Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

2063 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.3432876/5Overall Rating 4.3432876/5Overall Rating 4.3432876/5Overall Rating 4.3432876/5rating 4.3432876
Overall Rating 2.25373/5Overall Rating 2.25373/5rating 2.25373rating 2.25373rating 2.25373

BJ
Barbara J.
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Time efficient/Courteous
While waiting to get my oil change the service associate came and notified me about needing to replace my wiper blades. Really honest and courteous about the price and more.
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 06/16/2019

Thank you for the review and we look forward to seeing you next time!

AY
Aderajew Y.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Terrible service and very poor communication
Terrible service and very poor communication. It took me multiple calls and a couple of visits to get the service I wanted. Service and communication have been very good before but not anymore. I wonder what changed at this dealership in the past 6 weeks or so.
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

I apologize your most recent visit did not go as expected. We are working on a better process to ensure this does not happen again. I will be in touch with you Monday to resolve any concerns you may have.

FR
Frank R.
Goochland, VA
06/13/2019 Category: Service
I have dealing with this dealership for over 30 years.
This is great dealership. They get you in out in a good time.
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for the review of our Service Department. We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future. Have a great weekend!

PB
Pamela B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/11/2019 Category: Service
My feedback
Customer Service friendly professionals. Reasonable prices
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for the five star review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time!

Ralph W.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
2017 Tucson
Took me on time for my scheduled appointment, clean and comfortable waiting room, fair pricing
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

2009 Hyundai Sonata
Friendly staff
The staff was very friendly
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you very much for the five star review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time!

KG
Kenneth G.
Chesterfield, VA
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Didn't save me time after having to wait for service requested the night before at drop off.
It's a simple mistake. Not a huge deal. I was just disappointed that I had to wait for the inspection after leaving it all day after dropping car off the night before.

You would not let me send the form without checking yes or no to the question; would you recommend this business to a friend. This is my first dealing with the business for service and don't have enough experience with them to give a fully objective rating but had to check something.
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

We appreciate the feedback. I apologize your visit took longer than expected and we are working on a process to ensure this does not happen again. We look forward to seeing you next time and have a great day!

MO
Mary O.
Victoria, VA
Quick service
Very nice and polite service
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Robert S.
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Great people and great service at Pearson Hyundai. Highly recommend this dealer.
Very happy with Pearson Hyundai, they have taken great care of our Sonata and always answer any questions I have about the car.
BRIAN R P. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for your kind words and five star review.  We look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.  Have a great day!

BT
Brandi T.
Stevensville, VA
They
BRIAN R P. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Thank your for your five star review of our Service Department.  We look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.  Have a great day!

Beatrice M.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
friendly, and good customer service
I have been using Pearson Hyundai since 2003, I have purchased 3 vehicles this dealership
I take my vehicle to them for what ever service I need. I am very well pleased.
BRIAN R P. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

We appreciate your long time patronage of our Dealership.  We look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.  Have a great day!

Prompt, courteous service.
Went in for an oil and filter change but forgot about my car inspection. I also had something to do right after. They squeezed it in with no problem and still finished before the time of my next thing. Smooth, easy, professional.
BRIAN R P. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Thank your for your kind words and five star review.  We look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.  Have a great day!

AJ
Anne J.
2019 Hyundai Accent
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Please let WAITING customers know when their cars are ready!!!!
You need to review your survey and allow for customers to answer in their own words rather than you supply the words.
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for the feedback. I apologize you had to wait longer than expected and we are working on a better process to ensure this doesn't happen again. Unfortunately, we have no control over the survey and the words that they choose this is completely up to Sure Critic - The company that produces these surveys.

06/05/2019 Category: Service
service OK but communication could be better
I already provided my comments
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you next time!

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Recalls
Better communications needed for recall service. Have had to go back several times for recalls.
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you for the feedback. Im sorry your most recent service visit took longer than expected. I will be in touch with you to resolve any concerns you have.

Macon D.
Powhatan, VA
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Pearson personnel are very responsive to customer needs.
Very customer oriented. Very committed to responding to your needs.

Shinbok C.
06/04/2019
Poor service. Car stopped
I got an Oil and filter change service. A week later, my car stopped with Oil warning light. I am pretty sure that the drain plug wasn't tightened, so loosened gradually, and opened. When I check the bottom, a bolt and a nut were missing on the plastic panel that covers the bottom.
My car was towed on Saturday but they didn't care about the car through Monday. They didn't even notify me what was going on. So disappointing. When I talked with the service man on the phone, the guy was so unkind. My wife and kids were so scared. The negligent attitude of the service department made me upset.

2018 Hyundai Kona
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Poor customer service over the phone and in person. The associates who work in the service department are not not friendly at all and when I come in for service there is always confusion.
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you for the feedback. I apologize your service visits have not gone as planned. I will be in touch with you today to resolve any concerns you may have.

John F.
06/02/2019 Category: Service
Always been impressed with the service
No additional comments other than to say that these fields should not be mandatory.
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/31/2019 Category: Service
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

I want to personally apologize for the inconvience we caused during your last service visit. I will be in touch with you to resolve any concerns you may have.