MA
MICHELE A.
Buick LeSabre
09/13/2019
Great service!!
I was only there for an oil change but was taken care of promptly. Had an issue with my door and the technician fixed that at no charge!! Thanks.

GM
GREG M.
08/28/2019
Friendly, thorough, quick service.

JOHN R.
Buick Encore
08/09/2019
2017 Buick Encore
Had a bad tire on the Buick and you guys fixed me up as usual. You’ve always treated me well. You are professionals Thanx

John Ratcliffe

DAVID L.
Troutman, NC
05/16/2019
Save my day.
Quickly resolved what could have been a disaster. I appreciate the timely repair and always personable environment.

TP
TYLER P.
05/14/2019
People of Integrity
We took our car in thinking it was a very expensive problem. They called later to tell us it was in fact, not what we thought it was. The bill was much cheaper than we anticipated. They could easily have taken advantage of us, and we would have never known the difference. We will absolutely continue to trust Peebles with all of our vehicles.

MT
MILLIE T.
05/11/2019
treated like a valued customer.
Everyone was friendly and efficient. It was nice to be treated like a valued customer.

DEANN P.
GMC Canyon
02/28/2019
D Parker
Friendly, Family owned and no hassles. Dependable and reliable. Unlike the chain business where your just another car or headache.

TF
TONY F.
Salisbury, NC
Dodge Durango
02/28/2019
Honest and fair and fast turnaround.
Thank you Peebles Automotive for all your help and great customer service. I always know our vehicles will be well taken care of.
Tony Ferland

BR
BOBBY R.
Mount Ulla, NC
Hyundai Tucson
02/26/2019
Quick and Reliable Service
Diagnosed our problem very quickly and had us back in the raid the same day!

MANDI M.
06/01/2018
Peebles Auto did an alignment on my truck. Came out perfect. Thanks to the guys in the shop, awesome job.

05/02/2018
Tires

MANDI M.
Lexus ES 350
04/15/2018
Reliable and Honest
Always a good service. Can’t say enough how reliable, honest and has always good pricing. Peebles is my go to service shop. Thank you staff and techs.

Mandi M.
10/24/2017
Thanks Peebles Auto
As a customer first then an employee, Peebles is an awesome company who actually cares for their customers and employees needs. Thank you to Peebles Auto team!

WV
Wayne V.
Toyota Avalon
09/16/2017
Extra wait time
Added rad. flush to my 65k service. Waited for car. I have spinal stenosis and cannot sit for long periods of time. Dealer should make people aware of extra time when they add services to
car.

JV
JOE V.
08/23/2017
Routine Inspection
Thanks for your patience and customer service.

JIM M.
08/20/2017
only place that touches my beloved Subie.
needed oil change and inspection. they called me to tell me I had bulbs burned out. they told me before they just fixed them and charged me. Good , honest folks...

JN
JERRY N.
Buick Park Avenue
08/19/2017
great service
we have had our cars worked on by you guys in the past and great service. Only wish you gave a senior discount

DENISE M.

JN
JERRY N.
08/08/2017
great
great service and people are great also

KELLY B.
07/30/2017
Awesome service as usual
Chuck and his staff are awesome! Honest, efficient, and friendly! Thanks so much.