KURT M.
Mitsubishi Outlander
02/13/2019
They keep my cards running great
My Ford focus is close to 200000 miles and they have it running great

GB
GREG B.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
02/07/2019
Family Service Center
Trust. One word can define how a business and it’s people provide its services. Chuck, Mandy, Mike and Kris have been taking care of my cars for the past 6 years and I never have to leave with a doubt in my mind if the right thing was done. I get an honest diagnosis of the issue, fair price for repair and know that did the right thing.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you Greg for your kind words, rating and review.  We appreciate your business!

SJ
SHAWN J.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
02/06/2019
Quality Work & Trustworthy
Great auto repair center. I send all my personal and business vehicles to Peebles. Chuck and Mandy are great at communicating and keeping me up to speed when my cars is in for repair. Their prices are fair and the value they provide with good communication and quality service is second to none.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you Shawn for your rating, review and kind words.  We appreciate your business!

MILLIE P.
Nissan Rogue Select
02/06/2019
I am
Peebles have been giving me great service for a long time
I recommend them to a lot of friends and family
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you Millie for your rating and review.  We appreciate your business!

Chrysler Sebring
02/02/2019
Knowledgeable
Helpful. Knowledgeable. Completes work promised.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for your review and rating.  We appreciate your business!

MA
MICHELE A.
Buick LeSabre
01/31/2019
Inspection and oil change
I went in for an inspection and oil change and was in an out within 20 minutes!! Great service and fast!!
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you Michele for your rating and review.  We appreciate your business!

DEBBIE C.
01/24/2019
If they tell you it's true!
I just had to get an oil change. But it's terrible the way the world is now you feel as though you can't trust people. So going there l know l will be treated RIGHT and not have a problem DREAMED up on me. If l'm told something is wrong l know it truly is
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you Debbie for your rating and review.  We appreciate your business!

ANDY M.
Honda Civic Si
01/19/2019
Excellent Staff!
Peebles services my personal vehicle, all our company vehicles and they always do a great job! Excellent, friendly and trustworthy staff!
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you Andy, we appreciate your business!

CG
CHARLES G.
01/18/2019
Friendly
Chuck is knowledgeable and willing to describe what was done to your vehicle. You may bring your vehicle for work without an appointment. Don't ever let Chuck leave, he is just great. Charlie German
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you Charles, we appreciate your business!

PD
Phillip D.
01/10/2019
Friendly, efficient and thorough. I whole heartedly recommend them to my friends and family.
Friendly, fair and efficient.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you Phillip for your rating and review.  We appreciate your business!

BW
BARRY W.
China Grove, NC
Cadillac STS
01/02/2019
People are so kind
Wonderful place recommend everyone
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you Barry for your review.  We appreciate your business!

GR
GENE R.
12/27/2018
My auto repair facility of choice.
Pleasant. Efficient. Fair. Personable. Professional. Timely. Responsible. Cost effective. Forth coming. From walking into the front door to explain my issues and until returning to pick up my car, the entire experience was rewarding and satisfying each and every time. I’ve had three separate vehicles repaired and serviced with them over the years. I’m 69 years old and lived all over the USA. Never found one better.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you Gene for your review and rating.  We appreciate your business!

Mr./Ms. C.
12/21/2018
excellent service, great feedback on other items to address. Always love Peebles! Thanks chuck!
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you Susan for your review.  We appreciate your business!

Millers Creek, NC
Audi Q7
11/29/2018
Always great service!
Thanks for taking care of my college student! I know her car is checked over when it comes in for service!
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for your rating.  We appreciate your business!

SKIP H.
Mount Ulla, NC
Toyota Tundra
11/14/2018
Awesome service
Peebles is an honest shop that does a great job on servicing any vehicle. I trust them with all of my cars and my truck. Thank you Peebles!!
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you Skip for your rating, review and kind words. We appreciate your business!

DAN H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/10/2018
Another satisfying visit
This is the second time that I've visited Peebles Automotive and again, they justified my original choice to use them for my repair work. They got me in promptly, completed the work in a timely way and gave me a fair price for the work. It's never fun when you have to get your vehicle repaired, but the people at Peebles make the process as painless as possible and I would recommend them to anyone.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you Dan for your kind words, review and rating.  We greatly appreciate your business!

FA
FRANK A.
Davidson, NC
11/09/2018
I trust them!
We've been taking our vehicles to Peebles for repairs for more than ten years. This time, their quote for brake pads & rotors was a third lower than the first quote, and the final bill was even lower than the quote. Despite the fact that we have moved further away from them, we'll keep coming back!
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for your rating and review.  We appreciate your business!

Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
11/09/2018
Friendly, fast service, great people
Everyone is friendly Service was great I called and all three of my vehicles got done in 2 days Pricing us very reasonable Love this place and will always come back
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for your review and rating.  We appreciate your business!

ST
SHANE T.
11/02/2018
Tire alignment on Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Great overall service, mechanic was really nice. Not very long wait time.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you Shane for your review and rating.  We appreciate your business!

JAMES P.
11/01/2018
Happy People!
Always friendly!
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you so much for your rating and kind words.  We appreciate your business!