Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46
4.5

Overall Rating 4.3684211/5Overall Rating 4.3684211/5Overall Rating 4.3684211/5Overall Rating 4.3684211/5rating 4.3684211
Overall Rating 2.22368/5Overall Rating 2.22368/5rating 2.22368rating 2.22368rating 2.22368

Jane B.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/17/2019 Category: Service
The BEST!!!
100% Satisfaction with both, Sales and Service at Pearson Hyundai's Midlothian Turnpike dealership!!

Robert B.
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/12/2019 Category: Service
External Communications
Hello, I just write a review about external customer communications. As a heads up your Facebook link does not work on this form..

PAUL R., Customer relationship Manager from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

We appreciate your feedback regarding your recent service visit. We strive to give all of our customers a 5 star experience when they are here for service. I am sorry that this was not the case when you were here. I will reach out to you soon to see if there is something I can do to resolve the matter to your satisfaction.

Sincerely,

LJ
Linda J.
Powhatan, VA
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Service tech Rick Spencer was awesome. Understood exactly what I wanted and gave me a clear estimate of cost. Wait time was minimal. Explained what had been done afterwards and set up a plan for what was to be done on next visit. Check out person was quick, efficient and very friendly

Thank you for your 5 Star review! We appreciate your patronage, and we are happy that you are a loyal member of the Pearson Hyundai family. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

David D.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Poor service desk and people
Difficult to work with service guys about your needs
PAUL R., Customer relationship Manager from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

We are very concerned about your recent experience with our service department. We strive to give all of our customers a 5star experience, and I am sorry that we fell short in your situation. I will reach out to you soon to gather some more information, and see what I can do to resolve the matter to your satisfaction.

Sincerely,

Thanks
Thanks

Thank you for your recent service review. We appreciate your feedback, and I would love to know what we can do on your next visit to make it a 5 star review next time. Thank you for your patronage, and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Had a 10:00 appointment scheduled for oil change, brought the car in and was in & out in a flash. Everyone was very courteous.

Thank you for your 5 Star review! We appreciate your patronage, and we are happy to have you as a loyal member of the Pearson Hyundai family. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Amelia Court House, VA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Recall work
It was necessary to have a recall completed. There was a free oil change provided, however, I usually use synthetic oil, and they would not do that.
PAUL R., Customer relationship Manager from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/10/2019

Thank you for your recent review of our service department. We strive to give all of our customers a 5 star experience, and it seems that you were happy with the service you received when you were here. If there are any suggestions you might have that would help us get a 5 star rating from you on your next visit please let me know. Thank you for your patronage, and for being a part of the Pearson Hyundai family.

David C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Awesome customer service.
Professional,friendly, competent, on time, great waiting room. No one else will ever service my car.
PAUL R., Customer relationship Manager from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/09/2019

DF
David F.
Chesterfield, VA
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Had an urgent pressing issue with my 2010 santa fe and service writer Hope was able to take it in and have it attended to. Being new to the area I sincerely appreciated that assistance. I highly recommend Pearson Hyundai to all. A job well done!
PAUL R., Customer relationship Manager from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you for your 5 Star review! Your recommendation means a lot to us here at Pearson Hyundai. I'm sure that Hope, and her service team, will be happy to know how much you appreciated their assistance. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Robert S.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Pearson Hyundai service
As always Pearson Hyundai took great care on my 2018 Sonata. Special thanks to service advisor J R Parker for fitting me in on a busy Friday afternoon. I will be back in5,000 miles.
PAUL R., Customer relationship Manager from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for your 5 Star review! We appreciate your patronage, and we are happy to have you as a loyal part of the Pearson Hyundai family. We look forward to seeing you on you next visit.

Daniel G.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Got expert service. On time. Great folks there. Very happy with my Hyundai Tucson!!

Thank you for your 5 Star review! We appreciate your patronage, and we are very happy to have you as a part of the Pearson Hyundai family. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

JE
Jennifer E.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
State inspection
Wasnt told which recalls were fixed or printed on receipt

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent service visit. We strive to give all of our customers a 5 star experience, and we seem to have missed by one star. I would be happy to find out the information about what recalls were done on your vehicle, and have the service advisor give you a call. We truly appreciate your patronage, and we are happy that you are part of the Pearson Hyundai family. We will make sure your next visit is a 5 star experience!

Brenda H.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Courteous employees / comfortable environment
work performed as needed by technicians for maintaining vehicle safety.

Thank you for your 5 Star review! We appreciate your patronage, and we are happy to have you as a loyal part of the Pearson Hyundai family. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Clair C.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Took me on time with appointment.
Correctly estimated time to deal with recall repair; all staff was friendly.
PAUL R., Customer relationship Manager from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

NR
Nathaniel R.
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Customer review
, they having service a vehicle yet I am waiting for parts

FH
Frank H.
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Hope came to the rescue.
I was on my way to do some shopping at the mall when my check engine light came on. So, I headed straight down Midlothian Tpk to the Pearson service department. When I pulled in I was met my a new member of the service team, Hope. I explained to her that I had several upcoming appointments and would like to arrange for a loner while they figured out what was going on with my 2017 Elantra. The team called around and soon found that no rental car company in the area had anything available. Hope the told me that if I could wait she would do her best to work me in to at least diagnose the problem. I was extremely pleased. About an hour later Hope informed that the problem was minor and that they would have me on the road in a short while. I really appreciate the extra mile that Hope and the maintenance team went to get me back on the road so I could keep my appointments. I moved to the area 2 years ago and have been taking my car to Pearson Hyundai for service. I'm very satisfied with the treatment I have received. You can bet I will continue to bring my vehicle the for service in the future.
PAUL R., Customer relationship Manager from Pearson Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for your 5 Star review, and your kind words about Hope, and the service team! It is always great to hear from our happy customers. We appreciate your patronage, and for being a loyal part of the Pearson Hyundai family. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

10/24/2019 Category: Service
Prompt, courteous, professional
As soon as I pulled into Hyundai for my appointment, I was quickly attended to and given exceptional service.
PAUL R., Customer relationship Manager from Pearson Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you for your 5 Star review! It is always great to hear from our happy service customers. Thank you for your patronage, and for being a loyal part of the Pearson Hyundai family. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

AJ
Antonio J.
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Good visit
Had a good visit. Holly was very helpful

TP
Thomas P.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Care
Everyone at Pearson's was so nice. I am very satisfied with the Service Department! They did an excellent job!!

Stony Creek, VA
10/20/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service.
PAUL R., Customer relationship Manager from Pearson Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for your 5 Star review! We appreciate your patronage, and we are glad that you are a loyal part of the Pearson Hyundai family. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.