GE
Gary E.
11/01/2019
Good service prompt
As usual Chuck and team got me in for oil change with short notice in and out no drama 😊😊
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you Gary, we appreciate your business!

FA
FRANK A.
Davidson, NC
10/29/2019
Can they get any better?
These folks never stop doing a great job. Quick turn around, reasonable prices and an attitude of "let's keep this thing running" which is saying a lot for a 20 year old car with tons of miles. I appreciate the customer service and only wish they weren't quite so far from us, but it is always worth it.

KK
KAREN K.
10/23/2019
Great as always. They had me in and out quickly and efficiently.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you Karen for your rating and review!  We appreciate your business!

DEBBIE C.
10/18/2019
I can go there without feeling like l'm being taken advantage of
It's a great feeling to have a mechanic you feel you can trust. When l go there l know they're going to fix what's wrong and not INVENT thongs to fix.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you Debbie for your rating and review!  We appreciate your business!

JANIS H.
Charlotte, NC
INFINITI G35 Coupe
10/16/2019
Excellent as always. 160,000 miles on my G35 and still going strong. Pebbles only mechanics ever worked on it.

JOHN R.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/08/2019
R&R cabin filter
Peebles has always perform good repair work for me

LISA B.
Mount Ulla, NC
Chevrolet Cruze
10/07/2019
Promptness and friendliness.
Prompt, quick, friendly and professional.

10/04/2019
Peebles and Chuck
Had my sons old Taurus dropped off at Peebeles after they closed. Called them them the next morning and talked to Chuck and explained the issue. I’m very mechanical and pretty technical so I suspected what it might be. Chuck does not try to over complicate it and confuse you. He’s a total straight shooter, pricing is fair and they finished the job in one day.

CN
CARL N.
Nissan Frontier
10/03/2019
Fixed the 1st time
Very dependable

John M.
10/02/2019
Great rates and better service
I had to have some work done and like always, I got two estimates. Both shops were qualified but Peebles was a bit less. All in all I am very satisfied.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you for youor rating and review!  We appreciate your business!

10/01/2019
Amazing service
So pleased with the service. Car was stranded, the lined up the tow, got it fixed, and the price was reasonable.

JAMES S.
09/27/2019
Reliable service
Great auto repair shop. There prices are great as well as work done, they do not add items that are not necessary, keep you informed. Just a great and honest repair shop.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 09/27/2019

Thank you James for your rating and review.  We appreciate your business!

SG
SELMA G.
Charlotte, NC
09/26/2019
Reliable
Peebles always try to accommodate your schedule and time. Very honest people. Professional and current on the knowledge of mechanics..
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 09/27/2019

Thank you Selma for your rating and review!  We appreciate your business!

J.B. W.
09/20/2019
Exelent service, virtually no return work. If so it's a warrintee issue.
I'd recommend Peebles because when i don't do the work myself, they are who i take it to. For 18years now.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 09/27/2019

Thank you JB for your review and rating.  We appreciate your business!

L
L.
Statesville, NC
Cadillac STS
09/19/2019
Wheel Replacement
Very friendly , Excellent service!!!
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 09/27/2019

Thank you Violet.  We appreciate your business!

Acura TL
09/16/2019
Reliable
As usual, I call last minute to book an appointment for services and as expected, Peebles make a way to fit me in. They repaired my brakes and rotors. So far, no squeaking and the brakes work well.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you Deborah for your rating and review!  We appreciate your business!

DAN H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/14/2019
Ball joints, etc.
I had several issues with my Trailblazer including rocker arms and ball joints that needed replacing, as well as a front end that was out of alignment. Peebles repaired everything according to the estimate and even gave a price break on an additional part that was not part of the initial estimate, but that was needed to complete the repair. The work was done quickly and I am very happy with the result. I believe that I was treated fairly and that the work was done at a fair price.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you Dan for your rating and review!  We appreciate your business!

MA
MICHELE A.
Buick LeSabre
09/13/2019
Great service!!
I was only there for an oil change but was taken care of promptly. Had an issue with my door and the technician fixed that at no charge!! Thanks.

WD
WARREN D.
09/10/2019
Truck repair
I can’t say enough about the professionalism and transparent honesty that I received from the folks at Peebles Automotive. I felt as though they treated me as the most important customer of their day. They answered my questions and provided advice on the best solutions. I was given options. The mechanics at Peebles are helping me keep my vehicles on the road and avoid large car payments, too. 200,000+ miles on my Silverado and still going strong!
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you Warren for your rating and review!  We appreciate your business!

GH
GEORGE H.
09/10/2019
I just want to say thank you to Mike Peebles and Peebles automotive for getting my car in quick and doing a great job making sure everything was put back together right the car is doing great it was very fast and courteous service I actually got in touch with Mike himself on a Sunday afternoon and he had me drop my car off that Monday and my car was ready to go Monday afternoon and I just want to tell them I do greatly appreciate the fast courteous service.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you George for your rating and review!  We appreciate your business!