MF
MARK F.
11/03/2017
Mike, Kris, and Chuck take great care of all our families vehicles.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 11/03/2017

Thank you Mark, we appreciate your business!

Melissa S.
Millers Creek, NC
Audi Q7
11/02/2017
Great!
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 11/03/2017

Thank you Melissa, we appreciate your business!

DAVID B.
10/27/2017
They are very nice and honest people and they donot over charge.
I would recommend Pebbles to everyone
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 11/03/2017

Thank you David, we appreciate your busiess!

BW
BARRY W.
China Grove, NC
Cadillac STS
10/26/2017
Car repair
Wonderful wonderful wonderful people fast service wouldn't go to anybody else
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 10/27/2017

Thank you Barry, we appreciate your business!

Julie C.
Honda Civic Si
10/26/2017
Always helpful and courteous
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 10/27/2017

Thank you Julie, we appreciate your business!

Mandi M.
10/24/2017
Thanks Peebles Auto
As a customer first then an employee, Peebles is an awesome company who actually cares for their customers and employees needs. Thank you to Peebles Auto team!

Melissa S.
Millers Creek, NC
Mercedes-Benz ML430
10/24/2017
Lovely ladies that work there!
Thanks for great service
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 10/24/2017

Thank you Melissa, we appreciate your business!

TA
TONY A.
Scion xB
10/21/2017
Love the online appointments
Great service and quick too
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 10/23/2017

Thank you Tony, we appreciate your business!

MJ
Mr./Ms. J.
Monroe, NC
Mercury Grand Marquis
09/30/2017
friendly helpful honest
I was away from home when my car died. Peebles was recommended to me by Color Masters. They picked my car up, diagnosed problem, repaired and picked me up to retrieve with their courtesy van. Everyone was friendly and helpful. The repair was done in less than 24 hrs. I was so grateful for everything they did for me. Thanks Mandi and Chuck!
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 10/23/2017

Thank you Mrs James, we appreciate your business!

JUNE F.
09/26/2017
Quality
Chuck S. does a superb job of providing service for my car in a friendly and efficient manner. As a female, I depend on him to manage my vehicle maintenance and service. Also thanks to the mechanics and service providers for their quality of work.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 10/23/2017

Thank you June, we appreciate your business!

WV
Wayne V.
Toyota Avalon
09/16/2017
Extra wait time
Added rad. flush to my 65k service. Waited for car. I have spinal stenosis and cannot sit for long periods of time. Dealer should make people aware of extra time when they add services to
car.

DEANN P.
GMC Canyon
09/08/2017
Great! All around
Family owned, personal and friendly service, quick service with inviting waiting area. Free coffee!
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 10/23/2017

Thank you Deann, we appreciate your business!

JV
JOE V.
08/23/2017
Routine Inspection
Thanks for your patience and customer service.

JIM M.
08/20/2017
only place that touches my beloved Subie.
needed oil change and inspection. they called me to tell me I had bulbs burned out. they told me before they just fixed them and charged me. Good , honest folks...

JN
JERRY N.
Buick Park Avenue
08/19/2017
great service
we have had our cars worked on by you guys in the past and great service. Only wish you gave a senior discount

DENISE M.

JN
JERRY N.
08/08/2017
great
great service and people are great also

KELLY B.
07/30/2017
Awesome service as usual
Chuck and his staff are awesome! Honest, efficient, and friendly! Thanks so much.

MK
MARY K.
Mazda RX-8
07/26/2017
great place
They did a great job finding what was wrong with my son's car battery, replaced it free of charge and were quick and knowledgeable.

PC
PAT C.
Mercury Sable
07/15/2017
competent, quick Service!
My place to go for auto repairs and maintenance! Thank you.