38298
Latest Review 40 minutes ago

NT
Natisha T.
The service department
Jason the service manager is amazing .
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Good afternoon, thank you for completing the survey. We strive for the five stars every visit, we look forward to seeing you next time and if there is anything you need please let us know and have a great day!

Justin B.
2012 Hyundai Genesis Co
Oil and Air Filter Changes
Everything went as expected. Pleasant staff members explained everything. I just got to sit back, drink the complementary coffee and watch the news
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave the review, we strive for the five star review every visit. We look forward to seeing you next time. Have a great day!

Warsaw, VA
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Re-call Repair was very fast!!
Our 2012 Sonata had the engine freeze and we had it towed to Pearson for repairs. I was quoted 2-3 months and they called in 9 days to tell me it was complete. They also gave me a free rental car to use during this process. I am very satisfied with Pearson and their service department.

TF
Tina F.
Chesterfield, VA
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Customer service is amazing
Every car I buy will be from here
JASON T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you so much for your 5 star review!!  It means the world to us as it is our only passing score to Hyundai. Your satisfaction is our number one goal and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.  If you every need anything please do not hesitate to ask. Have a great evening!!

11/18/2018 Category: Service
Responsible leadership
I visited this dealership on 11/12/18 for oil change. My appointment was for 1:30 pm. I arrived around 1:20 pm and checked in right away. Based on my past experience at this dealership and other Hyundai dealerships, it normally takes a maximum of 45 minutes to get the job done. However, on 11/12/18 it took more than 2 hours and 15 minutes. That is way beyond acceptable. In addition, I was not told why it was taking too long until I asked the person who checked me in - at that point I was told the team was one person down that day. I wish I was given the heads up at the time of my check in. In fairness to the person who checked me in, he provided a $10 discount. Though I appreciate the discount, I was not happy at all with my experience that day. The reason I kept coming to this dealership was the great service I received before so I am trying to measure their performance on 11/12/18 against their own standard.

On 11/15/18, Miles McQuaig, a Customer Relations Manager at the dealership, reached out to me via email asking how my visit went on 11/12/18. I emailed him my feedback, basically the above paragraph, and let him know that I would be glad to answer any follow up questions.

On 11/16/18, Zach McQuaig, a Service Advisor at the dealership, followed up with a call to learn more about my experience and make the wrong right. I was pleased to receive the call since it showed that the service team cared to take the time to listen to my concerns. Zach was very upfront in apologizing for the very long time that took to get the oil change done. I really appreciated the fact he acknowledged that there is no excuse for what happened and for taking full responsibility. In addition, Zach asked me how to make it up to me. I asked him if there is any way they can do a complete diagnostic on my car to see if there is any issue that I need to be aware of since my car is getting old (it just turned 7 years/100k miles). He said they can do that free of charge without any hesitation. I was really pleased about that.

The reason I am giving this dealership a 5-star is: (1) because of my overall good experience (especially before my last visit) and (2) the fact that Zach went above and beyond to listen to my concerns, for taking full responsibility, and his willingness to provide complete diagnostic free of charge without hesitation. I look forward to seeing the service team on 11/23/18 for the complete diagnostic.

Thanks Zack for taking full responsibility and making the wrong right! I really appreciate it.
JASON T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you so much for your review.  I am glad that my team got your concerns resolved and that you took the care to rate us accordingly. It really does mean the world to us and your satisfaction is our number 1 goal no matter what it takes.  I do apologize for your lengthy visit as you know that is not how it goes here. I hope you have a great evening.  We will see you on the 23rd.

JY
Jamie Y.
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Comfortable
Fast, accurate, great customer service, convenient.

Sheri C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is pleasant and they treat you with respect
This is my 3rd new Santa Fe and when it comes time for the 4th I will be back
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

Good morning and thanks for the review! We appreciate the kind words. As always it is great to see a happy customer. We look forward to seeing you next time. Have a great weekend!

11/16/2018 Category: Service
Quick!
Fast and friendly!
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for the five stars! I'm happy to hear we were able to get you in and out in a timely manor. We look forward to seeing you next time and have a great weekend.

