4.5

Powhatan, VA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Service and Sales Department are AMAZING
It's always easy to get a service appointment scheduled when needed, and the staff are friendly. I know I'm in good hands when I go to Pearson Hyundai for anything.

LL
Lisa L.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/07/2021 Category: Service
The easy check in and the employees are nice
My vehicle was taken in right away and was done within an hour
MELISSA B. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 04/07/2021

Lisa,

We appreciate your business! See you next visit!

Janet C.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/18/2021 Category: Service

Janet,

I just left you a voicemail -please call me when you can. I wont take much of your time.

804-801-8625

PP
Peggy P.
03/16/2021 Category: Service

Peggy,

Give me a call when you have a few moments! I wont take much of your time. 804-801-8625

MJ
Mary J.
Midlothian, VA
03/22/2021 Category: Service

03/11/2021 Category: Service

Mrs. Joyner,

Thanks for taking my call today! I have shared your comment with Krystal - they made her smile! See you next visit!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/05/2021 Category: Service
Error Fixed
I had my oil changed, tires rotated, and a tires plugged for a leak had left with an incomplete service job. My tires weren’t filled with air. Although originally dissatisfied with the service, management called to check in and amend the error.

03/02/2021 Category: Service
Halfway Service Job
I went in for a tire rotation, tire repair for a slow leak, and a oil change. After paying $100 for service, 2 off my tires were not filled with air and were critically low. I then had to fill my tires after leaving the service center. After paying that much I shouldn’t have to do this.
MELISSA B. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 03/03/2021

Mrs Davis,

I really appreciate you taking my call today! I'm happy we could resolve your concerns and I look forward to seeing you next visit!

804-801-8625

Chesterfield, VA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/28/2021 Category: Service
Oil change / inspection
I was able to get an oil change in addition to state inspection on the same visit.
MELISSA B. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 03/03/2021

Thank you for the 5 stars! We appreciate your comments! See you next visit Mrs. B!

TP
Theresa P.
Keysville, VA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Pearson Hyundai's inhouse customer service team addressed and followed up on my concerns beyond my expectations!
I was pleasantly surprised when I received a phone call from Pearson Hyundai's customer service department (Melissa) to inquire further and resolve any residual disappointments and/or concerns I had regarding my recent service appointment in response to a recall letter I received. She listened attentively to my experience and took her time to learn about and address all my concerns of how the recall service protocol and necessary service appointments affect my work schedule and need for transportation. She went out of her way to schedule necessary future service appointments in the most convenient manner possible given my circumstances.

02/19/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai Midlothian service dept review
The dealership is clean, in very good order and all the staff are very friendly, courteous and professional. I remained in waiting room in excess of 2 hrs while I waited for mechanics to tend to a recall issue via a letter I received from Hyundai and for inspection and another minor repair that was found that needed to be done.
I was asked several times during the wait if I was comfortable, wanted a drink or snack, or would like a progress update on my car. I was also given a discount on my total bill to help compensate the inconvenience of having to come back for more service regarding the recall issue after they received necessary parts.
MELISSA B. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 02/24/2021

Theresa,

Thank you for taking my call today! I appreciate your feedback, and happy we are able to resolve your concerns. Take care til we see you next time!

RE
Ronnie E.
Midlothian, VA
2010 Hyundai Accent
02/16/2021 Category: Service
Very friendly staff and excellent service
I was a walk in customer without an appointment. The gentleman in the service department was very friendly and got me in and out very quickly. The cashier was very friendly as well and the price was reasonable for the work that I had done. I would definitely return to Pearson for all of my Hyundai needs in the future.
MELISSA B. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 02/17/2021

Your kind words mean a lot! See you next time Mr. E!

-Pearson Hyundai Service

YK
Yung K.
02/09/2021 Category: Service
Warranty Servicing ....
My 2017 Genesis G90 only had 22,000 miles before the starter motor died.
I called Genesis Roadside service and got their tow truck to come out to my house to
tow my car to the dealer. I live in southside Richmond but received very poor / unacceptable
response from my nearest dealer, Genesis of South Richmond. I won't name the dealer but
I will never deal with them again, ever.
I hope Hyundai corporate will look into their poor attitude / lack of service.
Genesis of North Richmond, on the other hand did an excellent job of servicing my warranty needs.
If I purchase another Genesis, I will always work with them.
Overall, in terms of overall upscale premium dealer experience, Hyundai/Genesis needs to up their game.
I've owned Mercedes and Acuras, and Genesis is not quite there yet in that regard.

Julie M.
VA
02/09/2021 Category: Service
Awesome Service
I dropped off my car. They did the inspection and called me to say it's ready. I went in and paid and was on my way. Very easy and convenient.

Clover Hill, VA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/03/2021 Category: Service
Wonderful place
Everyone is super helpful. Getting maintenance work done on my car was easy. I was in and out in no time!

Ted S.
01/30/2021 Category: Service
Highly recommended
I have had all positive experiences at Pearson Hyundai from purchase to service.The gentleman (George Best)who sold us the car was very helpful through the entire process. The whole service department is very knowledgeable and professional. I would recommend Pearson without hesitation.

SD
Shawn D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/06/2021 Category: Service
Great Place for purchase and service
They have dispelled the lifelong experience of dealerships costing too much and not worth the bother when having my vehicle serviced. Purchase experience was GREAT and service/maintenance has been WONDERFUL! Highly recommend Pearson Hyundai.
MELISSA B. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 01/07/2021

Shawn,

Thank you for the wonderful review! See you next visit!

Pearson Hyundai

MA
Melanie A.
Powhatan, VA
01/04/2021 Category: Service
Great job! The service manager was kind and listened to the problem and came up with solutions. She was in constant contact about my car.
MELISSA B. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 01/07/2021

Melanie,

Thank you for the kind words! See you next time!