4.5

Melissa P.
Chesterfield, VA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Thanks for great service!
Wonderful group of service agents who helped me through the service appointment......thank you!

Joan S.
Chesterfield, VA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
10/23/2020 Category: Service
The people and how they handle situations
It was a great overall experience

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Fast and easy
Once the part was delivered, the installation was quick.

AH
Alexis H.
2017 Hyundai Accent
10/12/2020 Category: Service
Poor work
I go in for a simple oil change and then drive on a 7 hour road trip only to discover my AC makes a clicking sound it didn’t before and I kept smelling something sweet on my drive like my anti freeze was leaking. When driving home 4 days after getting my oils change my AC completely goes out and it sounds like something is leaving under the car when I turn the dial for the AC!!! My car also spun out on the road and almost crashed for some unknown reason because the tires are new and nothing was on the toad but I could barely control my car. They did more Damage to my car than a simple oil change
MELISSA B. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 10/13/2020

Alexis,

I appreicate your feedback regarding your visit and would like to talk with you regarding your concerns. I just left a voicemail on the number we have on file - please reach out to me when you have a few moments. Thank you.

10/05/2020 Category: Service
They did exactly what they said

DJ
Daniel J.
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Everything was satisfactory. However, I would like to have been informed about future care. When should I return. The car is now one year old, when is next service outside an oil change required..? I receive many emails but they are very non specific.
MELISSA B. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 10/06/2020

Daniel,

Based off of your VIN, it appears your oil changes should be done every 6k miles. Please reach out to me at Melissabest@pearsonhyundai.com if you have any other questions!

2016 Hyundai Accent
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Great experience the 2nd time around
The first time was rough, but the second time was much better! They made things right and offered to help in any way they could. I appreciated it a lot.

09/30/2020 Category: Service
Awful
Terrible staff communication- was so rude and took days for them to return my calls. Was told I could go to a junk yard and get the part myself but it would be like buying a used bra...? I was cut off constantly while speaking and no one could explain exactly what was wrong and why it was $1500.
MELISSA B. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 10/06/2020

C.W.,

I really appreciate you taking my call today, and I truly look forward to working with you in the future! Good luck with virtual learning, and the home, fingers crossed for no more bumps in the road!

Amelia Court House, VA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
09/23/2020 Category: Service
It’s okay
Maybe an off day? They forgot to give me a new oil change sticker. They tried to charge me for the service which is free for my new car. I told them that my steering wheel was making a noise, I left out of there and it was still making the noise. I brought it back immediately and asked them about it, they said it’s a recall in the parts are on back order. I really wish somebody would have explained the paperwork to me or at least told me about the part being on back order in it being a recall. Also the oil change is based on warranty, so without the sticker I won’t know how many miles I can go before I have to bring it back. If I go over the mileage then it void my warranty. Makes me wonder if they want me to have a void warranty.
MELISSA B. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 09/24/2020

Mrs. H,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your visit. I reached our and spoke with Mr. H, but I would like to speak with you also when you have a few moments. I may be able to shed some light on the situation and help you moving foward. 804-276-0300

Mechanicsville, VA

PS
Peter S.
2016 Hyundai Azera
09/13/2020 Category: Service
Great Sales Dept. Great Service Dept.
This is our third Hyundai.
The reasons are clear.

MF
Millicent F.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Exceprional
Courteous professional great service. Did not wait long. Great coupon.

Marshall B.
09/08/2020 Category: Service
2011 Engine Replacement
They did a great job once they got approval from Hyundai which took three (3) weeks. I got the car back with a new short block.

EC
Earl C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/07/2020 Category: Service
People type staff
Service person took a seat and reviewed things about my car with me.