EI
Ed I.
INFINITI Q45
08/19/2019
People
People are friendly and informative.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 08/23/2019

Thank you Ed for your rating and review.  We appreciate your business!

JIM D.
Chevrolet Avalanche
07/11/2019
Good mechanics
The mechanics seem to know what they are doing normally very quick turnaround. The only complaint is it is a little expensive to me
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 07/11/2019

Mr Davis, thank you for your rating and review.  Our technicians are a top notch team and they do a great job with diagnosis such as you had with us.  We constantly monitor sites to make sure our pricing is in line with the current market and area.  Thanks for your feedback.  We appreciate your business!

GC
Greg C.
07/05/2019
Reliable
There's another garage in town where usually I take my car, but slowly, Peebles is starting to get more of my business.

Two reasons: 1) They seem to always have time for my car. The other place is a week out before they can get to me. 2) I trust Peebles. I feel like they're on the up and up and not trying to get over on me. That's IMPORTANT!
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you Greg for your rating and review!  We appreciate your business!

DARRIN D.
Mount Ulla, NC
06/25/2019
My TOY
I started taking my Toyota to them a couple months ago. So far I am pleased with their work, prices & quick service. I would recommend that you give them a try & I hope you receive the same satisfactory service I have.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 06/27/2019

Thank you Darrin for your review and rating.  We appreciate your business!

JEMAL H.
03/01/2019
Very informative... kept me informed of what was going on with my vehicle through the entire repair.
As a service company owner I am highly impressed with the customer service I received.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for your rating and review.  We appreciate your business!

WV
Wayne V.
Toyota Avalon
09/16/2017
Extra wait time
Added rad. flush to my 65k service. Waited for car. I have spinal stenosis and cannot sit for long periods of time. Dealer should make people aware of extra time when they add services to
car.

KEVIN K.
Nissan Maxima
07/21/2016
happy
Very informative, reliable and trust worthy.

JOHN K.
Mazda 6
04/28/2016
Fifth star
Service was great, on time, no surprises. Not seeing Melissa is the only thing that made me hold back on the 5th star!

WV

MICHELE A.
Buick LeSabre
03/05/2016
cv joints
service and everything was great except that my car is still making the same noise intermittantly. Will call to have checked.

Melody C.
GMC Yukon XL
02/18/2016 Category: Service
Melody said that she had to take her vehicle in for service and they took care of the problem. She said she has been a customer for years.

Dylan W.
North Carolina
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
01/20/2016 Category: Service
Dylan said there was an issue with his vehicle when it was returned. They immediately took it in, and repaired it, within an hour of him returning.

Scott H.
Honda Element
01/12/2016 Category: Service
Scott said this business is very good.

BILL M.
BMW 530i
01/06/2016
Good
Always helpful & almost always on time. Waiting area is neat & clean.

Dave R.
North Carolina
Chevrolet Pickup
12/22/2015 Category: Service
Dave said this business was good.

HB
Howard B.
GMC Yukon
10/01/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Jeffy. He said time was a factor in his experience but he did not elaborate further. This business did a good job and the brakes serviced are fine as a result of this visit.

Mark P.
GMC Yukon
04/11/2015 Category: Service
Mark said they were too expensive for him to have it fixed there. They are good people.

BZ
Bill Z.
Nissan Sentra
02/13/2015 Category: Service
Bill said the business has always done well for him every time they provide him service.