JOHN K.
Mooresville, NC
Dodge Dakota
01/20/2017
Mr. "Chuck"s matrix......
A question I had about my bill was explained away as just being a matrix in your system. Hmmmm.....so I looked up the word. OK, got it! This "matrix" also changes a customers trust in your business.
Trust was something I was looking for years ago when I called Mike, telling him that I was looking for a service facility for all of our automotive needs. We didn't question your recommendations....we referred friends to your business.
I'm not saying that we will not use your service any longer, just that in the absence of trust, we will require firm quotes, subject to interpretation, before authorizing any work. We will now call around and get several quotes for a service. We will use $ 20 oil changes at Walmart in lieu of your $ 38 service. We will no longer expose ourselves to possible recriminations by recommending your company to friends and associates.
No hard feelings.....we understand the matrix now. The only regret is the loss of trust....cause of many divorces.

Jon Kaigler

Melanie W.
North Carolina
Subaru Tribeca
05/04/2016 Category: Service
Melanie said she took her vehicle for an oil change and an inspection. They did the oil change but forgot to do the inspection when she was called to pick up her vehicle. She said the older gentleman at the front desk was mean and not a people person.

Morris S.
Mooresville, NC
Mitsubishi Eclipse
03/07/2016 Category: Service
Morris said he is still having the same problem that he brought his vehicle in for. He would recommend the business for just maintenance but not for diagnostic service.