4.5

Dennis K.
2020 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Good first experience
Work was performed as promised at a reasonable price.

Carole S.
06/28/2020
Horrible service department
Took 2014 Sonata here when engine seized due to manufacturers defect. Warranty covered the new engine. Car was returned in about 3 weeks with obvious rattle around 1000 rpm's. I brought it back immediately to correct. Had tech come out and listen to noise at time of drop off. Apparently at that point the car was forgotten about and not fixed. I called daily with no return calls even left messages for management...and nothing! Finally went into the service department and spoke with the manager Melissa. I had to go test drive again with tech's because they didn't know why it was there. She assured me it would be filed with warranty that day and repaired. The next day still nothing. I then learned the claim had NOT been filed with Hyundai and the car was still sitting untouched. I finally got the GM who did get the claim filed, approved, and the car repaired that day but didn't really seem to care about anything that had transpired. The car was delivered to me late in the evening with no receipt of service. The next morning upon starting it the rattle was louder than ever, the steering wheel had a bad vibration during the rattle, and if you did not power the car quickly past 1000-1200 rpm's than the engine would shut off. Melissa (service manager) didn't care, beyond rude and aggressive, refused to give receipt, refused to fix the car, and refused to allow me to speak to GM or give me any other management contact above her. Avoid this place at all cost! I am shocked the reviews on this site for Pearson rate them so high because none of the other review sites do. Do your research before doing any kind of business here.

Carole,

We certainly do apologize for the communication issues faced while here. There was a delay on our end during the original service and we aren’t proud of that. We did however appreciate you test driving with us so that we could make sure that we were addressing the very noise that you were hearing as we could not quite duplicate it while in our possession. Once we agreed on the noise – we were able to correct it, under warranty, and deliver it back to your home. We did email you a receipt, and we did provide you with a printed copy the next morning in store.
       We again apologize that you are still having concerns – We attempted to help you once you made us aware by offering a rental car and comitting to look at it the same day, however it seemed that we weren’t able to suit your needs at the time.
        We are proud of our reviews and while we are not always perfect, we do go out of our way to make things right when possible.

06/27/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Experience
Check out cashier could be friendlier! It doesn’t take much to be pleasant, and it leaves the customer with a positive experience.

Mrs. B -

Its unfortunate to hear that we werent able to give that last little touch of friendliness at check out. We will certainly use this as a coaching experience for our staff as we appreciate our clients very much! Take care until next time!

Delores R.
Ettrick, VA
06/26/2020 Category: Service
I always feel very good with the service received.

Delores,

I don't think that a survey response could be any better than that! You made our day! Take care and see you next visit!

Henrico, VA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Do better
Lost my paperwork. Had other questions they didn’t have time to explain.

Lorraine,

Thanks for taking my call - will reach back out again Thursday!

Jeanette M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Appreciate fast service and social distancing in the waiting area.
I am very pleased with the service provided!!! Always friendly and helpful.

Jeanette,

Wow!!!!! What kind words! This truly makes our day! We look forward to seeing you next visit!

Glen Allen, VA

2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Quick and Efficient. Highly recommended
MELISSA B. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you for that 5 star review Jeffery! See you next time!

King William, VA
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Best service
The service staff is professional, polite and helpful. There’s never pressure for “extra” services. On this visit I was told of some additional maintenance I should consider but within the next 20,000 miles. Gives me time to plan and budget!

Adelia M.

VA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
06/19/2020 Category: Service

06/19/2020 Category: Service
Issue resolved with my car
I so appreciate Melissa calling me back after my review of Pearson Hyundai. She was very pleasant and helpful in resolving my issues. She credited my card back for the amount between the quote and what I was charged. This was very nice and will return for further service.
MELISSA B. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

Kathleen,

Thank you for taking my call today! I appreciate your feedback - and look forward to serving you on the next visit.

Joseph P.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
06/16/2020 Category: Service
Maintenance service
Need more prices to compete another shops .

06/12/2020 Category: Service
Elantra
Happy with the service and staff.

Adelia M.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
06/07/2020 Category: Service
friendliness
staff members was very friendly. They greeted me as I walked in the door and all had smiles on their face.

06/06/2020 Category: Service
Covid019 Service!!!
Car was picked up promptly at my home and returned withon a short time with an inspection done. A great, free service for a elderly Senior with an underlying condition during the Covid-19 crisis. Thank you!