4.5

SD
Shawn D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/06/2021 Category: Service
Great Place for purchase and service
They have dispelled the lifelong experience of dealerships costing too much and not worth the bother when having my vehicle serviced. Purchase experience was GREAT and service/maintenance has been WONDERFUL! Highly recommend Pearson Hyundai.

Shawn,

Thank you for the wonderful review! See you next visit!

MA
Melanie A.
Powhatan, VA
01/04/2021 Category: Service
Great job! The service manager was kind and listened to the problem and came up with solutions. She was in constant contact about my car.

Melanie,

Thank you for the kind words! See you next time!

WS
William S.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
01/04/2021 Category: Service
Great service and personnel
Great service and personnel

William,

We think you're pretty great too! See you next visit!

Catherine W.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/15/2020 Category: Service
the Customer service is wonderful

12/18/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Family
Hyundai reached out to me and addressed all of my previous concerns. I am glad that all of my concerns were acknowledged and taken seriously. I would recommend Hyundai in the future. I will remain part of the Hyundai family. #loyaltyiseverything #hyundaifamily

12/13/2020 Category: Service
Service department is horrible!!!
No communication or follow up. Had my vehicle for over a week had to go up there to find out what was wrong.
MELISSA B. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 12/15/2020

Mrs. H,

We apologize that we werent able to meet your expecations during your visit. If you would like to discuss furthur, please feel free to reach out to me at 804-801-8625.

Clover Hill, VA

Midlothian, VA
2020 Hyundai Kona
12/11/2020 Category: Service
Good job
Very satisfied with the work!

Morgantown, WV
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Melissa B the Director is great. She listens and gets things done correctly.
We had some issues before with the service of my car but then Melissa B reached out and made things right. She was great to work with and I would recommended this dealership moving forward.

11/28/2020 Category: Service
Worst dealership/service ever
This place is complete trash. From the person of contact to the management, they are all horrible. I will never buy from a Pearson dealership and I’m spreading the news of how terrible my experience was. Was to ruin the Hyundai brand Pearson!!!
MELISSA B. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 01/12/2021

Allie,

A member of our cleint service team will be reaching out to you soon. Thank you for your feedback and we hop to be able to resolve any concerns that you have.

2020 Hyundai Palisade
12/03/2020 Category: Service
Tire Experience
We brought in our car for a tire replacement. We were told it would be covered. However, it was only half covered. Melissa did a great job working with us to get the price right. I appreciate the effort that was given that day.

11/23/2020 Category: Service
BEWARE
My husband and I purchased our beautiful Palisade back in January of 2020. We noticed the right passenger tire had a nail in it. My husband called PEARSON Tuesday (11/17/2020) and was told it was covered by warranty and to bring the car in at 7:00 am on Wednesday (11/18/202) and someone would take care of it. My husband showed up at 7am to be told they didn't know what he was talking about and service didn't show up until 7:30- 8:00am. After the repair they told my husband he owed $293.41. My husband told them he was informed it was covered by the warranty. They said no. Melissa was able to work with him but we still owed MONEY. I am sorry your employee (who told us a lie to get us in) was wrong but that is not our problem. We should have had that deal honored. I am extremely disappointed that we were deceived by Hyundai. We would have done our research and went to another place if we didn’t have the coverage. BEWARE, They LIE TO GET YOU TO COME IN AND PAY FOR THEIR SERVICES!!
MELISSA B. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/24/2020

Michelle,

We certainly wish that we could have met your expectations for your visit. While you did have coverage, it had a maximum dollar amount. (Of course, that’s never what anyone wants to hear!)

I certainly don’t feel like there was false intention at any point. We did all that we could in an attempt to help with the unfortunate situation by adding additional discounts on top of the coverage as well. While i understand that you may have gone somewhere else to purchase a tire - $75.00 from the orginial $293.41 was a very fair price.

I have left several voicemails for you, please feel free to call me at 804-801-8625 so we can discuss further.

MELISSA B. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/25/2020

Michelle,

I realyl appreciate the talk we were able to have today! Thank you for sharing your feedback and I look forward to working with you next visit.

Kathryn M.
12/01/2020 Category: Service
I spoke with Melissa regarding my issue with the radio and the sound cutting in and out. She was helpful and will work with me getting this problem resolved. I appreciate the care and concern of wanting to give the best possible service outcome.

11/22/2020 Category: Service
***
I’m not thrilled I have to take my car back a third time for this issue, but I know electrical issues can be tough. I’m confident that the problem will be solved.
MELISSA B. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/30/2020

Kathryn,

Thanks for your time today! We're gonna get this issue resolved!

11/22/2020 Category: Service
Ashton was awesome
He kept me informed and answered all my (many) questions. He also dealt with Hyundai for the warranty and car rental.

11/19/2020 Category: Service
Honored warranty and dealt with Hyundai to cover work
Pearson did a great job helping me with the warranty repair and took care of my rental car as well. They did it all right.
MELISSA B. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/20/2020

Mrs B.,

Thanks for taking my call! I appreciate the feedback and look forward to serving you next visit!

EA
Erika A.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/18/2020 Category: Service
I don’t have any real complaints. The only thing I can say is that most other dealerships also vacuum and wash your car with any service appointment. Maybe this is something they can look into for the future.
MELISSA B. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/19/2020

Erika,

We appreciate your perfect score - and just so you know, if space allowed... we would definley wash cars! Hopefully in our future plans we will be able to offer this service!

Marilyn C.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/14/2020 Category: Service
Pleasant experience
I was greeted right away and the service was excellent.
MELISSA B. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you for the kind comments Mrs. C! See you next time!

RK
Rebecca K.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Nice Dealership
Nice people
MELISSA B. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you for the compliment Rebecca! See you next time!

2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/13/2020 Category: Service
On my 3rd Hyundai!
Love these cars! Great service and product.
MELISSA B. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/19/2020

Mrs. B,

Thanks for the perfect score! These cars love you too! See you next visit!