4.5

WB
William B.
02/27/2020 Category: Service
Consistantly Great Service
As always the staff at Pearson Hyundai provided pleasant and competent service with a clear explanation of all work performed.

RL
Richard L.
02/27/2020 Category: Service
Service speed and price
Pearson has always done a good job of doing what I ask, ensuring recall items are fixed timely. My one concern is a few items seem to cost exorbitant amounts. Example LED twilight replacements they wanted $800 per and we got them on line for $75 per. Knock offs I get but they work fine. That is a big disconnect.

The team there is great and do solid work just a few things are over priced so be careful.

JE
Jordan E.
Great customer service!
Took my car in for an oil and filter change and they had it ready in 30 minutes. That’s the fastest oil and filter change I’ve ever gotten!

CP
Christopher P.
2017 Hyundai Azera
Survey finished.
I just showed up and they took good care of me right away. They also used a coupon for me that I didn't have. Very friendly and seemed like they really cared.

TW
Tom W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Routine LOF and tire rotation
Mediocre at best.
MELISSA B. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 02/25/2020

Tom,

This is certainly not the way you should feel leaving our dealership. I will reach out this afternoon so we can make this right. Let me know if a specific time works best - Melissabest@pearsonhyundai.com. Talk soon.

Bennett B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
na
na

SJ
Sekoria J.
Same day service
Everything was great! Great service and customer service

BJ
Barbara J.
Very efficient
JR was very thorough and efficient of what I needed to get done to my car.

Mikel M.
2012 Hyundai Accent
Nice knowledgeable peoplle

2009 Hyundai Sonata
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Making progress
The TPM light was fixed with my follow up visit.

02/19/2020 Category: Service
Recent visit
I took my car in to get an oil change and to fix the TPMS light. The light appeared to be fixed. However, yesterday the light is back on in my car.
MELISSA B. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

Hello,

I wanted to reach regarding your comments - We certainly apologize that you are still having troubles with that TPMS light. Could you please give me a call at 804-276-0300 - or reach out to me via email at MelissaBest@PearsonHyundai.com. I'd like to make sure we help you resolve this sooner than later!

MELISSA B. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Hey there!

I hear we were able to resolve your concerns today - This makes us happy! Let us know if you need anything else - we'll call and check on you in a few days!

Linda S.
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgeable
Everyone was extremely helpful and friendly. All my questions were answered.

Sabine S.
VA
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Very honest Service
My car a Santa Fee has 191000 miles on her and stopped working ! They could have told me anything but I was told she only needed a Relay and they fixed 4 recalls on her and I did not even know about any recalls ! Great service , thank you so much !

CD
Charlesanna D.
02/18/2020
Staff
Mike Spease and Angela Willoughby helped me with my questions last week and were professional and patient. I leased my car with Pearson and wanted to continue the maintenance after purchasing the car. They helped this 83 year old with respect and were clear with how to manage ongoing service with Pearson after I had unnecessarily purchased a service maintenance policy with another company. I am thankful.
Mrs. Davis

Chesterfield, VA
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Best service!
Customer service was excellent. Got me in and out in less than hour. The team and service was amazing.

EH