Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 4.2075491/5Overall Rating 4.2075491/5Overall Rating 4.2075491/5Overall Rating 4.2075491/5rating 4.2075491
Overall Rating 2.37736/5Overall Rating 2.37736/5rating 2.37736rating 2.37736rating 2.37736

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Rude, Dismissive, Slow
My car was there for 6 days before they even started the repairs on it. They gave me a different excuse each day. I never received any updates from them - I always had to call to check in. The service manager and the general manager never returned my phone calls or email when I reached out. The service member I did speak to was incredibly rude and dismissive. This was literally the worst customer service I’ve ever experienced. Will never go back to this dealership.
JASON T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  I was able to talk with your husband this evening in regards to your visit.  I am sorry I missed you and look forward to talking with you.  I left him my contact information for you.  I hope you have a great evening, talk with you soon.

IW
Idenia W.
2014 Hyundai Equus
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Pearson Hyundai Midlothian Trnpk Richmond, VA.
I have purchased all of my Hyundais here. I like the staff & service.
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Good morning and thanks for taking the time to leave the review, we strive for the five star review every visit. We look forward to seeing you next time. Have a great day!

TF
Tina F.
Chesterfield, VA
Miles
I love this place with all my heart
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Good morning and thank you for the kind words and completing the survey. We strive for the five stars every visit, we look forward to seeing you next time and if there is anything you need please let us know and have a great day!

WC
Walter C.
VA
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Great service, as usual.
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey! We strive for five stars every visit. We look forward to seeing you next time and if there is anything you need please let us know and have a great day!

Farmville, VA
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

GT
Gayle T.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Service Dept
Timely and exceptional service. Reasonable cost. Professional, courteous and knowledgeable service team.
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Good morning! It was great seeing you and thanks for the great review. I look forward to seeing you next time and have a wonderful week.

2016 Hyundai Genesis
Think twice
Checked off items with no service done
JASON T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.  Your satisfaction is very important to us.  I am sorry I woke the other afternoon.  I did try to reach you back and was unable to get you.  I would like to discuss your visit further and resolve any concerns you may have.  Have a great evening, I hope to talk to you soon.

VA
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Use service as an educational opportunity
I have mixed feelings about the service. On one hand, I feel they tired to do the best by me and on the other hand , I feel neglected. The staff is very friendly when talking on the phone but I did not feel like my car was ready when it was released to me. The dashboard had lights indicating engine problems. This was scary and confusing since the car was in for engine replacement. Two days later my car didn't even start! I was told that the starting issue wasn't related to the engine replacement. I don't know anything about cars so it seems awfully suspicious that two days after service that the car not starting has nothing to do with the engine. If this is normal, a little customer education would have been nice. That way I wouldn't feel like I had been taken advantaged.
JASON T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for your review.  I tried to reach out to you via so we could discuss your visit further.  I know JR got you towed back in and evaluated the vehicle for you. From what I see it was the alternator that gave out.  If you have a chance please return my call when you have a chance.  Thank you so much.  Have a great evening.

James G.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Finished ahead of schedule
The work was finished even before the scheduled appointment time. Friendly and efficient.
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave the review, we strive for the five star review every visit. We look forward to seeing you next time. Have a great day!

BT
Beverley T.
Powhatan, VA
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is friendly and service is fast and affordable.
My oil change was done in a timely manner. Service personnel were friendly and helpful. I always get my service done at Pearson because of the fast and friendly service.
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Good morning! Thanks for the kind words. We strive to make every visit the very best possible. We look forward to seeing you next time and have a great week!

RP
Robert P.
Amelia Court House, VA
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly people

MA
Marvin A.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
The service is awesome from scheduling to completion.
Y'all rock!

2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Pearson Hyundai
The service at this location is great! Appointment reminders are sent out in advance and upon arrival, you are greeted in a friendly manner and are informed of any service recommendations during your visit (technicians are not pushy which is nice). I would like to also add that the wait time is reasonable.

Jean S.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Service on time. Friendly staff.
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey! We strive for five stars every visit, we look forward to seeing you next time and if there is anything you need please do not hesitate to ask and have a great day!

01/09/2019 Category: Service
They care!
This dealership went out of their way to help me buy a car during a devastating time for me. Their customer service is definitely something in which to be commended.
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey! We strive for five stars every visit, we look forward to seeing you next time and if there is anything you need please let us know and have a great day!

CT
Chris T.
People
Wish you guys would wash and vaccuum my vehicle when you do the major 30,000k checks...would be a nice addition..
JEFF E. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

WE WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO DO THAT FOR YOU ON YOUR NEXT VISIT. AT ANYTIME YOU COME IN IF YOUD LIKE A WASH WE WILL DO THAT TO. THANK YOU FOR YOUR 5 STAR REVIEW!

Thank you!
JR Everett
Blue Team Service Advisor

King William, VA
Top notch service
Top notch service for me AND my vehicle. This place is spotless, the staff is friendly and helpful, and they take great care of my car. I always wait vs. dropping off... how many places have you been where you thought, "I don't want to sit on anything or touch anything"? I don't mind waiting here! And they don't try to sell me services I don't need. I like that. :)
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Good evening, thanks for the great review! I'm happy to hear the positive feedback. We strive to make our dealership the best possible. I look forward to seeing you next time and have a Happy New Year!!

FR
Frank R.
Goochland, VA
01/08/2019 Category: Service
I have dealing with this dealership for over 30 years.
The service department and parts techs are nice people to deal with.
ZACHARY M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Good afternoon, thank you for completing the survey. We strive for the five stars every visit, we look forward to seeing you next time and if there is anything you need please let us know and have a great day!

EG
Erbie G.
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Routine Service
Was please with the service and the technician who assisted me.
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Jane B.
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Very pleased with the service I received at Pearson. Everything additional I needed to have done was explained so I was able to understand by the serviceman working on my car.
My only complaint was the cabin filter replaced was scent treated. Won't make that mistake again as the scent drove me crazy the first week.
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019