AF
Angela F.
Quinton, VA
Consistent, reliable service.
Service is always reliable, dependable consistent.
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Good morning, thank you for completing the survey. We strive for the five stars every visit, we look forward to seeing you next time and if there is anything you need please let us know and have a great day!

Great service as always.
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Good morning and thanks for taking the time to leave the review, we strive for the five star review every visit. We look forward to seeing you next time. Have a great day!

GP
Georgia P.
Hyundai Hsppiness
i have nothing but great things to say about Pearson's Service. I love my Hyundai and will continue to have it serviced at Pearsos!
JASON T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review.  We are ecstatic to see we have met out 5 star goal.  It is our only passing score with Hyundai and it means the world to us.  We cant wait to see you on your next visit.  Have a great evening.

Friendly service
Pleased with service.
TREVOR P. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Good afternoon and thank you for completing the survey. We strive for the five stars every visit, we look forward to seeing you next time and if there is anything you need please let us know and have a great day!

J.R. PARKER

Fast, Great Service
Did not have to wait long on my oil change. I was very pleased.
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Hey! Thanks for the great review. I'm happy to hear we were able to get you in and out. We look forward to seeing you next time and have a great rest of the week!

Sylvia C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Excellent and timely service. Car ready when promised.
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Good morning and thank you for completing the survey. We strive for the five stars every visit, we look forward to seeing you next time and if there is anything you need please let us know and have a great day!

Dorothy H.
VA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Product, profrssionalism and public relations
Everyone I came in contact with while getting state inspection and oil change were a 10 in representing your company. Stars go out to the young lady who handled the financing of my cars. She came by waiting room to greet me and find out if all was well with the cars.
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you so much for the great review! We strive to make every visit the very best. I'm happy to hear we were able to live up to our five star goal. We look forward to seeing you next time and have a wonderful day!

2015 Hyundai Accent
OVERPRICED
Overpriced services. Go elsewhere unless you want to sell your soul for simple car services
Jason T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

I’m sorry to see your review is not up to our 5 star standard. I can assure you we are the most competitively priced dealer in the tri-City area and we work hard with continual research to ensure we are. I wish you would have reached out to me before the survey completion so we could resolve your concern. I am out of the office tomorrow but I will have one of my team members contact you to correct your concerns. I will follow up with you on Thursday. Have a great evening!! Talk to you soon.

Jason Vaughan
804-276-7484 fax
JASON T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

I tried to reach you via phone to take care of your concerns.  I look forward to speaking with you to make this right.  Please let me know when a good time would be to talk or give me a call at 804-276-0300.  Thank you very much.

UH
Ursele H.
2009 Hyundai Accent
11/13/2018 Category: Service
l get good service every time I come in.
JEFF E. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for filling out the survey!! Glad I could live up to my 5 star goal! As always I look forward to seeing you next visit!

Thank you!
JR Everett
Blue Team Service Advisor

Ross W.
2016 Hyundai Accent
Fast, Friendly, & Professional
Although you pay a little more for service here, they are always fast, friendly, and professional. Whereas other places always find something wrong with the car and guilt you into paying a lot of money to fix said items, Pearson Hyundai doesn't do that. If there is something wrong with my car they professionally explain it to me and give me a time frame that it should be taken care of. Never any pressure and scare tactics. I come here because I trust that they will get the job done right the first time.
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Good morning, thanks for taking the time to leave the review, we strive for the five star review every visit. We look forward to seeing you next time. Have a great day!

Mckenzie M.
Meh
After my last experience, Zach promised me a free oil change for my next visit, which was Saturday. Unfortunately I was billed for the entire service and owed over $100 for something that should have been free. I most likely will not return. Their service is okay and they promise things then don’t deliver.
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to let me resolve this issue. I really do appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you next time and have a wonderful evening!!

Powhatan, VA
Friendly service
Staff here are always very accommodating, all services are followed up with a telephone call, service is usually done in a timely manner and the waiting area is comfortable.
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am sorry to see we did not meet our 5 star goal we are striving for. We hope to be able to see you again and earn a 5 star review in the future. Have a wonderful day.